IHI Jabbasport downpipe

Andyrew_88

Reaction score
Hi does anybody out there know who else makes an IHI downpipe to suit the 8L? I've contacted Jabbasport numerous times and they still have none in stock as demand isn't as high these days. Thanks for your help

Think all good fabricators for stuff like this have a long waiting time but you really are best being patient and waiting for a slot instead of getting a lesser product.

I travelled from durham to bills for peace of mind that my car was still running fine after swapping turbos and believe me when i say it is the best place for your car. Bill and Tuffty are legends and will do whatever they can to help you out.

If your from the north east area though AAS is a ****** good fabricating place but again a long waiting list normally because of this.

All this talk reminds me i need to update my thread now :D

if you can get the Jabba cast top I can make the resat of the DP to suit.
they used to sell it seperately

I have outlet flanges but its a PIA to make a downpipe from the IHI outlet shape.. if you have the cast top, that bit is dealt with

I have the jabba cast manifold and an ibiza ihi jabbasport down pipe attached to the turbo, i am only in need of the downpipe that will fit the s3, would you be able to make just the downpipe??