Quick question ... S3 wings

waggawagga

Reaction score
Anyone know if the front wings from an S3 8L could be fitted to an A3 8L? Know they are wider which is why I'd like to fit them for the wider look and to line up the arches with the S3 front bumper that I plan to fit. Anyone done it? Thanks.

...or just buy an S3... not like they are expensive these days :(

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Dani_B19
i was thinking you might end up chasing panel gaps around the car emptying your wallet in the process

it'll look wrong IMO, kinda like a anorexic a3 that's been working on its front wings down the gym :weight_lift2:

>...or just buy an S3... not like they are expensive these days

That's true and I would buy one in a heartbeat. Two reasons why I wouldn't - insurance would cost more than the value of the car and I've already started the A3 to S3 conversion as a project. Gone too far to stop now. I can understand why some people here are against it but I enjoy doing it and am pleased with the results so far...

>...or just buy an S3... not like they are expensive these days

That's true and I would buy one in a heartbeat. Two reasons why I wouldn't - insurance would cost more than the value of the car and I've already started the A3 to S3 conversion as a project. Gone too far to stop now. I can understand why some people here are against it but I enjoy doing it and am pleased with the results so far...

It's your car mate, just do what makes you happy, posts some progress pics up also whilst you're at it! :respekt: