Another a3 front bumper question (lower section)

Tsportaudia3

Reaction score
Ive searched the stickies and previous posts by other members, but no good so im posting it out now to you lot. I have a 2001 (Y plate) facelift a3. Im having my front bumper painted and colour coded as I dont want to go down the s3 route, because purely its not an s3.

The lower section of my bumper (under the grill part) is scratched, scuffed and split, basically beyond repair. The chap who is painting it said source a new one. So I need a new one of these, is it a dealer only part? Ive searched ebay and the classifieds but come up with nothing. Thanks for reading and for any suggestions.

You may be able to see on this archive picture I found on google. Front lower bumper trim/valance.

Attachments

• a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 147
Hi Jojo no ive already got the lcr bought to go on, im on about the plastic trim that attaches to the sh*t tray and that the splitter fixes onto. Basically the lower half of the bumper that isnt color coded.

Yeah i saw the £19.99 ones but there pre facelift, i have a facelift front end. Looks like a trip to audi........

Email them, they had them listed two weeks ago. I nearly bought one but purchased a whole bumper from a breaker instead.

as above or just go breakers, simply take the front bumper off and unclip the bottom with two 8mm iirc bolts either side 30mins tops