S3 AMK Auxilliry Water Pump piping

Kuvi-S3

Reaction score
Hi guys

One of the pipes from my auxillary pump sprang a leak yesterday as it was rubbing on the v-belt. Its the pipe that runs from the pump along the side of the motor to the water lines on the firewall.

From what I was told, I can only get this pipe from the agents. Does anyone have the part number for this pipe?

Thanks

Part number is typically printed on the hose itself... VAG are fairly good at doing that...

This particular pipe is rubber from the pump then is crimped to a hard line that then goes to the turbo... I suspect Audi will only supply the whole thing which would typically require the turbo to be dropped to replace... ne easy task just for a pipe... but... you can just replace it up to the hard pipe as it is just crimped in place... the crimped bit can be carefully cut and removed allowing you to replace just the rubber part of the hose (using a suitable clip to hold it in place) without having to remove the turbo etc..

The hose itself has a larger end at the pump going to a smaller one at the hard line...

<tuffty/>