Vague Handling

Stuart35205

Reaction score
Hi all I have the day off tomorrow and feel I need to have a look over the car front to back after a spirited drive I feels dreadful I haven't driven it for a week or so . It has coilovers all be it cheap ones possibly jom , adjustable arb links , new top mounts & bearings , poly bushed wishbones & don't think it's got anything done to the rear , does it require adjustable links on rear it is lowered quite a lot , I will be removing the spacers from the front as wheels hit the arches to much even with stretched tyres but that's another issue! Any ideas & upgrade advice would be appreciated . Cheers Stuart

I've tried to get some pics of the stance to get som vies aswell ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370895933040279
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370895958736823

Any knocks?

antiroll bar bushes or rear trailing arm bushes maybe at a guess. I have the original trailing arm bushes on after 110K and i think they need changing (new bushes sitting beside me as i type). It feels a bit nervous - i think knackered trailing arm bushes mean that the toe angle on the rear can change whilst driving which is effectively unwanted rear wheel steering

Well I didn't find anything of any con earn but did ind our my wheels are 18x8.5j & ET 30 and only just clear the struts with the spacers on so I have raised the car slightly and made sure its level on all corners now , I think it may be smart to find some poly bushes for the rear and renew as much as poss as its relatively cheap , I would like to possibly fit an arb aswell. Any thoughts