Golf Mk.4 style rear bumper.

RaptorHunter

Reaction score
I just love the A3 8l, it almost perfect except for the rear bumper, but the Golf 4 has a gracious rear bumper and someone it would look great. Is there any aftermarket bumper available?

Also I want to move the back license plate position to the bumper it self and have a clean boot (like a Golf), is anyone I saw it somewhere, but how difficult to the the mod.

I crashed my old A3 into the back of a truck and bought another one the next day so I can try the mod and see how it works, by the way seat belts airbags and all the car go me out of there walking, I am amazed, the place where the engine is now I can call it a mid engine car.

I have seen flushed 8l boots, it just looks wrong. It ruins the lines IMO. The a3 has a much better rear end than the golf.

What he said.

Golf **** ends look ****; they used a door handle for a boot release. That ****s me off more than paying tax and VAT.

How **** is THAT.

c49a9af.jpg

And now I have passed this annoyance onto you I am almost certain it will destroy you too.

Reactions: kwistof
obviously everyone has a different opinion, but to me, the plate in the rear bumper ruins the golfs lines.

The bootlid is a flat area anyway, so perfct for a plate, leaving the bumper to be curved as it should be.

DSC009291

Live this bumper but it cames from a TT, I love the whole project not just the bumper.

I dont like the bumper when you look at it from the side I would like if it looked flatter, although it has been quite useful for me a couple or time were I got it but ended up with a little more than a scratch, one time an section of the bumper turned in on itself, only had to remove it jump a few times on the dent, polish and respray it, I miss my old A3.

What he said.

Golf **** ends look ****; they used a door handle for a boot release. That ****s me off more than paying tax and VAT.

How **** is THAT.

c49a9af.jpg

And now I have passed this annoyance onto you I am almost certain it will destroy you too.
I've never understood the handle, It does look Sh*t! I've seen the mk5 golf boot handle (badge) put on a mk4 golf boot, that looks so much better. That golf pictured though looks pretty mean, should of lost the handle rather than the badge the wally!

buy a golf

Reactions: Tim_Attard