Do RSTT's clear brembo junior gt calipers?

JimS3

Reaction score
Anyone running RSTT's with brembo junior gt callipers? Do the clear ok?

If not any idea what sized spacers are needed? Cheers!

I run 322mm x 32mm Mov'it brakes up front from QST. They clear ok.
Hope this is of some help, doubt it will be though. Once I'm home I will try to find dimensions for my brakes.

Conor.

Realy? I thought the mov'it callipers were even bigger than the Jnr/LCR callipers!

No they don't I have both and it doesn't clear it without spacers. Plan to get 10 fronts and 15 rears! Pricey though!

Realy? I thought the mov'it callipers were even bigger than the Jnr/LCR callipers!

Yes, but it all depends on the disc offset and how the calipers sit? It's the inner part of the spoke near the centres tha doesn't clear the Brembo's on the RSTTs, standard 17" Avus rims have no clearance issues, as the spokes are flat.

Jojo sounds like he knows what he's on about! FAr more so than myself. Ill try and get some clearance photos of how mine are sat

Sorry JimS3, this is the first chance I've had to get on my computer, but my phone cable is at my mates, so will upload photos at a later date.

My car is running 20mm spacers all round, this leaves me just under 5mm clearance on the inside face of the wheel spokes.

Shouldn't worry too much as the OP hasn't even bothered commenting after people have tried to help...

Shouldn't worry too much as the OP hasn't even bothered commenting after people have tried to help...

Sorry about that, I work over the weekend and cannot always reply immediately, do appreciate all the replies though.

The callipers are jnr GT and not LCR. Looks like I am going to have to get 10mm spacers then.
My bargain pair of brembo callipers look a bit more expensive now looking at the price of discs, brackets, hoses, spacers and bolts!

Perfect excuse to get the wheels spaced out nicely though!
and yeah what initially looks like a bargain can all start to add up

Just posting these to show the clearance and size of the brakes on my RSTT wheels - 8Jx18H2 ET33.
Apologies if they are of no use what so ever :p
IMG 1077
IMG 1080
IMG 1085

Wow, can see why you need the 20mm spacers, that's some proper chunky calipers there!

Aye, I'm picking up some new bolt on spacers tomorrow from JBS, I don't trust these 'long bolt type' spacers..
Especially after two of the bolts were in bad condition when I removed the wheels, and stripped upon tightening back up..

Did you ever find a solution for your brembo's?

Finally got round to fitting these, the gt junior callipers stick out 4mm too much on the RSTT wheels.

I had several spacers on hand to try. 5 or 6mm spacer is very tight and also doesn't leave enough hub to center the wheel.

Ended up going for 10mm hubcentric with longer bolts.

I run a set, have 10mm spacers on the front. There's a pic on my profile