Wheel offset

Stuart35205

Reaction score
As above! How do I work out the current offset I am running if its no stamped on the LM reps that are on there at the mo? It has hub centric spacers aswell 10mm front & 15mm rear which I gather I take off the alloy wheel offset?

Regars Stuart

I had the wheel of again just to make sure & there is no marker sayin ET--? Just says 18x8j can I measure this some how? Cheers

Cheers tuffty , so I worked out my offset of the current alloys are et35 with 10mm spacer on front that makes it et45? & 15 mm spacer on rear is et50 does that sound right ? Just trying to work out the clearances I have & offset/spacers req'd for new wheels! Cheers

Cheers tuffty , so I worked out my offset of the current alloys are et35 with 10mm spacer on front that makes it et45? & 15 mm spacer on rear is et50 does that sound right ? Just trying to work out the clearances I have & offset/spacers req'd for new wheels! Cheers

sorry, are you saynig the offset of the wheel is 35mm or the offset of the wheel with spacer attached is 35mm??

If the wheel is et35 and you add a 10mm spacer your overall et is 25.

My bad cheers all , I was looking to put staggered wheels on & possibly squeeze 9.5 or 10" on the back and possibly 8.5 on front with the current setup the car has a really good stance which I'd like to keep.