Hello i m a newbie

mattyboy199

Reaction score
Hello everyboy, thought i would join the site seeing as i jus bought an S3, which i love.

Its a 2002 51plate in Dolphin Grey on 24k with bose + ally mirrors + armrest not sure what else is an option.

Anyway jus a quick question. I m quite interested in hooking up an ipod to the headunit which i know is possible but as an alternative could i purchase an MP3 changer & hook that up instead ? (Sony recon they have one). Any recommendations would be nice.

Also any cool mods would be nice to know of such as the TT pedals which is probably the first on my list.

Thanks

Matt

hi and welcome,

TT pedals are easy but how about R32 ones to be different ???
Aero wipers also a good mod

then there is the serious stuff like SRB`s / remap / suspension etc

ejoy her std to start with

[ QUOTE ]
Hello everyboy, thought i would join the site seeing as i jus bought an S3, which i love.

Its a 2002 51plate in Dolphin Grey on 24k with bose + ally mirrors + armrest not sure what else is an option.

Anyway jus a quick question. I m quite interested in hooking up an ipod to the headunit which i know is possible but as an alternative could i purchase an MP3 changer & hook that up instead ? (Sony recon they have one). Any recommendations would be nice.

Also any cool mods would be nice to know of such as the TT pedals which is probably the first on my list.

Thanks

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Matt, welcome to the forum! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Nice car you got there by the sounds of things!

Have a look in the ICE section for hooking up the ipod to the sterro. It has been discussed many times before! Perhaps a Phatnoise would suit you better?

As for the TT Pedals, have a look in the FAQ section of this forum (top of the list of topics) as there is info (and pics) in there!

Cheers
RIch.

not sure about the R32 pedals i dont think its a good idea (but each to their own).

Matt

[ QUOTE ]
hi and welcome,

[/ QUOTE ]
SRB's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif I haven't done that mod. Where do I get it and how much are they?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hi and welcome,

[/ QUOTE ]
SRB's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif I haven't done that mod. Where do I get it and how much are they?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol try ARB`s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif the joys of working nights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif