Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: fitted fixed turbo, v3 mani, and downpipe now no boost???? help

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by justarn View Post
    ....what does bill charge btw?

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

2. # ADS
    ADS

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    actually there was one anomerly... well twice when she's cold she wont start first try, both times ive wound her over six to seven engine turns let off then starts second attempt. once she's warm she starts great? started first time every time before... do have my oil just above maximum from a slight overfill?

also had a **** fit when my car flashed a massive red light at me repeatedly as i drove the duel carriage way today, my mate said ti was brakes, pushed my button and yes low fluid.... wondering if the heat from the mani has affected it??
    Got any extra heatshielding in yet? relentless manis need it

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

silver sleeper

Status
    No, this weekend!-)
    1999 apy s3, n249 delete, sai and n112 delete. bbs lm reps, s2000 filter, relentless v3 manifold, relentless downpipe and sports cat, scorpion cat back system, badger 5 v3 tip, bam rocker cover, push in coilpacks, toyosports fmic, amd remapped to 280.3 bhp and 263.9 lb/ft.

2nd Gear

Status
    Try new plugs for the starting issue if not check fuel pressure at idle!!
    Audi s3 8l 2003 silver,brembo brakes,custom front mount intercooler,forged rods,acl race bearings,3inch tip,forge 007p green spring 1 shim,5mm hubcentric spacers,pipewerx 3inch down pipe/200cell race cat,2.75 miltek back non resonated,new piston rings,n249delete,pcv venting too atmosphere,neuspeed quick shifter,uprated clutch/pressure plate...large port agu head,inline fuel pump

work left/relentless v3 manifold/wmi/blue haldex/antilag/launch controll/custom map!!!!!

RIP S3dave

Status
    cheers bill, my first go at logging when i try this... just had a flick through on ross tech, so i log block 020 then drive in third from 2k to the redline and see what i get when? at the end?
    log all 3 blocks I said @ same time so on same log
    **http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd**

NEW NEW NEW eShop now LIVE>
    www.badger5.biz

Badger 5 Ltd, Queen Annes Gate, Oldends Lane, Stonehouse, Glos, GL10 2DG

http://www.badger5.co.uk, Tel:01453822880
    bill@badger5.co.uk
    **NEW** Badger5 Section CLICK here>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/213-badger-5/

silver sleeper

Status
    cant register my vcds-lite as i have no serial number on my cable.... sooo cant log block 115!
    1999 apy s3, n249 delete, sai and n112 delete. bbs lm reps, s2000 filter, relentless v3 manifold, relentless downpipe and sports cat, scorpion cat back system, badger 5 v3 tip, bam rocker cover, push in coilpacks, toyosports fmic, amd remapped to 280.3 bhp and 263.9 lb/ft.

silver sleeper

Status
    ive been thinking i need to adjust my actuator properly, the guy i bought the car off suggested loosening the actuator to stop the overboost..... maybe he did some and now i cant achieve requested boost.... before the turbo fix soft limp wasnt kicking in until 1.4 to 1.5bar,if i were running a std map surely limp would've kicked in much sooner???

any pointers? just wind it in on charge pipe pressure until its 9psi?

its goona be a pig withthe v3 mani on there!?

2nd Gear

Status
    ive been thinking i need to adjust my actuator properly, the guy i bought the car off suggested loosening the actuator to stop the overboost..... maybe he did some and now i cant achieve requested boost.... before the turbo fix soft limp wasnt kicking in until 1.4 to 1.5bar,if i were running a std map surely limp would've kicked in much sooner???

now you over boost on part throttle?? Not when flat out but when you let off gas ect,,,
    get it mapped up you will have no problem
    Audi s3 8l 2003 silver,brembo brakes,custom front mount intercooler,forged rods,acl race bearings,3inch tip,forge 007p green spring 1 shim,5mm hubcentric spacers,pipewerx 3inch down pipe/200cell race cat,2.75 miltek back non resonated,new piston rings,n249delete,pcv venting too atmosphere,neuspeed quick shifter,uprated clutch/pressure plate...large port agu head,inline fuel pump

work left/relentless v3 manifold/wmi/blue haldex/antilag/launch controll/custom map!!!!!

silver sleeper

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by darren t View Post
    now you over boost on part throttle?? Not when flat out but when you let off gas ect,,,
    get it mapped up you will have no problem
    huh? no overbboost now dude, before the turbo went to bill for porting it was overboosting... now my problem is low boost!

i have no fault codes and should be making stage 1 boost or what 1.4 barish? before i had the turbo off due to boost creep i was hitting soft limp at 1.5 bar so i think that proves it has a stage 1 map or i would have been hitting soft limp at what 1.1bar??? after it was all back together i wasnt hitting and havnt had any soft limp at all.

when i first got it all back together i wasnt making any boost like 0.1 bar messed around with random things, tightening hoses and pumping up the actuator, messing with electrical connections and now i make a regular 1.0bar.... just trying to find out why im not making stage 1 boost???? cant log the blocks bill suggested due to being unable to register vcds-lite so i cant all log blocks he said! getting a little frustrated with this now!!

was thinking of adjusting the actuator but now im already thinking my lack of boost after i got it all back together could be linked to me not hitting requested boost now!?

2nd Gear

Status
    Yes mate but stage 1 maps don't ask for 1.4bar I don't think for a start!
    you have just fitted a xs power manifold and down pipe?
    and have you change turbo tip?ie 3inch??
    all these will throw out your stage 1 map tighten actuator half a turn at a time and see you could do with a log really mate or goe for a dyno

silver sleeper

Status
    Yes, Great, I will try the actuator, I know about the logs need to get it registered somehow?

silver sleeper

Status
    Could disconnecting the battery wipe the map? Had to disconnect it to get it to boost at all after priming the turbo oil feed with the injectors unplugged!

RIP S3dave

Status

std boost on actuator is 5psi not 9psi

www.badger5.biz

bill@badger5.co.uk

RIP S3dave

Status
    Could disconnecting the battery wipe the map? Had to disconnect it to get it to boost at all after priming the turbo oil feed with the injectors unplugged!
    nope. it will reset faults however..

www.badger5.biz

bill@badger5.co.uk

2nd Gear

Status
    no mate but I bet readiness hasn't set yet in vcds!

silver sleeper

Status
    one last question before i start to mess with the actuator, would i have been hitting soft limp way before 1.5bar(of boost creep induced boost) if i were running standard mapping or does that sound about right?

silver sleeper

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by badger5 View Post
    nope. it will reset faults however..
    cheers bill

silver sleeper

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by darren t View Post
    no mate but I bet readiness hasn't set yet in vcds!
    readiness?

forgot i also fitted an s2000 filter today and had the ecu read with a proper audi spec code reader... no engine faults at all....

wouldnt i have a code for low boost if i were surpposed to be running 1.4ish bar?

and wouldnt i have hit soft limp before 1.4 bar of boost creep if i were running a std map?

RIP S3dave

Status
    115 block dude.. blind as a bat unless you log or view it!

forget readyness.. irrelevant

www.badger5.biz

bill@badger5.co.uk

silver sleeper

Status
    just tryed again, it wont let me do anything with block 115 due to not being registered... no one today at my local garages would agree to do some quick logging! guess we just dont really know anything until i can check that block! i msg'd a guy on the vcds part of the forum who's local to me asking nicely for help so we'll see i guess?

any other blocks i can log to give an idea? fuelly would surely be very rich if requested boost was way higher than actual? or would it be adjusted due to actual boost??? lol

cheers bill, slowly getting my head round all this, cheers all the others that have helped...

silver sleeper

Status
    gonna come clean on this from the begining!-)

i bought this s3 without test driving it like a muppet... the owner drove me around then the missus drove it 2hrs home knowing no different about boost and how it should feel. sold as seen.

the guy has been in contact but since i told him the turbo has been repaired and its boosting to 1bar he hasnt replyed! he was 40ish with a young child and said he never really pushed it and never noticed it when i confronted him about the boost issue. bear in mind this guy used to work for sumo power(he knows the family we know that started sumo power, small world!) and understands about how actuators work as he suggested winding the actuator out, its un plausable he didnt notice the boost issue... he lived in an upmarket flat on the waterfront ect ect. he tells me in the underground carpark that the guy that mapped it came in a van with z-tune wrote on the side and he got his number from a flyer in a local garage... apparently he done the n249 delete and flashed the ecu??? the n249 delete replacement pipe work does look newish...

when on or test drive he was saying stuff like 'the boost comes on quite smoothly not like a subaru ' blah blah whatever... he told me it was off the road parked at the rear of a local garages yard... before he bought it due to a running issue which he tracked back to the atmospheric dumpvalve, it was surpossedly cutting out, then fitted a recicv and it ran fine. he went on to say after getting it 'running' he decided to fit the panel filter and map it.

evidence

*now would someone who worked for sumo power use a 150 pound man in a van to remap his s3?? probably not as he would know better?

*no one has ever heard of z-tune and theres not a single scrap of evidence online that this company excists in the uk let alnoe essex

*would he have told me it was remapped to disguise the fact it was overboosting??? acted like a prat salesman so probably yes

*ztune is a special skyline and where did he work, sumo power!

*since the turbo was repaired im running 0.9-1bar so pretty much standard and an audi fault reader reads no faultcodes at all and she is running lovely

*he isnt replying now boost is std!?

*i have no proof of the remap at all

until i can get block 115 logged to prove this guy is a complete twat im gonna just believe he is total a bullchitter.....

to be honest im hoping its not been mapped then that makes my car fit and healthy and i can stick a good map on her from bill.... if it is the guys still a tooowat and i still have some niggles to sort...

on top of that he still hasnt posted the log book saying the other day he'd forgot and it was on his table! so i cant even give him the full piece of my mind yet!

do you think its mapped? or just standard?

MAN OF STEEL

Status
    We dont know if its standard or not because you havent logged!! Lol

Do you have vcds lite at least??? You need that to log.
    Your boost REQUEST tells us whether its standard. As does your lambda request.

Ive kinda lost track of whats going on.

So hows the car behaving? Boost? vacuum? Mods including anything like deletes.
    Is the n249 delete correct?

To be honest you cant go blaming this seller, never take a guys word for it, and you shouldve checked the legitimacy of everything before handing cash over. You could do with someone off here whos in the know to check things over. Where are you again?

RIP S3dave

Status
    get a working vcds cable and all will be revealed. and if keeping with vagcars will be a tool worth investing in.

www.badger5.biz

bill@badger5.co.uk

silver sleeper

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by superkarl View Post

To be honest you cant go blaming this seller, never take a guys word for it, and you shouldve checked the legitimacy of everything before handing cash over. You could do with someone off here whos in the know to check things over. Where are you again?
    lol, i only have vcds-lite and it wont let me log block 115... what block is lambda? im near maidstone in kent.

im not too sure about the n249 delete tbh, i did write a post a while back as one of the pipes on my n112 is blanked off, the other goes to a t piece which goes dumpvalve and inlet manifold... iirc

vacume is -0.5 to 0.6 bar
    boost 0.8 to 1.0 bar

car is running great, purrs like a kitten
    is a little hestitant to start first thing in the morning tho
    brake fluid has a slight leak i think since fitting the v3 and downpipe ect, may have knocked something, been raining all day tho so not had a chance to check stuff!

guy was a twat anyway!-)

silver sleeper

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by badger5 View Post
    get a working vcds cable and all will be revealed. and if keeping with vagcars will be a tool worth investing in.
    do they sell proper ones over here? tuffty put me on to this one with the links in his sig... guessing its un-register'ble witjhout any numbers on it!?

like i say i messaged a local guy out of the vcds section on the forum page!

silver sleeper

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by superkarl View Post

whoops... MODS
    badger 5 v3 tip
    relentless v3 manifold
    xs power 3inch downpipe and sports cat
    s2000 filter
    stock dumpvalve
    n249 delete
    various silicone vac hoses replaced all around n75 and under inlet manifold
    cat back scorpion in the post un fitted

silver sleeper

Status
    Think I'm just gonna book it in with amd and be Done with it, least I'll actually know if its been mapped!

silver sleeper

Status
    just bought the registration of vcds-lite... 66 quid of their website and they're sending my download within 24hrs of cleared payment... so should get it tomorrow and do some logging!-)

6th Gear

Status
    With the mods youve got an intercooler will compliment them massively and would have thought will make a pretty big difference as will be a high stage 2 spec

May need injectors also as wouldnt be supprised if you max them like westy did

All in all though should be a pretty well sorted car engine spec wise
    Power & Torque 335bhp 285ftlb
    0-60 4.64 1/4 mile 13.02
    My GTX3071r Build Thread
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-f...ld-thread.html

Guess what I drive...

Status

My Social Networking

Add Vex182 on Facebook
    actually there was one anomerly... well twice when she's cold she wont start first try, both times ive wound her over six to seven engine turns let off then starts second attempt. once she's warm she starts great? started first time every time before... do have my oil just above maximum from a slight overfill?

also had a **** fit when my car flashed a massive red light at me repeatedly as i drove the duel carriage way today, my mate said ti was brakes, pushed my button and yes low fluid.... wondering if the heat from the mani has affected it??
    Yes you need more heat proofing because of that manifold!
    Silver 2002 Audi S3 225 (BAM) since March 2011.

Mods: Badger5 2.2 TIP, Jetex filter, PCV delete, 710 DV, Standard N249 in use, R-Tech Stage 1 TiV Remap, Audi TT Pedals, Red Dogbone, Polybushed tie arms. All silicone boost pipes, Michelin PS3s, Red V6 coil packs, MK4 flat blade conversion, retrofited cruise control.
    Currently: 254bhp - 276lb/ft (174bhp/ton) as of 11/02/2013 On V-Power

silver sleeper

Status
    got my log of blocks 020, 002 and 115 at last, whats it mean lol!?

,0.40,840,22.6,1000.0,1010.0,0.80,840,78.0,3.9,111 11110,0.01,840,22.6,2.05,3.36
    ,1.60,840,22.6,1000.0,1010.0,2.00,840,78.0,-1.6,11111110,1.20,840,22.6,2.05,3.44
    ,2.81,840,23.3,1000.0,1010.0,3.21,840,78.0,0.0,111 11110,2.41,840,23.3,2.46,3.78
    ,4.01,1000,21.1,1000.0,1010.0,4.41,1360,78.0,2.3,1 1101010,3.61,960,23.3,2.05,3.89
    ,5.40,1320,39.8,1000.0,1020.0,5.80,1360,78.0,-2.3,11101010,4.91,1440,37.6,3.28,9.94
    ,6.60,1320,46.6,1000.0,1020.0,7.00,1320,78.0,1.6,1 1101010,6.20,1320,39.8,3.69,9.58
    ,7.91,1160,41.4,1000.0,1030.0,8.31,920,78.0,3.1,11 101110,7.40,1120,43.6,4.10,9.58
    ,9.11,1760,57.1,1000.0,1020.0,9.51,1520,78.0,3.1,1 1101010,8.71,920,55.6,7.79,15.53
    ,10.40,1960,72.2,1080.0,1090.0,10.80,2320,78.0,3.1 ,11101000,10.00,1800,68.4,6.56,27.06
    ,11.60,3240,93.2,1000.0,1350.0,12.00,2880,78.0,3.1 ,11111100,11.20,2760,85.7,8.20,47.61
    ,12.89,2280,83.5,1290.0,1180.0,13.29,2400,79.0,5.5 ,11101000,12.40,2320,60.2,8.20,38.83
    ,14.09,2040,23.3,1000.0,1150.0,14.64,1720,79.0,-1.6,11101010,13.69,2440,29.3,1.64,6.64
    ,15.50,1840,82.7,1650.0,1190.0,15.90,1920,79.0,6.3 ,11100010,15.10,1760,81.2,7.79,28.72
    ,16.70,2080,88.7,1800.0,1270.0,17.10,2160,79.0,4.7 ,11100000,16.30,2000,85.7,8.61,33.44
    ,17.99,2400,105.3,1800.0,1450.0,18.39,2520,79.0,4. 7,11100000,17.59,2280,99.2,9.84,44.53
    ,19.19,2800,119.5,1770.0,1670.0,19.59,2920,79.0,4. 7,11100000,18.79,2640,115.8,11.89,60.86
    ,20.39,3240,124.8,1740.0,1770.0,20.79,3400,80.0,6. 3,11100000,19.99,3120,125.6,12.71,74.67
    ,21.59,3720,127.8,1730.0,1770.0,21.99,3840,80.0,3. 9,11100000,21.20,3520,123.3,12.30,83.58
    ,22.80,4120,126.3,1730.0,1740.0,23.20,4280,80.0,2. 3,11100000,22.40,4000,127.1,12.30,97.00
    ,24.00,4600,126.3,1740.0,1720.0,24.40,4720,80.0,4. 7,11100000,23.60,4440,126.3,12.71,106.89
    ,25.31,5040,129.3,1770.0,1740.0,25.81,5160,80.0,0. 0,11100000,24.80,4840,128.6,13.53,118.31
    ,26.60,5480,134.6,1790.0,1770.0,27.00,5640,80.0,0. 0,11100000,26.21,5320,133.1,13.94,133.86
    ,27.80,5880,136.8,1750.0,1780.0,28.20,6000,80.0,0. 0,11100000,27.40,5760,136.8,15.17,143.81
    ,29.00,6080,13.5,1000.0,1660.0,29.40,5680,81.0,0.0 ,11110101,28.60,6120,135.3,15.17,149.89
    ,30.20,4920,6.8,1000.0,1110.0,30.60,4520,81.0,0.0, 11110101,29.80,5320,7.5,0.00,4.81
    ,31.40,3920,8.3,1000.0,1060.0,31.89,3640,81.0,0.0, 11110101,30.98,4240,8.3,0.00,7.08
    ,32.69,3320,9.0,1000.0,1050.0,33.19,3200,81.0,0.0, 11110101,32.29,3480,9.0,0.00,6.58
    ,33.99,2960,9.8,1000.0,1040.0,34.39,2880,81.0,0.0, 11110101,33.59,3080,9.8,0.00,6.03
    ,35.19,2680,9.8,1000.0,1030.0,35.58,2560,81.0,0.0, 11110101,34.79,2760,9.8,0.00,5.42
    ,36.38,2320,10.5,1000.0,1030.0,36.78,2200,81.0,0.0 ,11100101,35.98,2440,10.5,0.00,5.08
    ,37.58,2120,72.9,1400.0,1050.0,38.09,2160,81.0,5.5 ,11101001,37.18,2160,46.6,6.15,24.14
    ,38.89,2280,81.2,1000.0,1340.0,39.29,2320,81.0,13. 3,11101001,38.49,2200,85.0,8.61,37.92
    ,40.09,2280,24.8,1000.0,1190.0,40.59,2200,81.0,11. 7,11111101,39.69,2320,40.6,3.69,12.75
    ,41.39,2160,78.9,1410.0,1130.0,41.80,2160,81.0,3.9 ,11101001,40.99,2160,57.9,7.38,27.47
    ,42.68,2120,27.8,990.0,1110.0,43.08,2120,81.0,8.6, 11101001,42.28,2160,40.6,4.10,13.78
    ,43.88,2040,31.6,990.0,1050.0,44.39,2000,81.0,4.7, 11101001,43.48,2080,22.6,2.46,8.83
    ,45.19,2000,51.1,990.0,1060.0,45.69,1960,81.0,-1.6,11101011,44.79,2000,36.8,3.69,14.53

silver sleeper

Status
    think thats actually 115 001 002????

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    ...it means you haven't read the stickies and posted it up correctly

<tuffty/>

silver sleeper

Status
    lol... 1 minute... just got an epc light and two codes aswell???? manifold boost pressure high intermittent and trottle position sensor implausable signal intermittent?

silver sleeper

Status
    what about this, any better?

Wednesday,22,May,2013,18:34:59
    8N0 906 018 ,,1.8L R4 5VT 0003,

,Group A:,'002,,,,Group B:,'115,,,,Group C:,'020
    ,,RPM,Load,Inj. On Time,Mass Flow,,RPM,Load,Absolute Pres.,Absolute Pres.,,Idle Stabilization,Idle Stabilization,Idle Stabilization,Idle Stabilization
    ,TIME,,,,,TIME,,,,,TIME,,,,
    Marker,STAMP, /min,%, ms, g/s,STAMP, /min,%, mbar, mbar,STAMP, CF, CF, CF, CF
    ,1.28,840,18.8,2.05,3.00,0.39,840,19.5,990.0,1020. 0,0.88,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,2.59,1400,16.5,1.23,3.36,1.68,880,21.1,990.0,1010 .0,2.08,0.0,0.8,0.0,0.0
    ,3.79,1960,32.3,2.87,9.94,2.99,1240,48.9,990.0,102 0.0,3.39,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,4.99,1640,39.1,3.69,12.08,4.19,1760,48.9,990.0,10 50.0,4.59,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,6.30,2280,63.2,6.56,29.89,5.39,1760,46.6,990.0,10 60.0,5.88,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,7.69,3480,60.2,6.15,39.75,6.78,2600,67.7,990.0,11 60.0,7.18,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,8.89,3000,65.4,6.56,49.69,8.09,3760,55.6,990.0,13 90.0,8.49,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,10.18,2880,104.5,10.66,57.47,9.29,2440,87.2,1470. 0,1290.0,9.69,0.0,1.5,0.0,0.0
    ,11.48,2040,82.7,8.20,31.94,10.68,2520,21.1,990.0, 1250.0,11.08,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,12.67,2240,93.2,9.43,41.08,11.88,2080,86.5,1880.0 ,1310.0,12.28,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,13.87,2520,133.8,12.71,56.39,13.07,2320,112.8,189 0.0,1440.0,13.47,0.0,0.0,0.0,2.3
    ,15.07,2920,141.4,13.53,70.56,14.27,2640,138.3,184 0.0,1690.0,14.67,0.0,0.0,0.0,1.5
    ,16.29,3360,134.6,13.12,80.08,15.47,3080,139.8,179 0.0,1840.0,15.87,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.8
    ,17.48,3800,133.1,13.12,88.42,16.69,3520,134.6,178 0.0,1840.0,17.08,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.8
    ,18.68,4200,133.1,13.12,100.89,17.88,3920,133.1,17 70.0,1810.0,18.28,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,19.88,4640,134.6,13.53,111.92,19.08,4360,133.8,17 70.0,1800.0,19.48,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,21.27,5120,136.1,13.94,127.28,20.39,4800,134.6,17 80.0,1790.0,20.79,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,22.49,5600,139.8,15.58,140.08,21.69,5280,137.6,18 10.0,1800.0,22.09,0.0,3.0,0.0,3.0
    ,23.68,6040,139.1,15.99,145.31,22.89,5760,140.6,17 90.0,1820.0,23.28,0.0,3.0,0.0,3.0
    ,25.09,6480,121.1,13.94,147.72,24.18,6240,137.6,17 40.0,1790.0,24.58,0.0,2.3,0.0,2.3
    ,26.29,5400,6.0,0.00,5.42,25.49,6160,9.0,1000.0,14 20.0,25.89,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,27.57,4160,7.5,0.00,6.53,26.69,4960,6.8,1000.0,11 00.0,27.09,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,28.88,3400,8.3,0.00,5.67,28.08,3760,8.3,1000.0,10 60.0,28.48,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,30.08,3160,9.0,0.00,5.92,29.28,3320,9.0,990.0,105 0.0,29.68,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,31.27,2800,9.8,0.00,5.31,30.48,3040,9.8,990.0,104 0.0,30.87,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0
    ,32.57,2200,10.5,0.00,4.64,31.67,2640,9.8,990.0,10 40.0,32.07,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0

silver sleeper

Status
    [IMG]http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAABVYAAAMACAIAAAB AXKuVAAAgAElEQVR4nOy9bYwt21nfuSNF+YYUKQqR8oEPSEMsb A2WTB8mOxMiogyaKyQykZAVSxNo9w3bueZlADEOMFaM7aFxB5h sRrzZ4Mu1ASfQ56ZjOSrnKNFMgy2HKKKx3djG2RA55s33ejLuz NE5N/kQ7fmw965aVfWsWqtWPaue/9r9/2lJ99zqql3/9ayXWutfq6oWT56+siVE4qMf/eiTp68wMTExMTExMTExMTExHUdaPHn6yna7NdfBBJhoATAxMTE xMTExMTExMR1TirUALl/8EFNkMi9UrUQLgImJiYmJiYmJiYmJ6ZjSCAvAeFV6IRRkAXxxk Ce0AJiYmJiYmJiYmJiYmI4r0QJo8XAaW1oATExMTExMTExMTEx MTKiJFkCLhw8f3qVSnAXwx4M8oQXAxMTExMTExMTExMR0XKlrA Tz33HMvvPBCf7/7YwF8KRVaAExMTExMTExMTExMTEzIqWsBvPDCC3d3d9veugBaA FoWwIc/9sm/9tzFX3vu4sMf++T08vvN29/7zdvfSzv2PwzyhBYAExMTExMTExMTExPTcSXhQYDdZLiz3/2xAP7fVCItgL+6Ov/i4//8xcf/+a+uzicW3m/e/t7OTUhzAWgBMDExMTExMTExMTEx3avEdwG0mMECWD779uvPvHT 9mZeWz759Ssn95u3GdRN+83Yz9hd+b5AntACYmJiYmJiYmJiYm 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 0w/hLICXJU7biPsMWAA//0u/9hVf//p/9Oiz/+jRZ68+8snOP77i61//87/0a5EF9oWXXv7IRz/6kY9+9InjLOwchN32L7z0cuRP0QJgYmJiYmJiYmJiYmK6V0nzX QC9BwEOf6gNgd6j/4DvAhCn964L4NthwAL4wksvv+f9v/oX//Lf+rnf+Pwv/5s/+rnf+Hz9j7/4l//We97/q/HzdjfVtsJXfP3rEw7/zUGe0AJgYmJiYmJiYmJiYmI6rpT1XQCHP9QWQO+mf0EWwM4FGP jr8BcBvvDSy+9+3z/+8q/9pl/6rf9Ypy//2m969/v+cdr8/8nTV3aews5HSDicFgATExMTExMTExMTE9O9ShnfBeBZBYD+IMB LqQQ/CviFl15+9wsf+HOv/cYP/f5//dDv/9c/99pvfPcLH0ie/z95+kptKHz5135TwuEfGeQJLQAmJiYmJiYmJiYmJqbjSunvAki xAEp4HeAXUglaAE+evvKFl17+uV/8lT/7mm/4s6/5hp/7xV+ZMv9/8vQV101IOJwWABMTExMTExMTExMT071K874L4PA/9WsEAR8EyGoBPHn6yhdeevlnn//ln33+lyfO/588feVHf/Lndm7Cj/7kzyUc/n8N8oQWABMTExMTExMTExMT03GlxHcBHCsPHz78k1QiLYAnT1/5wksvT5//P3n6yh/84R/tvgLwB3/4RwmH76b6iza0AJiYmJiYmJiYmJiYmI41Jb4L4Fh5+PDhH6cSb wGApEcH6vn/I4cntACYmJiYmJiYmJiYmJiOKyW+C+BYuZ8WwM4FeNTmCS0AJi YmJiYmJiYmJiam40qJ7wI4Vh4+fPhHqRRnAfzzQZ7QAmBiYmJi YmJiYmJiYjquRAugBS0AWgBMTExMTExMTExMTEzHmmgBtHg4jW 1RFsDVIE9oATAxMTExMTExMTExMR1XogWgDC0AJiYmJiYmJiYm JiYmJsw0wgJgikzmhaqVaAEwMTExMTExMTExMTEdU4q1ABLSI6 LNzJWDFgATExMTExMTExMTE9MxpcUXXnr5o3l49OjRHdHj0aNH mUpqgC+89DITExMTExMTExMTExPTcaTFC9nYWQDG982PhV0k8x UWIYQQQgghhJDjZrvdLl544YXn8vCIFoAeu0hmKilCCCGEEEII IcfNH/zBHzQWwNMMPKIFoMcukjmKSeQ155972/+9LS695vxzs4UonkztqyABNeZKzAUEMVFoHhZzAQngaMZREo+h ZqtT4xcTvkJdsuaXwSzlxwFhMBVRzy9IABfToAVQErQAaAGUK6 DGXIm5gCC0AEoBRzOOknhoAQCCr1AXTrQUYTAVYTAVoQVAC6B4 aAHQAihXQI25EnMBQWgBlAKOZhwl8dACAARfoS6caCnCYCrCYC pCC4AWQPHQAqAFUK6AGnMl5gKC0AIoBRzNOErioQUACL5CXTjR UoTBVITBVORYLYDtdjvlG3O0AEqCFgAtgHIF1JgrMRcQhBZAKe BoxlESDy0AQPAV6sKJliIMpiIMpiK0AGgBFA8tAFoA5QqoMVdi LiAILYBSwNGMoyQeWgCA4CvUhRMtRRhMRRhMRWgB0AIonhgL4P biQedhjwcXt2lll8kC+PUn2w6f/hSiBXB11grj2dWkX5vaviarmSLg9uJB/4xXZ4lVa3pXc3U2qTyy9HUTNbVJUNgto6uzsW1/SlhUcq9bLv4AXJ1Nb88Hpgatp1Bsa7mVDNDqeJKvJR6SNbe7wx RZyaduX2FHF5ViMXWuCQhVOplWXtT60Sgi89uNdpzUeYMpdR7J 1+kkYvIrXixiriDzBLOv5Oqs28eoXu29ROVXuJpFXeBmbub9iN 1ePACqmf2JU+jSMmMAby8eeKUUZgG885lWfJ9559CM953PLF71 puf7/+7vFvuLFkj1KoDvp2ItgFZL2125UrorWgCKHdSE9rXrnNrTu/HKaAEoChCAsgBuLx6MV3OMFoBQRW8vHjx4kDjN7jPZAuhKRLIA uh6Fpnfy9OnTaRZArWtofKR86u6p+l1znvPKtBtdf56SyOwWQL e3urqYb2LwdHx+R/V1tAAEhAhGBXWmYHa17Fq5G8TkTnocI8ypTqcUUeJzN/OurHlclIaUZj4YxvkCuB+yyGrKswB8M/k+ERbA8296VWva/843Rf/6jKjM/x8lWgBPEycEmS2AL35O/5eP0gLQ8kppASgKEACyABInA8dnATx40O/4bi8eLHAsgAcXF2dKo0v1Wi1WI92Bm4o***ZHJpxaDMjYi2s2C wDiSpHCzHcDe9ACUCQuv70QxsV0pmB2KmT/ijFXjY3Or9MzRWubf7GPW8jzN/px+Y0YQ80WwF0L9jWR+20BPP+mV434PUumz/8fpVsAiQM3WgAAFoDakJsWgKIAARQLIP3aeoQWwMWVsChK2JrO ZAvgthM7GAvAU6SqY7eiLABfHR9X9/NaABq1eva5wdz3AzvQAlBkxI1rd91HXEjnCmarP9nFtKVwrpCO yO9BX3zlNHjep6meMy2jcBmT36ibKHMF8FDbPFM7CAvgsZ9HYQ ugve35N73qcFs/YhXAO5/xr/1//k2vqqfWz7yz/undcwP7g5x9Wj8vbd8dXv9ltPUwcf7/6BDJgWg/fvz44+86WbzxRWnrybs+Pnxol9ecf+4ND7fq6YP/X/dBgJ9S/f3XnH9uXD49vPjG8SHz89xzzyWKEIpzRgGPHz/2VKrk+ExRUp96SlSmCxDQK6nHSQp3ZTRFxZSwqORet1x29bPT8 zUblcpqYtB20tzoJWtTrtXeEtWs6Mma251PSsxGn9p/klE9oWIxtUoi6RIvkqV7HOTj7zpZLDSvtqMYm99RDWDeYEp1VH ccEyI2v726GxPR2YLpCtrHzwmj6qV+iDH5/fi7ThYnJyfxyuZv5k0nNW+d3BGf3xffGNUZzRTAJlZy6x62AE5 PT2eyAHwneJTXAtjP1ft/aj0h8Pyb3nSwAF71qmfqfVtrCBwzwbO9dap3PpNgAgy5ADGH1/Ec4Ob8ZHF62dt8ebo4Ob8ZPrTLa84/97p3b9XTC1/qWgD/QPX3X3P+uXH59HB56paPENNRPPfcc6kimlPfnJ8k60kU0D1vi9 FVarKSHe2oGAgQmKipTYLCQxmllUniSWtUcq9bLocuz+n6Dp2j p5NMYWLQ9spuzk/cfyZpU67V3hLVrOjJmt3r2eXpLP2hP9+jIqJYTK0rVHq775Kle wwyvf9KZWx+rYo7AqnzSBn6pROdX6Fb1vvxyTRlXOt0/6F3pR9kXH5vzk/GNB+bZn55ujg5Pz+dKYAusfm9PI2M4jwBdJtvv6Fcni4GLIDTA wO/b2ABOOym1pMsgGZu3pqSi6sDOo8NdH6yPrFve/twR+cokuf/j6ZYAM4QM56sFsB/uNH/ZXULQPHSqWIB7EmaJUy1AHonTI4PLYAgiRbA6eXN+UmyjCO1AJ p/1NUYzgJwemhaADFMn/3qWgAmI29HEUShKLAr13nnB7QAFInPb79bVvzxyRwKuW3TKvvH Icbk9+Z8vwogVptRMx9pVOgRl99oA2CeAHYmbtL/+iyA0za+MxS/CqD1M66rIMzP27P2zscJak/Ct71z+ITXEKTN/x9NsQCSLgO0AOwtANG7oQWAaQGY3oiryyjtpmjaSWuQLYBDaG7 OT6beae+jZQHUgw8UC8DnGie5yT5UVgHMdWpfHR9X9/NYAJomgKUFcKdcwWI4MgugGztUC+AgbESHN2cwd+pccY3JPlc8 4/N7UDXiFoBVM5/RQmkRk98RBsAsARSX37ZuGyzkVQDuzH/YBTgiC+CRMy2PtQCk2/je1wuoWQCPHBdg1FF3iRZA4uiAFoC9BSAWHi0APAtAd2QwxQJI NtqP1gLYxeY0YeVpGD0LYB/EcxALwFOmuqtgi7IA5AHi2HU3uSwAvR7I2AKYcaH1jiOyAOSlw nNGc0x+L08XJ+eXI/q7OYN5c36yODk9dcVdni5al5HsxObX7YOi+yNaAF1GGQBzBFDo 0juPDJ6c3/QtgP6cf8AFwLMAnBn4aAugPlien8fN4b1ze00L4NGjR2Pn/4/SLICdU5TU5GZ7F4CuHXBkFsD+tq4rhRYAnAWgfF2bZgHcpS0FO F4LoNuGQC2Aen07hgXQr0XJC0x8lGUB9LviBLMtmwUwegjrY+6 5wc35iZOLKY8ypXFMFkA3fEpVIp5R+R3b3c0azP0dWDd6O73zx TMuv90WE1nmtADajG4q2QPoXQJcP5Bycn5z57MAYjbeYVgA7pv 7Wq/rj/oooHPDvvdDwusA3fv7rX0ePf+mw4sCPduVLYAE7iItgBbprY0W AIYFsBczsVBpASgK6GhRHxdMtgAOHcEYWVMtAHGx2hgyWgB3l+ 4biGAtgCmObZ4RSft6oj10K80C2J96Sl3PaAEoPWc7+9xg+sVt EkdlAdx1muzcT12Py+9IT3H+pyo68VP3QIeJXbvelRQlkxaAS6 9XD7ef3AH0eBJ7D6D+q2gBiD8IawE8cp6/3310b9xHAR1aC/idv+0OFd7g5x7v/r60vQwLQJFMFkDupGUB6GK9utJeQI25EnMBQUwUmofFXEACOJp xlMRjqFnr1PWEC/B55jTwFeqSNb8MZik/DgiDqYh6fkECOPxRwCBzWwBkCne0AGgBFCugxlyJuYAgtABKAU czjpJ4jsACKOW88eAr1IUTLUUYTEUYTEVoAYjQAiiJO1oAtACK FVBjrsRcQBBaAKWAoxlHSTy0AADBV6gLJ1qKMJiKMJiK0AIQoQ VQEne0AGgBFCugxlyJuYAgtABKAUczjpJ4aAEAgq9QF060FGEw FWEwFaEFIEILoCTuaAHQAihWQI25EnMBQWgBlAKOZhwl8dACAA RfoS6caCnCYCrCYCpCC0CkZQHk4BEtAD12kcxUUn1ec/65QtNsISKEEEIIIYSQOeEqgHvELpLdT+pl4/r6erZzKYIp21yVuYAacyXmAoKYKDQPi7mABHA04yiJx1Cz1anx iwlfoS5Z88tglvLjgDCYiqjnFyeAtADuC7QAYsCUba7KXECNuR JzAUFoAZQCjmYcJfHQAgAEX6EunGgpwmAqwmAqcsQWwG+lQgug MIYsgM16udizqvpbnW3NX5yN1epw9HK92W/rVvHOIc0Zm0NaSL8p/5QnI81x9UbPqVxwWqaLuSpzATXmSswFBKEFUAo4mnGUxEMLABB 8hbpwoqUIg6kIg6kILYCsFsDHz08Wp5e0APLitwCqVT3Lr1b1R Lne6vy52b/ZtFkv67m1s2u7ircPcfbbrJcei0H4Tee3PBZAter9pcnSgHVQg 9MyXcxVmQuoMVdiLiAILYBSwNGMoyQeWgCA4CvUhRMtRRhMRRh MRWgB5LIArs72t2wHLIAnT19hmp68FkC1cm6P19NkZ6szdd7dU F+uVp7JdHNUXcWFQ1pz8dbpJdo7VKvFcumbygu/Ne5cQC3TxVyVuYAacyXmAoLQAigFHM04SuKhBQAIvkJdONFShM FUhMFUhBZAHgvg6myxOHvx8YuntAAMLYAWh3vunpnzpqoG7qe7 N+8bC0A4xPkfZ1YuTtDd39xuN+vlqmqfve1VDD81QAugVAE15k rMBQShBVAKOJpxlMRDCwAQfIW6cKKlCIOpCIOpCC2AXKsAnj59 +niMBXD2S3/EFJ/GWgDNfHt45ty3APbP20e/C6B+QH9gSt77zf0U37ugf79CoP27nYcOAo8C4LRMF3NV5gJqzJ WYCwhCC6AUcDTjKImHFgAg+Ap14URLEQZTEQZTEVoAQBbAh3/3vzDFpLEWQOux/LEWQL2j/C6A/g86VsPwrLz5zWo1/Ex/a8GA81aAxm2ogm8DwGmZLuaqzAXUmCsxFxCEFkAp4GjGURIPLQ BA8BXqwomWIgymIgymIrQAaAGUl0ZZAJv1snVHPs0CkN4FIByS 9C6AZk4f81o/+Wf5IECpAmrMlZgLCEILoBRwNOMoiYcWACD4CnXhREsRBlMRBl MRWgC0AMpL8RaAdCtefh2gc8DMFkDzkcCa0OKBMV8TPIDTMl3M VZkLqDFXYi4gCC2AUsDRjKMkHloAgOAr1IUTLUUYTEUYTEVoAd ACKC/FWgDtF+7V+D8K2J5Lu3923sc3+CBA+50D/Wm55zelnwoe1XgBQkZ64LRMF3NV5gJqzJWYCwhCC6AUcDTjKIm HFgAg+Ap14URLEQZTEQZTEVoAtADKS5EWQP/2uju5l2+3tyfhh2ftW3sGXgfYHNPM790b9+Jvij8VPqrOR+AhA Ek2BuaqzAXUmCsxFxCEFkAp4GjGURIPLQBA8BXqwomWIgymIgy mIrQAaAGUlxK+CKAIThUfBaZsc1XmAmrMlZgLCEILoBRwNOMoi YcWACD4CnXhREsRBlMRBlMRWgC0AMpLtAASwJRtrspcQI25EnM BQWgBlAKOZhwl8dACAARfoS6caCnCYCrCYCpCCyCrBfBYmP2HL ICffv8//dEf+z8i00+//5+aT8hpARQBpmxzVeYCasyVmAsIQgugFHA04yiJhxYAIPgKdeF ESxEGUxEGUxFaAGELIAcDFsCPXPz4b3/ik5HpRy5+3HxCDmIBXBNCCCGEEEIIuZdoWgAzrwJ4x/nF5dUHH/xPPxFMl1cffMf5hTs3fsfrW2+/e+Y9QxPpd7x+8aof/FT/3/3dGl7/QfP5v88CmM1buoZxuUaBKdtclbmAGnMl5gKCmCg0D4u5gARwNO MoicdQs9Wp8YsJX6EuWfPLYJby44AwmIqo5xcngKVaAG975/kHfu3hV3/j+Vv/+ecG0le/4f/8wK89fNs7z32z+mCKsAA+tXpta9r/jh/8sfdaz/9pAaSBKdtclbmAGnMl5gKC0AIoBRzNOErioQUACL5CXTjRUoTB VITBVIQWAJwF8NYffsf7fuWffMVfedt3fOB3vuMfe9IHfucr/uaPv+9X/slbf/gdGS2ARz/2qsWD1SP7OT8tgOl0ZXe+Zdj9U/tjgwM7q6hyvnkY+cVEZQEdDcv1Zvf/vRNWq8ViueypjfswY6QSI8wFBKEFUAo4mnGUxHPkFkDztd6mz8 QvJnyFunCipQiDqQiDqQgtgDwWwNVZMzWQPgkwYAH8wFvf9vz7 fvnPv+6H/vZPf+wNPyOnv/3TH/vz/+O7nn/fL//AW98WsgA++Iw7jX/0Y69aPPuOSAvgdz/4jP9pgvf+4IP2EwefWr128cx7PvjMYrE4nMLZp2UlSNt3h39q9 Vphf1oA02nL3o3CxBl1tTr8oZkEz2EBtH6/WnXn1NXKJ1hDwO4EnZ9vIuHZpBoW83plLiAILYBSwNGMoySeY7 YANutl3bM7vSl+MeEr1IUTLUUYTEUYTEVoAeSwAG4vzi5u96sA Lk8Xi5Pzm3gL4Pt/4Ife8/z7vuw1/+s3vP1Df/0dcvqGt3/oy/76//6e59/3/T/wQzktgP1cvf+n9/7gg3qe/+FHP7Y6WACveu2z9bne+4MPFq89PDjwnmdbvoCwfTf530t9x+s XzT60ADSoZe/udi9XK3n62prWVqvdcG12C6C7pVotlsusqwAOWXXpeQCdDbQA5 oUWQCngaMZREs8xWwAtmk4Xv5jwFerCiZYiDKYiDKYitADyrAJ 4+vTp4UGAm/OTvgcwYAF8z/e/5Wd//vk/81Xf++rveuE13y2nV3/XC3/mr/7wz/7889/z/W/pWAAOu6n1JAvgcMiibQSIqwM+tXptZx/3Tv7uJv/A9vbhjk5aACo0FkBVbbYD01fnD/UIzdgC2KyXqyrvgwCb9VJYyd+Z8ndtAloA80ILoBRwNOMoieee WADuggD8YsJXqAsnWoowmIowmIrQAshuAdxdno6yAL7re77vp9/9C3/qK/+Xv/Tm51/1HXL6S29+/k/95X/w0+/+he/6nu/LugqgSe95tvkigHNLv2MBNL7Abv82z7zHv71z+OBrCGgBJDDiX QD1Y/H1fNfkQYDDhv3sPK8FsF9m0H2qv+UB9BYK0AKYF1oApYCjGUdJ PMdvAeyvMHwXAC6caCnCYCrCYCpCCyC7BXB5KrwOYMACeO47v/vd733hT/833/fV3/X+V3+3nL76u97/p//7t7/7vS88953fPZMF4E7LYy0A6Ta+bzstgMxEWwDNY/jzvgvA9269apVzJYIjoD6n+1YAaU1EDS2AeaEFUAo4mnGUxHP8 FsAOvgsAGE60FGEwFWEwFaE***cCuDk/Ed8HOGABfPvf+473f+BXv+y//d9e95bLgfRl/8M/fP8HfvXb/953jLMAnBn4aAugXv8vz8/j5vDeuT0tgLzEWgDm7wJov4m/mY7n/iJAQ2uuX59WeFkALYB5oQVQCjiacZTEc18sAL4LABhOtBRhMBV hMBWhBZDRAnjxjZ7vAQxaAGff/qaH/+xDf+G/+5G/8Dd/ajg9/GcfOvv2N4UsgE+tXntYwP+7rdf1R30UcH/gf/lw+xWA73j9QnwdoPuCgNY+v/up1ev3r/fzbKcFkJdiLICtuxCh+X5Uja6OoAWw1yZGgBbAvNACKAUczThK 4qEFAAi+Ql040VKEwVSEwVSEFkAmC+D24sFi8cYXpel/wAL4trO/+6+uP/LHL30xmP7V9Ue+7ezvhiyAeua/WCyefcf4jwL23i/ozvDdD/h1LYD2Pq3fl7bTAshL9IMAzZp4qI8C5l0FILx7oHVi+XMEtADm hRZAKeBoxlESzzFbAJ6eFr+Y8BXqwomWIgymIgymIrQAslgAV2 eLxdnV/nWAIy2A7/z7b/ufv+2Nkek7//7bQqv3jzDRAkhg2ALorX1vP5I/9Ky+hiphLl2tOnf8Mz8I4GSxd5aelhySzOuVuYAgtABKAUczjp J4jtkC8PS0+MWEr1AXTrQUYTAVYTAVoQWQwQK4vXiweHBx+zTN AviFf/Gpn3z4scj0C/8i+AD/ESZaAAlgyjZXZS6gxlyJuYAgtABKAUczjpJ4jtsCgDpvPPgKde FESxEGUxEGUxFaAJksgC6dVwIMWABMtABygCnbXJW5gBpzJeYC gtACKAUczThK4qEFAAi+Ql040VKEwVSEwVSEFkAGC+BA2ioAJl oAOcCUba7KXECNuRJzAUFoAZQCjmYcJfHQAgAEX6EunGgpwmAq wmAqQgsgbAHkgBaAugVwTQghhBBCCCHkXqJpAXAVAFriKoAEMG WbqzIXUGOuxFxAEBOF5mExF5AAjmYcJfEYarY6NX4x4SvUJWt+ GcxSfhwQBlMR9fziBJAWwNEmWgAJYMo2V2UuoMZcibmAILQASg FHM46SeGgBAIKvUBdOtBRhMBVhMBWhBUALoLxECyABTNnmqswF 1JgrMRcQhBZAKeBoxlESDy0AQPAV6sKJliIMpiIMpiK0APJYAF dn9bcATs5vaAHQAjAHU7a5KjlDlUUAACAASURBVHMBNeZKzAUE oQVQCjiacZTEQwsAEHyFunCipQiDqQiDqQgtgCwWwNXZ2dV+Fc Dlae+LgD4LgCk+0QIYC6Zsc1XmAmrMlZgLCEILoBRwNOMoiYcW ACD4CnXhREsRBlMRBlMRWgB5VgE8ffr08CCA6AH0LQCm5EQLIA ZM2eaqzAXUmCsxFxCEFkAp4GjGURIPLQBA8BXqwomWIgymIgym IrQA5rAA+s8C7CyAL7z0MtP0RAsgBkzZ5qrMBdSYKzEXEIQWQC ngaMZREg8tAEDwFerCiZYiDKYiDKYitAAyWwDycwB7C4BoQQsg CKZsc1XmAmrMlZgLCEILoBRwNOMoiYcWACD4CnXhREsRBlMRBl MRWgCZLIDD+wDFlwHe3T0i2sxWsXCq+CgwZZurMhdQY67EXEAQ WgClgKMZR0k8tAAAwVeoCydaijCYijCYitACyLwK4Ob8xOsDBH juueesYxiAI/KCwJRtrspcQI25EnMBQdjhlAKOZhwl8dACAARfoS6caCnCYCrC YCpCCyCzBXDn+yYALYCSTgolIA1M2eaqzAXUmCsxFxCEHU4p4G jGURIPLQBA8BXqwomWIgymIgymIrQAaAGkwxF5QWDKNldlLqDG XIm5gCDscEoBRzOOknhoAQCCr1AXTrQUYTAVYTAVoQWQwwK4ur i4PVgAl6d8EKD8k0IJSANTtrkqcwE15krMBQRhh1MKOJpxlMRD CwAQfIW6cKKlCIOpCIOpCC2AHBbA7cWDRU3a/J8WANRJoQSkgSnbXJW5gBpzJeYCgrDDKQUczThK4qEFAAi+Ql0 40VKEwVSEwVSEFkAOC2DP/kGAVGgB4JwUSkAamLLNVZkLqDFXYi4gCDucUsDRjKMkHloAgOA r1IUTLUUYTEUYTEVoAYQtAEOuCSGEEEIIIYQQMoimBcBVAD6ue VOuHDBlm6syF1BjrsRcQBB2OKWAoxlHSTyGmq1OjV9M+Ap1yZp fBrOUHweEwVREPb84AaQFkB2OyAsCU7a5KnMBNeZKzAUEYYdTC jiacZTEQwsAEHyFunCipQiDqQiDqQgtgFIsgGrVvGFwsVxvrML q0i3sajWDNOekm/VyF49V1fxd2lhva+86WUBJYMo2V9UWYNnK9kqcujqzkG5ZbNbL fnPpbHTV5pdJC6AU4JrVDre6Tr8SZCNwjZMvZ+LVcMqpZwW/kuMr1IUTLUUYTEUYTEVoAWS2ANK/CehYAJv1snVhn2WqHUG7sDfr5WK1WuUeWtUnrVb7oNT/8Gzs/HNq5HCq+CgwZZuragRYtzLHAmg3Ibd+zyDAOWvvvL2NVfb27kI LoBTgmtW20466sqAYvMbJlzPxajjl1DODX8nxFerCiZYiDKYiD KYitACyWgAfPz9J/yzgwQLYrJe9MZN4g252ejdYVlV+YYeTVqs6Ks1JpY3ONpXA4VT xUWDKNld1EGDfyrwWQLsGZxdwuJ+4XK1cJeLGmZT1FM4JTBUtC bhm1Z8aS9JAGLrGyZcz8Wo45dRzg1/J8RXqwomWIgymIgymIrQAMloAH3/XyeL09HSiBTB8Rd+sl8vVanm4NdcsEZQGBM2/N+vlcr1e9VcTjsItbHmIkmGSIM2UDicRN7ZQuKOKU8VHgSnbXJ V/4u0wSysbWgXgLHLJN2tpLICq2vSUSBs36+WskyhaAKUA16wGO/6ZnawgQ9e4FodchfcceerZwa/k+Ap14URLEQZTEQZTEVoA2SyA24uTxRsv7y6nWgDDF/TWekZptaB3FFWPntJXZjqF7ajMPJ6aYgGo3PjBqeKjwJRtrqqZ IVi3Mv+7AGaan4x/F0C1WiyXy/k00gIoBbhmhTbLHyTSAmguZ7QA8oOvUBdOtBRhMBVhMBWhBZDJ Ari9eLB444uP77QtAOfFSvWkV1wBKM2K26Oo1mORSXfGW49ZNi LzPrucbAFoPf2JU8VHgSnbXJU4QzBpZd4bp3OtWB5tAbSEzfFW AFoApQDXrI7OAmhdzmgB5AdfoS6caCnCYCrCYCpCCyCLBXB1tl icXT1+rGEByGMcaZAkPiUYMYpKHjO4D3x2yTYdSLMANuul1o1K nCo+CkzZ5qoGVyzP2soG3wUwx8PT41cBuMwxx6IFUApwzWqud2 qqELQAupczWgD5wVeoCydaijCYijCYitACyGABXJ0tHlzc7j8K ONkCkG8CDt8nCe6gugpg3vuWo18HqHf/vy2gMDBlm6saem/ZvK0M53WAe2gB2J0USkACcM1K8ABwXYHBa5x4OePrALODr1AXT rQUYTAVYTAVoQWgbgHcXjzo3RJfLBanl6kWgOz5L+T73r3HKZ1/OUMH9xfTR0K7whaPzzchqGtY7EcBtf0InCo+CkzZ5qoaAdatzG cBzPUcwHgLwM3TZo43A9ICKAW4ZtUVorgsTJ+ha5ynO+BHAXOD r1AXTrQUYTAVYTAVoQWQYRXAAaVVADvai+19N0GavTqLBneb1i tnHLFarSa+yOv6+to72T+MRHJ9EeBwjt5TB92NzgOoOs8o4FTx UWDKNlfVFmDZyvyvA5z+yE4UCasAHLFz3E+lBVAKcM1qh3sxcM 6M9qKAgWuc/3ImXg2nnHpW8Cs5vkJdONFShMFUhMFUhBZAKRaALtMWCx7giLw gMGWbq8opYFwrO+pQ6MAOpxTYrKZgqJkWgA98hbpwoqUIg6kIg 6kILQBaAOlwRF4QmLLNVXGugiMgCDucUmCzmgItAEDwFerCiZY iDKYiDKYitAByWwDp0ALAOSmUgDQwZZur4lwFR0AQdjilwGY1B VoAgOAr1IUTLUUYTEUYTEVoAYQtAEOuCSGEEEIIIYQQMoimBXC MqwB0uOZNuXLAlG2uylxAjbkScwFB2OGUAo5mHCXxGGq2OjV+M eEr1CVrfhnMUn4cEAZTEfX84gSQFkB2OCIvCEzZ5qrMBdSYKzE XEIQdTingaMZREg8tAEDwFerCiZYiDKYiDKYitABoAaSzL+yBz 5gJfzp8fWn/p85DnbsvGw096emcVOs7ZOO+CRUnQFOfCq2W2SoXS5nX19dSJV ksFst1NUcI23V4dG3MpqTXnPJXKJy+28e97nDco7uHTxOXoWr5 S2rur+8xeimnnp3BVnZoL6YXVScyno9chpEyUG/r/yMNpShlLREG04HBHAeD6TtJArQA8lgAV2etC/fp5bFbAK262Iyy+tW0/ttmvVwsl/0je9siTzqBHBYAHE3LrFaLzrfm7b6K3TMm5g6pU5optTGPEumM tADueYezZ7NeLlarVVtLzkls0m97gzZ7b8PopZx6dgqyAKqVe/ncrJeH/w3LG9xjSu7y+lAZJ1oMJoM5FgZTEVoA2SyAs6v7tAqgXS+HjK7 Dps16uVit10t3RFOtFqt1oJajjMhLtQA8RWJkAiBZACm1MZMSW gAi97rD2bGT0RVTziR29kbO6KWcenbKsQB6jXfEbb0C5wZ5J1o M5pbBHAuDqQgtgCwWwO3FA1oAMSPyauMOyauVMD6LPmnz8701k 7vVvp31PPXG1WqSBXCYWvSXHUM5BENxqz0AOS/5VTUyHG3N/7ZlraqmlNuLGcYu2Np2wjJcG4drkVzf9Kwld3u3kjt/c9zqkTNNoL7bx73ucNoZbZftZr27ud3RIdbDvmAxevt/1z9R/0JUQwtPYjfr5XK1Wta/I/1sUjuSlbQzyujFhGtOhCz320srIIkd/lSFrR7WpVfWQicg1bR+/XGraZumY29tap966Eox4hKftUQYTAaTwQQKph44w0haANkZWpf rzN1azaj+2/5PzpC8Wh1md8kjcmfxTvPPzsbd6doap1oAh+OHcm7MXrY8LTzo lvOSX9WOQQvAleXMfLtz4GbbKAHh2uirRc7+jcL+xlFKpAuCV0 kzvd1tWS6XdVBGzZxw+m4f97rD2f+cWLXEduurnD3BQ5PYTsZj G9rgUvam2+ydzP3ZxHYkKxn6QUZPDNes9LIstZd2RtM6/KkKD9qEOUVv1tHrBKSaNjA3cBA7muaXxbrnra5Rl/isJcJgMpgMJlAw9cAZRlpbADVJLwIozQJo0RlcyX881OB6SL4b kE8akXcbZ7+5Hza2/jhugClZAP17/+VaALOuYxixCqDX87XqUKDcQwLG1cb6FGLnmuidxK4CEDN70F2 tlutqvYxpSD4BwNzrDqd7nFvNxFGJVA99lSdyEhvd0MIvtPN2N cONazSM3ihQLACxvQz3gfMobHGYJASu+bVCqaZFzA2ayYXvl8P 2k7tn1CU+a4kwmAwmgwkUTD1whpGWFsCOx48f391dnqa6AEVZA G69dKrbQOVza/ByvTkMyCeNyHv3dvZ7tMZSy/WmYwdOtwD6gzxUC2B4TusdsGZWJZ5xnAUgTwljBcTUxl4t2m63 rlXsSBc3jlTSQb7gdbZu1stVtRdfrUYWH07f7eNedzjSjNA9Xy 3O+Z9ePRQFj5vERjW08AsUon42pR3JShi9ceGam74VGxrWR0VS X2GfWqtw/eoolGpaaG7QDoXnl8W6N1xdeyeS85unRBhMBpPBBAqmHjjDSBA LYGcCpHgARVoA27aXFTWIqVaL5bpaL4XmE33S7m9uZT8s1yqAc iwASVgToeiOQ1uVdEY5mNK/J0iVFpVJtVGsRS6TFwRMWgWwu6e9dtYCrMc6AEB9tw92OC0Bcr uVfr21PlAUHD+JjapV4yexgz87YUEAo5fSC83OhDt78yoUgukb dvevF1IFGp4b9E8n/nKw7o13+bOWCIPJYDKYQMHUA2cYCWMB3Jyf3CsLwB2Txw1idnc r9vV9yojcbUn1Pzvb9udptm7W098FUJAFsI9Co803gyrIAnA3p vX4wdoo1iK3m27NE3obk5S0aM1ge5V8u9123gKwHPcigC1S3+3 jPnc4PouprohOBOqRSr8eSoKlqlX/THssEtvQxk1ixZ9NbUeiEkZvXC80O8nP9852pW0tJ3GabxNpT8 ydTsBX0zxzA/fSXBO8Eg1fKZInWqolwmAymAwmUDD1wBlGwlgA920VwHbbzDIj BzGR9/G6J5XW9zTbWwOvw6aq3R3sNq6zrgIYd8svG+2WWTVvOnGjXaoF sHVyNC7YQh2Wa6OnFjWBdM4rbkxQ4tLNd+/3m2mH56ISKQCYe9zheHqRynnQcPo77Z0/OstI9ttGNbSRk1jPz0r6x3anjN6o6MFYAFJ7aeU6scOfqrB97v b53bIWOwGppnnnBr0ex51VSL+86Ew2toHqOnKipVkiDCaDyWAC BVMPnGGkoQVwe3F2cbuzAG7OTxaLk/Ob8Q5AORbAPTjpeAGzTKDHYB43EXNV5gJqzJWYCwjCDqcUcDTj KInHULOxBQAMvkJdsuaXwSzlxwFhMBWhBZDHAlD4IAAtAKCTyg IWi32qabYcbrf09zHCPG4i5qrMBdSYKzEXEOS+dzjlENdJTtsy Vkk5GEaPFoAPfIW6cKKlCIOpCIOpCC2AHBbAnv2DAKnQAsA5qS DAP8DarJfyIMwU87iJmKsyF1BjrsRcQJB73eEURbCT1NwSo6Qo DKNHC8AHvkJdONFShMFUhMFUhBZA2AIw5JoQQgghhBBCCCGDaF oAXAXg45o35coBU7a5KnMBNeZKzAUEYYdTCjiacZTEY6jZ6tT4 xYSvUJes+WUwS/lxQBhMRdTzixNAWgDZ4Yi8IDBlm6syF1BjrsRcQBB2OKWAoxlH STy0AADBV6gLJ1qKMJiKMJiK0ALAtgD6H4zwfyTCYfcxi85HK1 x03lXPEXlBYMq+vr62reQ4YTFXYi4giFmHwyo6EhzNOErioQUA CL5CXTjRUoTBVITBVIQWQD4L4PZdJ4eRXtJXAVurAHyfTN+sl4 vlsvP9uWrVbMv5cTpaAAWBKbulyqKS44TFXIm5gCD2Hc79rqLx 4GjGURIPLQBA8BXqwomWIgymIgymIrQAMlkAtxcPFifv+vjUVQ A1Q0PP1Xq9XK439R+r1WK1XtMCOFYBaWDKjp5f5arkOGExV2Iu IIh9h3O/q2g8OJpxlMRDCwAQfIW6cKKlCIOpCIOpCC2ALBbA7cWDxdmV5r sABoee1cYde1ar3RZaAEcqIA1M2fHzq0yVHCcs5krMBQSx73Du dxWNB0czjpJ4aAEAgq9QF060FGEwFWEwFaEFkMMC2DkAqq8DHB 56bp2xZ7Xabxh4BlXJE7AfkVtgLiANTNkj5ld5KjlOWMyVmAsI Yt/h3O8qGg+OZhwl8dACAARfoS6caCnCYCrCYCpCCyCDBXB78WDx4 OLq4vAqgKQ3AYyzAJqx527k2d8hB/YjcgvMBaSBKXvM/CpLJccJi7kScwFB7Duc+11F48HRjKMkHloAgOAr1IUTLUUYTEU YTEVoAWSyABaLBxcff/z47u7u5vxksTi9zGwBHMae+5EnLYAjFpAGpuxR86sclRwnLOZK zAUEse9w7ncVjQdHM46SeGgBAIKvUBdOtBRhMBVhMBWhBZBtFc Bt/SDAzflJykqAcRbAtlrtPlK1uwlFC+B4BaSBKXvc/CpDJccJi7kScwFB7Duc+11F48HRjKMkHloAgOAr1IUTLUUYTEU YTEVoARyNBbD/CPX+UVRaAMcrIA1M2SPnV/qVHCcs5krMBQSx73DudxWNB0czjpJ4aAEAgq9QF060FGEwFWEw FaEFkMEC6L4O8Ob8JOVJgLEWwLZa1SPPwGuolF4IaD8it8BcQB qYssfOr9QrOU5YzJWYCwhi3+Hc7yoaD45mHCXx0AIABF+hLpxo KcJgKsJgKkILIIcFsHsbwNmL9bsAkl4I2LIAILEfkVtgLiANTN nmqswF1JgrMRcQhB1OKeBoxlESDy0AQPAV6sKJliIMpiIMpiK0 ALJYAAcXYEfKuwBpAUCdFEpAGpiyzVWZC6gxV2IuIAg7nFLA0Y yjJB5aAIDgK9SFEy1FGExFGExFaAHksgCePq0fBEiEFgDOSaEE pIEp21yVuYAacyXmAoKwwykFHM04SuKhBQAIvkJdONFShMFUhM FUhBZA2AIw5JoQQgghhBBCCCGDaFoAXAXg45o35coBU7a5KnMB NeZKzAUEYYdTCjiacZTEY6jZ6tT4xYSvUJes+WUwS/lxQBhMRdTzixNAWgDZ4Yi8IDBlm6syF1BjrsRcQBB2OKWAoxlH STy0AADBV6gLJ1qKMJiKMJiK0AKgBZAOR+QFgSnbXJW5gBpzJe YCgrDDKQUczThK4qEFAAi+Ql040VKEwVSEwVSEFgAtgHQ4Ii8I TNnmqswF1JgrMRcQhB1OKeBoxlESDy0AQPAV6sKJliIMpiIMpi K0AGgBpMMReUFgyjZXZS6gxlyJuYAg7HBKAUczjpJ4aAEAgq9Q F060FGEwFWEwFaEFkMECuDpb9Di9nGIBbNZL57dWVX/bgeV6czioWrX+tzlkd/zW3W+/UfjN9i+0sR+Rb9bLIYHObt1cKwioo9X8tOqJdMFpmS7mqswF1I SVRNZ2BQHscDwnZYcTR0nNag9QKEuwAJTDxc4HjW6/1ymRrVwokVWCwWQwk2EwFVEPJk4AYVYBXJ4uTs5vJqwCqFbdQV +rBORr8Wa9XKxWq96ey2Vn72rVbOv/VP/K6mA+Is88JxoWUK12kTn8d7cJZBDZB6dlupirMhdQE1SSu7bXA tjh+E7KDieSgprVAVoAo06dywJg5wNCk99WkTglMqEKMJjb7Zb BTIPBVEQ9mDgBBLEAbs5PUpYAOBaAM+Lb0SkSsYR2G6U91+1Rb LVarNZr70VxsPytR+QmA/KDgE0vaDZyYsFpmS7mqswF1ISUZK9e3amme2Z2ONstO5x4ymlW NbQARp06kwXAzgcFp0TaMdmsl7sy4kQrGgZTEQZTEfVg4gQQww JIXQLgWAA9I7yDVEL1ttYVtb5SNpuqlXvtLOGi6Jy0Wu0zcrja 14tUOktm2xmsd0wbP/tuysHekduB0zJdDqpCJbg9LOFML7dhAfY0Spq8r53WV9f23KFg h+M7KTucWPCaVbCHOdxJ7pRU09acwl2uVsv4taXJmg2wChc7Hz T2+e1NDRo40YqGwVSEwVREPZg4AYSwACY4AO67AJzrqmcRXO+B N2epaH0J3O/pXBV3o8iBi+JAzTAfkTdD4M16WQ9DqlU9JOn7WN0dU7oJ+dFc4 DtyO3Bapktr5DdQgr4qrSbAnr4du6tg+zra1PYZQsEORzopO5x o8JpVsIcRi8ops3qVeGiWqqfZAKtwsfNBo5kb+PqZuj8aKK/hH783MJiKMJiKqAcTJ4AAFsDH35X6EEDHAqg5XB3dMhCvZG1b3 jXu3dHjfkzbHrC2gXtBjvvQ4CHbbgikf7cyeMhRqlMo5frwW1L 5gIDTMl1aN52GSjN1/hQrwB6pL25y7dT2OUPBDocdTgpwzSrcw7SKR2pjh1rulmlezQZ YhYudDxpxcwPea42CwVSEwVREPZg4AbS3AKY5AP6PAnauqd0SE q5swvLU5XpTj2mHlsYNYToid5fBjhqRSzumCHDYa3EHPWhjcqC W6RI94ty6d4cUg4sTlp2SduN2HRA30/OGgh3OdssOZxRozWrsnLb5n1btninaxVkA08PFzgcNLrdWhMFU hMFUhA8C5LMAbqc5AAcLQCibdpl0SqhfYPVFtPlTtVos19XBHi/qothUWTkE84/ID7cZOuEFW6SL0zJdxlgAB1TvguOEZWgVgO+x7xyhYIcjnpQdz hjgmtX429rL9aY9/5zPcCnOApgeLnY+aHjfE1Zv4UQrGgZTEQZTEfVg4gTQ2gK4vTh ZvHGCA9B+HWDHB3fHe+0SEicFzhV6/7fdbUT35ValXBTrm6WegcDsI/L+Q9p4N+W2SC3TJXbE6Vb647YApHcBtGp79lCwwxFOyg5nFHjN KmpO6z7nvrfeWhWYFkCucLHzQaP9CpLWKxYWHTNlwo/fExhMRRhMRdSDiRNAYwvg9uLB4uRdiW8CbFkA223rDTm9B9YkO 77L7lLp7lm/rWdb2EXx+vq6uQ+2x3BE3g446qO5W6SW6TJiFUDTBjRveOKEpV Gym/ovFovVarVYrjeb7pvf8oeCHU77pOxwxoHXrOJua3dfcV83xd19 5Km3mEZqNsAqXOx80Gjl1y2SOmacaEXDYCrCYCqiHkycABpbAF dni5N3fXyCA+B/FwAMtm/nssJcQBqYss1VmQuo8bwQa74F3jih8MEOpxRwNOMoiQfAArgv5 40HX6EuWfPLYJby44AwmIqo5xcngMYWwNOnTx8/fkwLYKaTLhb7lLBFRQA8mLLNVZkLqNkrybbOP1YAMOxwSgFHc6 NkSpENb8mneXaswoVTYXzgK9SFEy1FGExFGExFaAHQAkgHZUQ+ 7xgOp4qPAlO2uSpzATXth7L01/nHC4CFHU4p4GjeK8kxlc3mAthbALOHC6fC+MBXqAsnWoowmIow mIrQAghbAIZcE0IIIYQQQgghZBBNC4CrAHxcg9yUu2cC0sCUba 7KXECNuRJzAUHY4ZQCjmYcJfEYarY6NX4x4SvUJWt+GcxSfhwQ BlMR9fziBJAWQHY4Ii8ITNnmqswF1JgrMRcQhB1OKeBoxlESDy 0AQPAV6sKJliIMpiIMpiK0AO6rBTDwpQfnWeT218i7zyeXOiKX 8uL8yQ1L8322eqNBrjuqBvT7d8BpmS6JqsQqKu8hxq0JDE5YZl UifVYwmwCpLEJimoOcbexw5sDX2/heTMFm1UcMmhxJgBJ3GHHqiKrr6ajnzHKo8xHbZjkX0Hzo5Rer hpvAYCrCYCoyLb/QATS2AK7ODpe+k/MbOAtgN+gWL4rOW8ibr+k2GzfrZf33Mkfkcl6avzlb6l3dV7PP nutOYQ3pH9gBp2W6JKkSq6i8R+ud+tWqHy2csMynxPPRgUwC5L IIiGnK1Z1osMPJj9Db9AuiewSbVQsxaHIkAUq8RfSpu0MIKSNy Rz1nlgOdj9w2S7qA5kMrv2g13AQGUxEGU5Ep+QUPoKUFcHvxYL E4e/Hx47u7u8vTxeL0EscC2Pk2y9VKHtC1vkR+GKu0Rn/NHkWOyD15OfzfUv6rc9ScuRYKa0D/4A44LdMlRZVYRX17tMfgfbcAJyxGSnLXELksAjsj1eH70+Gk9D ZsVn3EoMmRtL/EdIg5tTSEkDIid9RzZjnU+YwoKaAqPQ9K+YWr4SYwmIowmIpMy C96AA0tgNuLB4uzq8ODADfnJ0keQC4LoKoG7+m41OaOPJEqckT unRRu1stV5YYFYCggFVZoUotUWEEUb7E2yAW3WS+FYOGExUSJe w8+i4CIOaQgBqDp1dyfDkfobcLFx2bVI35iaV3ifaIsgJR6cui o58xyVO3tt82SLqD50MkvXg03gcFUhMFUJD2/8AGkBTBIhAXgTg+apz6O4NFcKS/7kSzSiLyt1y0sQX//AITCCjJRVbuKulvlG27L3sO4OGGxeOQ7fygiLYCumM5a3P2/2eHMQVeGUBAObFZ9xKBJG0FK3CHxXQChZm7j7kV1PuLFtJgLaD 440VKEwVSEwVSEFkAOC2D3JgDQBwH2hCyA9mOr7ecYTZd8qNw3 7uWlWvUHKDhVvDco75eFA1BhBZmiypP9gRtu7gwTLiw2SnK/C2DMKoDWko5mEF7VP8EOZw46lwapINo7s1n1EIPW3whS4g45LI BWR41lAXjaZjkX0HxwoqUIg6kIg6kILYA8FsD+dQCLxSJx/m9rAWzWy94LclEKO8ejuc3QFXBEHqdK3tm6sIIkq+pW0e7fgiM/uLAc57sARlkAkIV17zoc76VhRPHd+2ZVM1ilQUrcQd0CsBxLpF 0r8QrFBE60FGEwFWEwFaEFkMMC2L0N8Gr3IMDN+UmaDWBlAQg3 V5EKO8OIvKo/SlZzWLqJ8boLWgBtvPf/9wRfQYcYluO0ANJeB+hi2/TuYYfjK6YxxXfvm9UBMWjNRowSd0i0ADwZkTpqvg6wXZiTKgAA IABJREFUDPjSNUUYTEUYTEX4OsAMFsDV2WJxdvX08C6Au5vzk5 QvA9pYAP6nq0GWxqm8ncu7kL4dlgrkoxctVYP6/TvgtEyXFFVyFW0hFFxnkTneS57mUzJvKMRGFBLTXF2Mm9497HA 8U6AxxXcvm1WDGDQ5khAl7pBqAUgZ8XTUc2Y50PnIbbOkC2g+t PKLVsNNYDAVYTAVmZJf8ADSAhikd/2u35km3Z5qnmM0f+eTwkmlvDh/ckcKdTyajdYWgKy/v/gSobCCJKjyVdH2HWSh4Jqo2JamhzmVzBsKoSzcwhLFNAdZv5Hr 3nU4HUlSQQSL7342qwYpaPJGhBJ3SLYA+hnxjiVmzXKg85HbZj kX0Hzo5RerhpvAYCrCYCoyLb/QAbSzAJ5enS06DwIkOACZLQANSh2RFy4gDUzZ5qrMBdSYKzEXE IQdTingaMZREk8ZFsBRnDcefIW6ZM0vg1nKjwPCYCqinl+cABp aAAcXYE/K/J8WANRJoQSkgSnbXJW5gBpzJeYCgrDDKQUczThK4qEFAAi+Ql0 40VKEwVSEwVSEFkAmC+Dp0+ZBgERoAeCcFEpAGpiyzVWZC6gxV 2IuIAg7nFLA0YyjJB5aAIDgK9SFEy1FGExFGExFaAGELQBDrgk hhBBCCCGEEDKIpgXAVQA+rnlTrhwwZZurMhdQY67EXEAQdjilg KMZR0k8hpqtTo1fTPgKdcmaXwazlB8HhMFURD2/OAGkBZAdjsgLAlO2uSpzATXmSswFBGGHUwo4mnGUxEMLABB8hb pwoqUIg6kIg6kILYD7ZwHI3+CSdxA+/VTiN7q6ny8SN9Y5DGw0yLVXqvTZ5a1cgjgt02WSKrFYmz9JH4M C/tRTohIpUxE7CFUobygGCkuszzDf5VI4afSHx4w7nIFLw1DxCTs U36wmIl0u5Y0gl5iEU0ddQGP3zJXl4GhHlA3T+Riil1+sGm5Cd H79jajzd9ZMBVgzJ+YXOoC2FsDtxYPDlef0EskCqFat7/ZK04Zq1et/ml3dq3khI/LdHEjKUmd6uKq2rQDJG2fPdVd/uzAiSxCoZbpMUCUXa/2nbiV3Y+X8HScsqd6WkKngDmIVyhmKgcISxTRaN+ulbWFNPqmY FzmDph3OwKVhqPjEHcpuVlMRL5fyNRTjEtMQfWrpqtTLSPyeeb IcHu1IYoA6H0O08otWw02IzK+/EXX+zpqpAGvmdlp+wQNoaAHcXjxYLM6uHj9+fHd3c36S6AJksQ CqVedGW7+fae0i7Nj8HX9EvjOplqtVN6PVarFciplyMitunDXX kn6hfDqIe+C0TJc0Vd5i3RGu5MZ1WERjqjlcMeod5D0zhSJQWK KYYjscATEvcgZNOxxPqwkVn7zDETWr8ZRS4hIxpw5clZyMxO+Z JctjLgTN35E6H0OU8gtXw02Iy68cqwbWzO12y5qpyrSbcNABtL MAbi8eLM6u6gcBbs5PkjyA/O8C8N03PJ4R+aaqurddtrv/X1XuxhGDtnktgL7+4IpcsQSRWqZLogUgF6uIUMndW+M4YZmoxL ciRNjBE7dcFsBwYcnb23dPTQtr8knFvEgbATqcA87tplBbE3c4 mmaVQvzVBKjE90RZAIGrklPLo/fMn2VptCOLAep8DNHJL14NNyEqv55YyXuwZk6ENXO73U7JL3wA 7SyAq7OFawHcXZ4uTs5v4CwAz5xhf3+8/bhRZwHS/t/FjMjbw9P9FLkEC6BR7K4cXa6roSfGxBIEapkuud4F4O4iPI6LG JZpfXH3CeOhHTxVyOZdAN76fHjMrMSXj3QR8iJshOlwhEsD3wU wAvFyKW2EKfGaxHcBDM9eACwAebTjlY3S+RjCiZYiShbAljVzy 5qpCi2A/KsA7i5Pkx4FyGoBuI8S9f7gzvzdK/eu56nqki9mRN6prP17bmVZAHX/Lz7f6ClBnJbpktUC8Fbyo3kXgIvn8UFhB08VMrMABDHtB6dNC0 vlXQC9vEgbMTocudXQAhiFdLkUNmKUuMtRWgCDox3x6QyUzscQ TrQUUbIAWDO3W9ZMVWgBZLAAWu8CuLs8TXwnYD4LYLNeDt0zbP B1Q8U8CLCnvX7KGZCVaQGE3ubggNgyXfJZAIOVHDEs870LwFOF DFcBdMXgNL053wUAkGtvq6EFkMjgNRSgxDscnwUwdCFAbYYIcK KliI4FwGBut1vWTFVoAeSwAJ7uHgY4fBAA60EAryMuEOiGihmR N5qr+gtpNYcbo/03W8C87sI7hKIF4Hk+OVDJEcMynwXgqUI2FoAoBunqcl9eBzjc amgBpCHGDfAScyDRAhh+k1nEnrleRBJ9IWjEIHU+hvCla4rwdY CKsGYqwtcBZrIAnj7FfB2g/Eicg7uceFO/V64p7Mr68w/T3wUgbqyk71uIG63fL+UpjK3zZ6EEgVqmSxYLQKzk8GFJUeLJV HAHsQrZWACymKYIzVc8qrwOsJcXOYOWHc7wpYEWwAjE5iV32yi XmAOpFoCckfg9s2Q5ONqRxQB1PoZo5RethpsQmd+hRrTdsmbuY M1UZEp+wQOIYgGkOgBZLID+TfDezYj6icX2y7nqI61fQ5LJAnB yGNhobgG4RSSuGxNLEKdluihaAK1HOaVKDh6WNCVipsLNWapCc 1oA7RULghhnm/G7GxVOKuVF3mjX4fhajaPWV3zCDqU3q6lIl0t5I8glJuHUURfQ 2D1zZDlmtCPLhul8DNHLL1YNNyE6v0Kseo/KsWayZqoxLb/QAcSwAC5PF0lPAeRaBaBKqSPywgWkgSnbXJW5gBpzJeYCgrDDK QUczThK4inDAjiK88aDr1CXrPllMEv5cUAYTEXU84sTQEML4Pb iQe07Jy0AoAUAdlIoAWlgyjZXZS6gxlyJuYAg7HBKAUczjpJ4a AEAgq9QF060FGEwFWEwFaEFkHkVwARoAeCcFEpAGpiyzVWZC6g xV2IuIAg7nFLA0YyjJB5aAIDgK9SFEy1FGExFGExFaAGELQBDr gkhhBBCCCGEEDKIpgXAVQA+rnlTrhwwZZurMhdQY67EXEAQdji lgKMZR0k8hpqtTo1fTPgKdcmaXwazlB8HhMFURD2/OAGkBZAdjsgLAlO2uSpzATXmSswFBGGHUwo4mnGUxEMLABB8hb pwoqUIg6kIg6kILYD7ZwE0n8qRPpnb+5DOfqf6YyRH8FFAKS+h L3cZffRCLCzPd96Gj8JpmS6JqoIR6Bemp2LjhGVqKHwfwB7YYZ 4PucUXlqvwKDucfgS83/u0+8qOV7ynhsGUlIiNkugqDVHiDiNOHVF1PTV/xiwPj3Z8O2BX6XnQyy9WDTeBwVSEwVRkWn6hA2hlAdxePFicXb UsgMvTw1VmzPcBs1gAm/WyNSmSx+R7mh2q1eFq6F73CxmR7y7ydU7lvLS37kNUB8AN1Xy5 lgvL0dKIDh4F1DJdklSFIuDssFkvhUoOGZbkUPQrc+QO1WqGvj uqsHoKj63D8UWgUwTGHY4gKdSUkEpKxELJiCqNUOIu0afuVHIx I3LNny/LwdGO/wqLXKXnQSu/aDXcBAZTEQZTkSn5BQ+ggQVwdbaf6bsWwM35yWHmf3N+MuIrgf kfBKhW3luH21axtmYPzVH4I/KdSbVcrRr9cl7EUDgbnaOMqvhBTEupZ97XPwqpZbqkqApGwFNd neObP+OEZfLdZqkOD+xQrRbLZfZVAGmFdUwdzkAEukUA0OF0JK VWsLKb1URGVGmAEm8Tc2qhkosZkWu+VZaHRztbzM7HEKX8wtVw ExhMRRhMRSbkFz2As1sAV2eLxdnV4T8HC+Dy1J31O36AuQXgOu CBvyJdFMeNyKuqa+aHx2f1wUC59hRWYCGHexROy3SZrMp7c6e5 +9SOWyeSOGGZ1wLYrJerap4HARqkwjoyC6Df4bRwI9ArAvtc92 vFUFPq/N28pESgLQC86EVZAJFX1RaHmm+U5eHRTmsHvEIxQSe/DOZ2u2UwVWEwFUnPL3wADVYBuE7A3gK4OT9p3fdvOwJWFsD+CY 6BS2JnDNtZDrr/N/6IfE+3svbyUq0Wy3XVea4FpIr7C2toWNM7CqdlukxU5Y/A4SGl7l+7kzOcsEx8JsJtmMEdNuvlcr2Z6V0AB4I2lqPwmDqc9 mbHN+8WgXWHI9YKf1OqdaKUlIjVgwBRVdq6xPskvgsgZAFYTrC Do53uDuhVeh440VKEwVSEwVSEFkBmC+DytH3Xv2sJGK4CGLqF3 B/CNuPAqv5bqSPyfl6q1aL1qCLeLZpeYXkezfUehdMyXaao8keg/TBnt+hbh+CEZeLrAN2GGdqhWkmvB8gaiqHqKmbhmDqcepvbn/SLwLjDEWuFvynVwJSUiO3rAANVGuoSsx156mgLoFVzrLIcWDDX W6ADXKXngRMtRRhMRRhMRWgBGFgAkU8CGL4LwLuOtX1U0SPy7X YbeMAeq4r3JAaebOwehdMyXZJVDUXAPx7tVwScsGg8ExH1sGu1 Ete5ZAxFQnUVN5bb4XQiIBeBaYczSpL/N+B6G2slg1Ua6xIz8tRx9aTb9s2yPKL2ihutK9LccKKlCIOpCI OpCC2Ae7wKwH9RHLpaOgVf7oi8u11+/BXqdReNmKj7/72jcFqmS5qqQAT849F+xcYJy1Qlg76ds0PV/Tpi5pWuI6qrmAXrpje9w+lFwFcEhh2OR9IoC8C6pESMlQSqNNQ lZuSpfXXD2S61ffjXAbpgFIoJfOmaIgymIgymInwdYH4LAOpdA J3VbrGLAJrCrqw//6D41jQ3L+LW+p82uRYLy//4+9BRSC3TJbU0hwdz7SdPBXNnmoA8pL4LQKjMsTvMsAogXFi+l ncsHc5wBNpFYNzhCJJ8TakGqKREjN4FEFulIUrcIdUCkDLiqfn