torque obd2 audi s3 8l

m19lte

Reaction score
torque obd2 audi s3 8l

Hi, I've just bought the*torque obd2 diagnostics*ap with plugin. I'm only just getting to grips with it and I must say it's great ! But I'm struggling to find out how you to get a 'torque meter/guage' on the display, any ideas peeps ? I've managed all the rest-just not a torque meter. Cheers

There is a question mark that takes you to the torque wiki explaining what you need to do to set it up... I have the registered version so don't know if its different to the free one but you also need to setup the vehicle profile for this to work as its a calculated value rather than something the ECU etc will supply

<tuffty/>

Yea I've got the full version tufty (paid for) and I've set my car up, just can't find how to get a torque meter up ?

Yea I've got the full version tufty (paid for) and I've set my car up, just can't find how to get a torque meter up ?

Read what I have written dude... when you go to the screen to select a pid for the gauge on the torque item you will see a blue circled question mark.. press this and it opens the torque wiki

Horsepower - Torque OBD2 Wiki

<tuffty/>

Ok nice1, I'll try it when I get home, I've got the horse power just couldn't find the torque. Probs because I didn't know about the ? (misunderstood that bit) cheers.