Sourcing options for sai delete.

Stutibs

Reaction score
Hi all me again.
I fancy doing the sai and etc delete on my a3 1.8t aum engine. What I was wondering is where is best to get all the bits I need as I will be doing that and a front mounted intercooler all at the same time.
Many thanks for any help given

Phone Niki at R-Tech, he can send you out a pack with the blanking plate and a nicely packaged resistor which probably won't be necessary.

01455 617233

Tell him Jardo sent you.

[rant]Almost 50% more expensive and doesn't include a resistor.

I refuse to pay Mr Forge's mortgage, their prices for things things like that which cost pence to make is laughable. Whilst they might sponsor a **** load of motorsport and seem charitable on the face of it we as a consumer are more than subsidising that in the over inflated cost of everything they sell.

They don't even do club discounts anymore, for any of the sites I frequent. [/rant]

:beerchug:

Reactions: superkarl
Lmao chill out dude and grab a beer :beerchug:
I was just giving the OP an alternative as some of us are brand whores :whistle2:

True though, it's over priced but a resistor shouldn't be needed. I don't think I have one on mine and Bill disconnected it; didn't have time to fully take the system out on the day.

Reactions: 16Klappe
Rang them and ordered one good times. Where is the best place to get the resistors?

Hi mate I did this not so long ago and it's really easy to do following the how too's , if your never going to refit sai then if you bend the bracket back & forth with big grips it will snap then the pump just drop out , then removing the bracket is easy. Plus marlin do do the resistor recommended in the guide you will have to get a slightly larger resistance one or order it .

Cool cheers. So is literally all I need is resistors and blanking plate? Then follow the guide?