H GUYS, WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS FOR THE BATTLE AXE?????

I

imported_vishal

Hi Guys,

Came across this off ebay, checked it all out with VW, and has the following in addition to the normal anniversary spec, commisioned by VW Chiswick, or thats what ive been told anyway!!!!

Milltek Exhaust system

MTM Upgrade (218bhp??)

Uprated suspension and springs

Alloys and tyres are brand new, replaced under warranty ( common problem on these cars??)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANNIVERSARY-GOLF-G...1QQcmdZViewItem

Once again, your thoughts are most genuinely appreciated!!!

Looks good.

Yes, the wheels are a common problem.. The lacquer corrodes... I believe VW are doing refurbs on them.

Rich

Nice car but the drivers seat bolster looks too worn for only 22k miles to me.

would you say its slightly overpriced at £11,200???? parkers have it at £9200 in good condition, with 30k on the clock, ive made an offer at 10k, you think thats reasonable, or am i taking the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif out the fella??

To be honest, if she doesnt get this motor, looks like its gonna be a Civic Type R, which i truly hate!!!

Let me know your thoughts!!!

Vish, why didn't you just give her your S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Mate,

To be fair, ive had 3 S3's now, and beleive me they are truly awesome cars, but having had 3, i think its time for change, got the love of my life on the drive, i think she would also like something different!!!!!

What you guys think about the price??