Is this ko4 any good? Linky inside

Burnsie666

Reaction score
Fitted a 2nd hand exhaust this morning and now getting plumes of oily smoke after lifting off :(
I figure its either really bad timing and the seals have gone aswell or the previous owner had some problems before selling me the exhaust and was coated in oil....Stupid me didn't even look inside it :(

my question though who have you guys used for refurbs? Or if its around the 250 mark for a refurb is it worth just buying eBay item number

360653852816?

I have read some bad reviews over turbos from different places so thought best to ask the experts! :]

Mines a APY so if I'm right I think it's not got a probe mate? Shame all my wages will be going on either a refurb or new one as I was hoping to get a badger tip and down pipe this month :( anyone gotten a decent 2nd hand one from a breakers? Or even better got a good one in there garage they wanna shift on? I will love you forever! ;) new to the s3 scene and I don't want to be paying a breaker over the odds for a duff

Someone on here must have had theirs refurbished and had a good result/links and that! :]

Just get a hybrid or het yours rebuilt by beach buggy.

Beach buggy? Is that a company or someone on the forum chap?

Yeah.. Guy on here is called beach buggy. His name is dan and he's your man to talk to!