Crank Case Vent Valve Hose

ollie2013uk

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anybody know the hose part number that connects the crank valve to the turbo inlet pipe?

I cant seem to find it anywhere!

Thanks

Hi all,

Does anybody know the hose part number that connects the crank valve to the turbo inlet pipe?

I cant seem to find it anywhere!

Thanks

The plastic one that comes up from the block to the cam cover 3 way hose?

Part numbers are normally on the parts them selves... VAG are pretty good at that...

<tuffty/>

Thanks tuffty, the car isn't with me at the minute, I thought I'd just ask. No its the hose that goes straight into the TIP then to the crank breather.

I'll have a look tomorrow if no one knows.

Thanks tuffty, the car isn't with me at the minute, I thought I'd just ask. No its the hose that goes straight into the TIP then to the crank breather.

I'll have a look tomorrow if no one knows.

No such pipe unless yours has been faffed with... there is a plastic elbow that comes out the top of the oil filter housing... this goes to a rubber t-piece that has a PCV valve for the inlet manifold, the other end connects to a plastic or metal pipe that goes to the 3 way rubber hose coming off the cam cover outlet... the third outlet of this 3-way hose connects to the 'hocky puck' PCV valve before connecting to the TIP... depending which car/year you have there will be slight variances in the hoses etc but the layout is the same regardless...

This may help...
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=1...XO6W10QXk14C4Cg&ved=0CDIQsAQ&biw=1032&bih=912

<tuffty/>

This is the pipe i was on about mate:

Photo

06A 103 817

just happened to have mine to hand, recently changed mine, forge do a replacement if your that way inclined.

Reactions: ollie2013uk