internal diameter of DV hose?

russwuss

Reaction score
Hi All,

My DV hose had a leak when I first thought the car at the end (engine side) which I cut down and refitted - this worked fine with the standard TIP - however now I have the aftermarket TIP fitted it's not long enough and pulling the TIP up causing it to bend at the turbo side.

Does anyone know the internal diameter of the hose so I can pick some up from a motor factors place, or is it a special reforced hose?

Thanks in advance!
Adam

Hi All,

My DV hose had a leak when I first thought the car at the end (engine side) which I cut down and refitted - this worked fine with the standard TIP - however now I have the aftermarket TIP fitted it's not long enough and pulling the TIP up causing it to bend at the turbo side.

Does anyone know the internal diameter of the hose so I can pick some up from a motor factors place, or is it a special reforced hose?

Thanks in advance!
Adam
same problem here 19mm won't be far off

Thanks for all the replies guys, ill order the forge kit.. Wouldn't hurt to change the N75 hose either! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies guys, ill order the forge kit.. Wouldn't hurt to change the N75 hose either! :)
the forge kit still dosent reach!!! You will have too extend the dv pipe still too stop from bending turbo tip !!