s3's in sussex

baldyplayer99

Reaction score
before i got my s3 i very very rarely saw any s3s anywhere. and i do alot of business travelling with work. Now i own a s3 ive seen 4 just in the sussex area alone. how many s3s where produced in the uk does anyone know (amk, bam models). any does anyone else have an s3 who lives in sussex (give us a wave)

AUDI S3 QUATTRO - How Many Left?

It's the same with pretty much any mainstream car mate- as soon as you buy one you see loads of them around! Got to say though I still don't see that many 8L S3s around my area...

I'm often cruising along the coast from Kent towards Sussex way as well......so I'll give you a flash if if I see ya (with my lights that is :p) - I often do with other 8L S3s

Reactions: Sandra
yeh im based on the edge of east sussex so looking over into kent but work in west sussex so i get about lol

Will have to go for a drive one day as I am often tearing through the camber ring or down military road :D

Love the roads around that area!

lol. should do a car meet somewhere like tunbridge or ashford somewhere comuteable for all

Reactions: Tim_Attard
lol. should do a car meet somewhere like tunbridge or ashford somewhere comuteable for all

There is a meet happening in Chatham next week actually -

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/south-east/172362-bluewater-meet.html#post1867272

I'm not to sure if I can get along yet - but I regularly attend meets and events round the south of England and will be getting very busy not it's summer.

They used to have a regular VAG meet in Ashford as well next to the Harvester.

yh im on holiday next week for few weeks. so will have to be another time let me know and il keep an eye out on the forum bit for meets

yer im in brighton area you cant miss mine its got candy blue wheels and is on it belly

how have i not seen you guys around?! currently at brighton uni and have my little silver s3 with me :)

I'm In Uckfield and work in Haywards Heath so local to most of you as well...

Kwistof I've seen your car a few times, but never seen you.

I'm In Uckfield and work in Haywards Heath so local to most of you as well...

Kwistof I've seen your car a few times, but never seen you.

I've seen your motor a few times as well up at Bens....

Not had a chance to meet the man behind the car yet though!
Ben even gave her a quick start up after you had the BT put on but without a map or exhaust! Sounded crazy :jump:

We should all have a little meet along the coast one day and go for a drive in convoy and get some shots in actions :)

Meetings etc should be discussed/organised in the events section..
Smaller (Local) Events

<tuffty/>

Unfortunately no body looks in there that regularly :(

Just trying to drum up interest in the 8L section and finding out where people are actually from...any dates and names of people attending will get set up in the correct section though.

Ronnie and I have tried to set up a meet JUST in that section and it didn't really kick off tbh....

Create the event and link to it mate... I hear what you are saying but create the event in the appropriate place and feel free to direct peeps to it..

<tuffty/>

I live in burgess hill, saw ir8v10 yesterday in haywards heath on my way back from work. Never seem to see any others?

Reactions: iR8V10
I live in burgess hill, saw ir8v10 yesterday in haywards heath on my way back from work. Never seem to see any others?

I live in burgess hill too, how mad. Don't suppose you're familiar with the burgess hill 'bridge test' lol

Yeah very familiar! Did it a few times in my cossie and various other cars lol.

Lol thought you would be. I live just off that stretch, by the sportsman pub.

132mph is the time to beat in the m3.
I'll keep an eye out for you now.

Spotted at last, were you in the S3?

Doing a parts run to QST on Friday...will be back round there on weds / thurs in the R8, keep your eyes peeled!

No was in my works van unfortunately! Will keep an eye out for you.

whereabouts in Kent are ya Tim? im near northiam sussex on the border, do get up to lydden quite a bit

whereabouts in Kent are ya Tim? im near northiam sussex on the border, do get up to lydden quite a bit

I live 10 minutes down the road from there. Was up Lydden just a few weeks ago for the bhp performance show

Lol thought you would be. I live just off that stretch, by the sportsman pub.

132mph is the time to beat in the m3.
I'll keep an eye out for you now.

127 for me. More speed on the roundabout and 1 gear change less is the way forward.

and more power.