WOMEN ARE SO PREDICTABLE & TYPICAL!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter imported_vishal
  • Start date
I

imported_vishal

Hi Guys,

So the saga with S3 is over, the love of my life is now in the drive, what next i hear you say??!!!!

She came out with it last night, "well youve got a new car, so why cant i have one", initial reaction "S**T" there goes my new toy money!!!

So, basically, as a early xmas gift, plan on getting the battle axe a new motor, heres a few suggestions she has:

Honda Civic TYPE R

GOLF GTI ANNIVERSARY

AUDI A3 QUATTRO

Just a few thoughts, her favourite at the moment to be honest is the type r, what you guys think?? Ive heard good things about the car, and the engine being one of the best Honda ever made??? Im not really to sure, thats why im asking you guys!!

your suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Just a quick note, my trip to work in the S3 took an average of 16 mins, it now only takes 13 mins in the Porsche!!!! Very Sad i know, but i thought id mention it!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

THing is with the typeR, its quick, but really has so little torque, and will get into less trouble

RIch

Why didn't you just keep the S3 and give it to her??

How tall is she? My GF is 5'4 and I offered to give her my old type-r and after a week she hated it because the drivers seat isn't height adjustable and she couldn't see over the dashboard, so she ended up with a 172. WOMEN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

BTW:
The 30th Anny Type-r has height adjustable recaro's though

i wouldnt get a type r - as rich says, it feels like its not going to move anywhere with the lack of torque, so it feels that you're always having to screaming round - some people think this is fun though of course!
even though i only have a 1.8t a3, you feel 'the potential' under your foot more. which i like. and obviously in the type r you wont be able to have conversations with anyone whilst on the motorway due to the excessive noise!

Anniversary golf IMO, and get her the diesel one, cheaper to run. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif