3rd gear logs look ok? Feels down on power

Knock correction a touch high, but good maf no's there. Log block 115 and 031 presuming your cars a facelift ?

Yes its a 51 plate AMK.
Yeah I thought that, what causes knock correction?
Ive has the intercooler pipe off when fitting the downpipe and there was no excess oil.
I always use Shell V Power.

Cheers

Ah I dont think I can log those Bill as I only have the lite version :(
Yeah by the 0.8 conversion it works out 271bhp, yet the car was rolling roaded at only 240bhp a few months ago, yet with 275flb of torque.

Since the rolling road ive fitted the downpipe, and its getting rolling roaded again on 1st june at the same place as last time, so I hope to see some gains!

The thing thats bothering me is that Im getting all this airflow and have done all the right mods so far, but up against a frields remapped megane 225, the megane pulls away!

TOO MUCH IGNITION TIMING ADVANCE!!!!!!!

The ECU doesn't like this - and doesn't want your engine to explode - so it pulls timing back (minus 7.5deg i see lol) to protect it!

What was the temperature outside? You may have less correction on cold day. A few degrees correction in high temperature is good, if not you'll get high EGT ;-)

Search google KFZWOP/KFZWOP2/KFZWOPL/KFZWOPL2KFZW/KFZW2/KFZWLB1/KFZWLB2

Oh its older chassis - you will have less Ignition areas i'm sure..

AMK - hmmm 210hp standard i think?

KFZWOP/KFZWOP2/KFZW/KFZW2/KFZWWLNM/KR***/KRLVFN/KFDZK/KFSWKFZK

But whatever. Pull timing back very slightly if you have SPS or something then log again - Throttle will feel less 'stiff' when it is better. Pedal 'feel' will be firmer with timing like this

Ah I dont think I can log those Bill as I only have the lite version :(
Yeah by the 0.8 conversion it works out 271bhp, yet the car was rolling roaded at only 240bhp a few months ago, yet with 275flb of torque.

Since the rolling road ive fitted the downpipe, and its getting rolling roaded again on 1st june at the same place as last time, so I hope to see some gains!

The thing thats bothering me is that Im getting all this airflow and have done all the right mods so far, but up against a frields remapped megane 225, the megane pulls away!

high airflow without power to correspond to it usually leads me to suggest leaks... injested the air for the power but did'nt make the power.. Where did it go? Escape? over reading maf (it can happen)
and of course dyno lottery

DD rollers are'nt my personal fave

what quality fuel in it?

It always gets v Power Bill so it shouldn't be fuel.
i guess it's just the dyno lottery, we shall see when it gets dynod there again next month.
Are there any usual suspects I can check that could affect the timing pull?

I think on pay day I may invest in replacing all of the pipes under the inlet to set my mind at rest about leaks. I've had a quick look and there are a few that are oily, so there must be some leaking somewhere !