Annoying vibration help plz

blackshuck

Reaction score
2002 S3
Hi guys I am suffering from the above that seems yo be coming from the front and have had for a few months now, when driving even on the smoothest roads it feels like I'm driving on lumpy tyres or a dirt track and gets slightly worse towards the end of my 30 mile commute!
I was hoping some if the stuff I've done would rectify it but it hasn't!

Things I've done
New tyres all round
Lowered onto eibach pro sport springs
New ARB drop links
New bottom ball joints
New track rod ends

This is starting to get really frustrating now with my arm rest & empty passenger seat rattling on every journey!

Help, I need somebody, help I need someone!

Reactions: jitvv
I take it the wheels were all properly balanced and a full 4wd wheel alignment done after all of that work was arrived out?

one of the weights had come of my wheels and made a massive difference when it was re-balanced and put back on.

I will have a look at the weights thanks I'm fitting adjustable rear tie bars next week and then I will get a 4 wheel alignment done!

You will have to get them on a machine to see if there balanced mate- unless you balanced them yourself and can remember what weights should be on which wheel and where they were placed.

The only way I knew a weight was missing was because the garage said one of the wheels was a few grams under on one of the sides to make it all even. Deffinitely worth getting it all checked over once you get the rear tie arms on