What did you do to yours today...?

Pubemammal

Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to see what everybody is getting up to as the days pass. So I will start with what I got up to:

Removed grill and painted the chrome surround black on my A3 1.8T

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368833987237.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368833987237.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 163
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368834012259.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368834012259.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 165
Had brake fluid changed, new trackrod and alignment on Wednesday if that counts lol.

plasti dip the top half of the car (except roof), today changing oil altho little scared as first time :D

romoved air con rad , started fitting 2.5 inch boost pipes

bought mine. Audi A3 2.0T S Line Special Edition and it came with a private plate :) Looking at paining my chrome grille surround but cant decide whether or not to paint the chrome rings too

not on the audi but stripped a seat ibiza 1.4mpi cupra replica from a full car to a completely bare shell

fitted new oil level sesnor, vvt tensioner and cat cams to the stroker rebuild.

Reactions: superkarl
Filled up with V Power. £81.50!!! That's my monthly mod budget gone already.

just to be a ****, my S3 only costs £18 to fill up here in Dubai :rock:

Reactions: Tim_Attard
just to be a ****, my S3 only costs £18 to fill up here in Dubai :rock:

What's the equivalent UK RON you can get over there out of interest mate?

ps fancy sending a few barrels across the water labeled as a 'gift' ? lol

We have 2 fuels here,
"special" which is 95 RON
"super" which is 98 RON

Fit new radio may have dead pixels but lest volume works now and got a tube of Dodo Juice Orange Crush so waxing is my next job

S2000 filter arrived.. Waiting on the reducer now whoooosh!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369138079468.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369138079468.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 222
Fitted my s2k filter. Easy peezy!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369232796880.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369232796880.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 133
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369232812109.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369232812109.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 130
went for a drive came back and went to fit the coolant sensor... you can see where this is going after years of telling people to let there care cool down before fiddling with the coolant, luckily it wasn't that hot but don't half taste grim. as a result i now have a spotted s2k filter :/

also fitted the wiring for a new oil pressure gauge as i thought the old one wasn't working, turned out its my car :/ it jumps about a ridiculous amount from 40 - 120 or on the new gauge its a bit more refined and goes 40 - 80 ish is this normal or not?

drove it work, drove into town for lunch whilst taking some rubber off the tyres around the roundabout and plan to drive it back home later. Same again tomorrow

Today I discovered a hidden service book in my leather Audi folder only to find full main dealer service history from new until last year... Result!

Looked at it then took it out and abused **** off it.

Nothing again !!! Worked all weekend & bank holiday ,got bk home to find birds had used my black roof as target practice :angrymod:

Washed mine and gave it a quick Hoover, then tried to sort my headlights out with some snake oil :)

seems to have given it some improvement than before

Fitted adjustable rear tie bars.

Cheers s3dave

Did you get them in a fancy colour?

Went for yellow mate, look good even if just a slighly lighter colour yellow than the car.

Only thing i needed to do was open up the two holes at the bottom of the bar as they were too small for the old bolt to go back through.

changed dunp valve', old one was secured to pipes with tie wraps!!