Wheel sizes that fit the A3

clcollins

Reaction score
I looking for a set of wheels for my A3 to use whilst I refurb the RSTT's. The more I look the more confused I get (doesn't take much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif), what wheel sizes will fit my car? Thanks in advance.

PCD 5*100 wheels with an offset between ET30 and ET35 If I remember correctly.

Also I think you can get away with wheel sizes between 16" and 19" depending on brake size and if the car has been lowered.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure you can get 20" wheels on the rear end of your car though Mark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You git /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure you can get 20" wheels on the rear end of your car though Mark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh, below the belt that one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah tell me about it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Maybe it's because I am quite skinny so I don't lower the suspension enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif (You know I am only playing with you Joe LOL)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah tell me about it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Maybe it's because I am quite skinny so I don't lower the suspension enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif (You know I am only playing with you Joe LOL)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the extra weight probably lowers my car a couple more mm's lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif