Brembo GT kit instructions

robthehungrymonkey

Reaction score
I've got the kit, minus a couple of bolts (which I can find pretty easily) and the instuctions.

Does anyone have the instructions to hand? Would be eternally grateful if someone could scan/photo and post them, or i'd even be willing to pay for them.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Instructions? What do you need them for? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Instructions? What do you need them for? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably won't even fit them myself! But just thought it would be handy with issues like bleeding and things... Is it pretty obvious where eveything goes with the bracket and stuff when you get down to actually fitting them?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Its 50/50...Its either fits, or it doesnt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Its all very obviousy what goes where when you are fitting them

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
I've got the kit, minus a couple of bolts (which I can find pretty easily) and the instuctions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you are missing bolts, I assume it's the calliper to radial calliper bracket bolts you are short of?
I think these are Allen headed cap screw types...

Although this size and thread is relatively easy to obtain, PLEASE ensure you get high tensile bolts of at least the tensile strength of the originals...I would expect them to be 12.8s...possibly 10.9s...and I've had a hard time finding the correct tensile strength for calliper mounting bolts in the past.
Most people stock 8.8s and pass them off as hi-tensile...but I'd not use them for brake mounting. Standard stuff should be between 10.9 and 12.8 - somewhere around there.

For something as essential as front brake mounting bolts, I'd be tempted to get hold of the correct set for the kit...

For mounting the calliper mounting brackets to the hub, you use the standard bolts anyway...and they will be the correct tensile strength.