25% off at ECP

You fing joking literally spent £40 on oil and a filter yesterday.... as apossed to £20 today ha

irs been going for a good few weeks now. bought loads of stuff. my dad got the best deal £100 off his dual mass flywheel

You fing joking literally spent £40 on oil and a filter yesterday.... as apossed to £20 today ha

Wow....what oil and filter did you get?

5w-40 Quantum Platinums like £21 and filter about £4 from TPS last time I went there.

Wow....what oil and filter did you get?

5w-40 Quantum Platinums like £21 and filter about £4 from TPS last time I went there.

balls i didnt look around, just got it from car garage but there family friends, go the filter at trade but the oil was like £40 cant remember what it is

balls i didnt look around, just got it from car garage but there family friends, go the filter at trade but the oil was like £40 cant remember what it is

That sounds costly!

Go to your nearest TPS store in the future for OEM parts and at decent prices....

In regards to this offer though- still have a shop about as it could be cheaper elsewhere.

E.g

ECP S2000 Filter = £18.60 so with 25% off = £13.90
OE Quality Honda | Euro Car Parts UK’s No.1 Car Parts Retailer

Carparts4less S2000 Filter = £12.90 without having to enter any discount code

OE Quality Honda | Car Parts 4 Less UK’s No.1 Car Parts Retailer

I know it's 'only' a £1 difference but those £1s soon start to add up :)

hey is it me or is carparts4less the online store for eurocarparts with the discount already applied, coz price wise it seems 20-25% cheaper and their stock levels match. also the site is exactly the same with different colours. i swear euro's own it

hey is it me or is carparts4less the online store for eurocarparts with the discount already applied, coz price wise it seems 20-25% cheaper and their stock levels match. also the site is exactly the same with different colours. i swear euro's own it

I think your right mate