A3 drivers workshop manual???

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
Has anyone got or does anyone know where i can get a workshop manual for a 1998 A3 1.8T?

Rich B /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Someone posted a link on the old site to a place where you could buy the PDF version, at least of the A3 Maintenance PDF. I don't have the link though.

Anyone got it?

AL

Think I have a copy of that PDF file somewhere.. will check for you when I get in the office 2morrow

That erwin site is really good. And only 18.40 euro (roughly 12quid) a PDF too!!

I'm going to order:

1) A3 Body, Interior Repair manual - covers removing dash, armrest etc etc
2) A3 Running Gear, cover suspension etc, including S3

AL

K...

I have a copy of the A3 maintenance manual for the A3 1997 onwards in PDF format for anyone that wants a copy.. Loads of it applies to the S3 as well.. Holler at me if you want a copy

Cheers

12mb standard, 7.76mb zipped.. How'dya want it and where should I send it to?

OK, bought these manuals and downloaded 'em. How the hell do I get round this sealedmedia sh##?

My erwin logon details don't work with the sealedmedia Unsealer dialog.

AL

Hi Tony,

Any chance you could burn a copy onto CD and mail it to me please? Send me a PM so I can reply with my address.

Naresh

Can anyone remember the guy who orginally bought the A3 Maintenance manual and put it on Gaunty's site?

Presumably when he bought it from Erwin it was in .spdf form, but somehow its now in .pdf. i.e. password protection has been removed.

If you know who the guy is please PM me. I might then be able to get at these manuals I've just wasted 36Euro on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Cheers

AL

Cheers Dave.

The sealedmedia plugin I downloaded was from www.sealedmedia.com.

The problem is still: my login details get me onto the Erwin site, but those same details do not unlock the documents. Yet they should. This is a total pain in the ****.

I've sent them another e-mail explaining I still can't get in. I'll just have to wait and see what they come up with tomorrow.

Thanks

AL

Al,

I had similar problems, you may also want to check that the file softseal.api resides in the adobe/acrobat/plugins folder. In my case the unsealer program had not installed it automatically and I had to manually copy it. You also need to be on line the first time you try and run the program.

What we really need is something that gets around the spdf protection and converts to ordinary pdf

best of luck with it

regards

DavidW

I've finally got into the documents. It was a password length problem - basically the length of my password was fine for the Erwin website, but too long for the SealedMedia unsealer.

The interior manual is great.

AL