Central locking control unit....

cecilthesausage

...It's Never Finished...
Reaction score
Since getting my car back my central locking and windows don't work. Whereabouts is the central locking control unit situated....? Also my aircon won't take gas..... Both of these worked before I dropped my car off so a little bit peed off..... Need these issues sorted because my car is undriveable in this weather....lol
Probably a silly question but will A3 CCU do this...?

The CL pump is at the back near the LHR light, just behind the sub

The CL pump is at the back near the LHR light, just behind the sub
Ok.... Cheers Gops.... Is this linked to my electric windows as well because they don't work neither and I have checked all the fuses and they are ok....

Take your car back to the garage and tell them to sort it!

The pump is a bit of a pain to reach as its behind all the trim in the boot just in front of the passenger side rear light cluster.

The windows don't have anything to do with the CL system so something else is wrong there!

Take your car back to the garage and tell them to sort it!

The pump is a bit of a pain to reach as its behind all the trim in the boot just in front of the passenger side rear light cluster.

The windows don't have anything to do with the CL system so something else is wrong there!
I know what your saying mate and you are right...... But after my car being away for 3 months for essentially just engine in engine out..... I don't want to take it back.... Plus it's 2 and a half hours drive away for me Get the train home Get the train back.... If its easy enough to sort out I would sooner just get it done myself.... The whole operation has left a little bit of a sour taste in my mouth.... But that's a different story.....

How dodgy was the garage they haven't removed the pump have they?
First check fuse then that pump is actually there and connected properly

Windows are connected through pump for the full closure system so removing or disconnecting it disables windows