zZTk42pF3QK/S86CVX7QabgKDqQiDqciU/IIHEMMC6CwDGLEIINcqgMNjbt2P+jrXR8kOr+8SOX8pckS+lfP iBkbadY710n36hdW/W9e7nSQXMU7LdElQFRMBJwRuGQsVGycsiUqkytxd+SDU9u12O4 cFEFVYosJj6XB8Eejv2d7druV63pzSeZBhuPiKb1YTia7SECXu kGwB9DPir/nzZTk42hF3AK/S86CXX6wabgKDqQiDqci0/EIHEMQCuLs8XRxMgDGfBJzjQYCpFDMiPy4BaWDKNldlLqDGXIm 5gCDscEoBRzOOknjKsACO4rzx4CvUJWt+GcxSfhwQBlMR9fziB BDFAti7ADtiVwDQAsA6KZSANDBlm6syF1BjrsRcQBB2OKWAoxl HSTy0AADBV6gLJ1qKMJiKMJiK0AJQtwAaagsgDVoAOCeFEpAGp mxzVeYCasyVmAsIwg6nFHA04yiJhxYAIPgKdeFESxEGUxEGUxF aAGELwJBrQgghhBBCCCGEDKJpAXAVgI9r3pQrB0zZ5qrMBdSYK zEXEIQdTingaMZREo+hZqtT4xcTvkJdsuaXwSzlxwFhMBVRzy9 OAGkBZIcj8oLAlG2uylxAjbkScwFB2OGUAo5mHCXx0AIABF+hL pxoKcJgKsJgKkIL4L5aAMIn0t0/9b5dJG0sZkTezaz8ybjBPY0+etF8WMlRKhZQnxm++j6ZRFViWF pIRQxTh0VilXi/2RZsz4EvveUNxUCHI+4AU1hTO5zet9EOGRJ7IesOZxv1UcDe/hAlJWKjJPoaClHiDiNOHXGtdHsnqSOeK8sxox1XIXaVnge9/GLVcBMYTEUYTEWm5Rc6gFYWwO3Fg+4XAe7u7nZfBBzzQYC8FkC 18k0ZqtXhwtf5uHVvYykj8t0YvPVZYCcz/W80t/dcVe4/kgSk4sprFMhl0aOba5yW6ZI6v+qHpYVUxEB1WCROSadYnfw3+e sd0K3DzT8362W9NWso/B2O8/d2vkAKa3qH0/6L2KXuC864w6mFSRXMrSqd3UFKSsRCyYhrKEKJu0SfWrqq9jKy rVb9KjN/loc6H0EhepWeB638otVwExhMRRhMRabkFzyABhbA1dneTfZ9FB DFAqhWi+VSnj62ppXVancpFDeWMCLfmVTL1UrU36UbFmdPJwJG VTxQFi5SroFapstkVWIEpI1IdVgkqEQo1lZGRUdIqsPzh2Kgwx HzhVRYkzucGvdCGaq3Vh1Op6SCvQ1SSYkYKBlxDQUo8TYxpw5c Vdu2R6/GzJ7lwc5HUAhfpedBKb9wNdwEBlMRBlORCflFD+DsFsDV2WJxd nX4T2MBXJ4uFqeXh/8AWACb9XJV+e4gH5kFUFVdM99767wXFqRcN3cKYyyAfq6RWqbL RFW9ZRz11l4RI5WmSNgCkIrVQVoRIedaHqRnC8VghxNupIV3OP Wf3LoKWkX7JRWYzwFoDgBtAeBFL8oCiG2wm/XS3DMa7nwQFIKik18Gc7vdMpiqMJiKpOcXPoAGqwBcJ+Bp90EA FAtgf9GLmEjszP7OQg9nYwEj8j2dlZfLddV7hEUIC0gV3z9uU4 9U5LLwHHi8FkA3LA5yEQPVYZHEdwG4m6NnaM1DXPkfdg11OD6p KIWl8fKR3iaxilp3OJ6SEqqKA1BJiVg9CBB1DbUu8T6J7wLwr3 FYdp6qnzfLEaOdnkL4Kj0PnGgpwmAqwmAqQgvgvlkA1Sr4HHkz 5KuanaSNRY7Iq1VztW8e+pPCAlXF3Vu8YgH1OW4LYIf4LgC5iI HqsMgUC2AjP6c9MDR31gPkXcEV0eEIUoEKS8cC6GwRq6hxhyOW lFxVWsCUlIjt6wAD11CoS8x25KmD18qWK3l45n7WLIc6H1HhFr 1KzwMnWoowmIowmIrQArhfFkBzlQuOyPe7Dz2wWuSIXHp8Wg4L VhWPfui95j5YAKGnTT0V3bw0BZItgM16Ofi2dsvlxyM6nME7dQ V3OOIGsYqadjij+kD/bxTbrHIx2G9jXWJGnnpcPcHufNpixI3WFWluONFShMFUhMFUhB bAvbIAqu73qQZf0h18YLXIEbnwpKsvLFCvuwi+i6vHvbUAhCL2 7oATljQLwHtvdo9Uh+fru8d0OEN36krucLbbbb+aylXUsMPxlN QoC8C6pESMlQSuoVCXmJGn9tUNuSHP/wbEkaOd0KUEp0rPA1+6pgiDqQiDqQhfB3ivLACHiHtuziJrcWO pI3I5M54967G5Qa47i/8b0V75LY7VApDD0t2lFyOgOiySYgG0FrLKSHW4OSz/gwCS7PAOQIWlYQEImff1s5YdjiBWrioOQCUlYvQugNhrKESJO6 RaAFJGPB21QZZ9nc+YKyxOlZ4Hrfyi1XATGExFGExFpuQXPIC0 AAbxzYq3jnvuTi6kjUWPyOXbAsKC3e6Oc+a6EeqqkspCuIVxrB aAJyztCEhFDFOHRRIsgP59rt69xa1Yh53wNDvOOQoPVlecwtLo cMT752IvZNzhHHQFqkrwelFes9Il+hoKUeIOyRaAmBH5+jV/lv2dT/wVFqdKz4NefrFquAkMpiIMpiLT8gsdQFoA2SlmRH5cAtLAlG2u ylxAjbkScwFB2OGUAo5mHCXxlGEBHMV548FXqEvW/DKYpfw4IAymIur5xQkgLYDscEReEJiyzVWZC6gxV2IuIAg7nFL A0YyjJB5aAIDgK9SFEy1FGExFGExFaAGoWwANbQtgNLQAcE4KJ SANTNnmqswF1JgrMRcQhB1OKeBoxlESDy0AQPAV6sKJliIMpiI MpiK0AMIWgCHXhBBCCCGEEEIIGUTTAuAqAB/XvClXDpiyzVWZC6gxV2IuIAg7nFLA0YyjJB5DzVanxi8mfIW6Z M0vg1nKjwPCYCqinl+cANICyA5H5AWBKdtclbmAGnMl5gKCsMM pBRzNOErioQUACL5CXTjRUoTBVITBVIQWAC2AHdKnn1ya74/N9RUxD+NOKn7zJ7DRDUC91eqjF55Pcg2WlZhBnJbpkqoqVF2dC Dh7CEfhhCWsZLjeeuqCHCrpqFyhkMvCQazPcyocJOWk7kfIel9 uPGRouGBgPgoYbGulN6sciK1SbqoAJe4w4tTeehKsPDNmOdj5D Au0Hu0YopdfrBpuAoOpCIOpyLT8QgfQygK4vXjQ/iLA5Wkz+hvzSYA5LYBqdbjYbdbL/qXS3Vit6vKGH5E7WpscBjZu1svW31dV+5hZcy2Ui6csOgf1Mgj UMl3SVAWq626PXmDEo3DCElLirbdNnvp1Qa7Y8lG5QiGVRYNcn +dVOMj4k+4m/VKexTJ0ImDe4exP3f6I+nBbK7xZ5UCsvXKVRihxl+hTdyu5mBH 7Sj7c+fi7x/5gAKdKz4NWftFquAkMpiIMpiJT8gseQAML4OpsP9N3LICb89Pz m/2k/vJ0sTip/w/IAqhW3nuIQzujj8hb2TqMu8SNrflTvYezq7PDjLkOlou0g5hBp JbpkqQqXF2DcZkmIAsBJSPqrYO4g+eoTKEY07nYKBxm1El3rvh ytZL8mM7kqB8V8w5nJ2EZqFS9AwpuVjkY0egASrxNzKmlSi5mx L6SB6ovQPcIi1J+4Wq4CQymIgymIhPyix7A2S2Aq7PF4uzq8J+ n0oMAN+cn8R7AfBaA5waid99DueOPyB3EO+b1xvbdGuG+qsVQI FQuvlvgDk2ucVqmy9RV1t49hifD0wTkIWV5S9ACsK/YUln4d0Vpeg7jLICq8i3JaLVWsTba53qzXq4qV0awrR1Vs1Iif mJpX+JdoiyAfiUP564+GKrzkbpHeSNQlZ4Hnfzi1XATGExFGEx F0vMLH0CDVQCuEyBaAHeXp4gWQLVaLNeV9CRfi/1zH0W9C+BA8PmG5rEWeZhuUcUHyqVXFiLmfk2QFFXh6rq/ldkqTs9ROGGJVyItqt3XCCkavYrtOSpPKKSy8Gqsd5hTYQAll6 q9SayN1h3OfsLUWac+3NaOqFnpIdZeaaN1ifdJfBeAmBH7Sh7T +fS7R3kjTpWeB060FGEwFWEwFaEFMKsFcHk64nUAs1oAC3dOMT ixdO6mlzIid5/o82xsP7TYWxlgZgEMl4u4suFAJ9c4LdMl0QIYDkvL2jk8DOo5C icskUq6lbkZrFbSTTepYnuOyhIKsSx8uPV5NoUhdCyAzhaxNhp 3ONVKflQ92AUdQ7NSRmyV/Y3ml5geyhaAbSUPdz5i9yj3mThVeh440VKEwVSEwVSEFsB8FsD N+cmo9wHOvAqg//R4cO8iRuSb9bI/cu1uxFylGS4X76OO/VzjtEyX5FUAo6sr/CsSop/C9Tl00e8C8ByVPxRpD5YX1uFst0Kt7G4Y82aHeXLdzJB6qwCG2 tpRNKucDFZp80tMD/VVADCVPLp7xCsUEzjRUoTBVITBVIQWwEwWwOXpyO8BmL0L4Kgs gIj7//Wmfm22ft1FuFzkOZWYa5yW6TJ5fhVdXT1H4YQlqEQs1vafY5+8 FXcAtQBMmp6DigXQzZhcGw07nKr76UJhpbpUw8pvVnkJtErrS0 yPRAtAzAhWJacFMA6+dE0RBlMRBlMRvg5wBgtg7O3/2S0AtzDFteWdBbqmj5ePHKMEXgDQ3+pOtOp8uwGYM9dCuXjKok HOIFDLdElTlVZdxaNwwhJQIhdrIBKeii0flSUUweoq7zCjwhAa FoAwERRzaN7h9MUGa1jZzSoLvrIVAglR4g6pFoCcEeNKHux85O 5RHgzgVOl50MovWg03gcFUhMFUZEp+wQOIYgGMev7fygJonlNs Px9fXzSbPztXffARef/G1qqSN263bg7dkUK9u1WuhXIRy8JduiBmEKdluqSqSqmu4lE4Y RlW4q239R+cattbgSvt0duWKRTD1dW3w5wKh9GwAMTlD0JtBOh wZP9ioK0V3axyIdVeeSNCiTskWwBiRswrebDzkbtHaSNOlZ4Hv fxi1XATGExFGExFpuUXOoAYFsCozwBaWgApFDMiPy4BaWDKNld lLqDGXIm5gCDscEoBRzOOknjKsACO4rzx4CvUJWt+GcxSfhwQB lMR9fziBBDHAugSuSaAFgDOSaEEpIEp21yVuYAacyXmAoKwwyk FHM04SuKhBQAIvkJdONFShMFUhMFUhBaAugXQ0P8oIFcBFHpSK AFpYMo2V2UuoMZcibmAIOxwSgFHM46SeGgBAIKvUBdOtBRhMBV hMBWhBRC2AAy5JoQQQgghhBBCyCCaFgBXAfi45k25csCUba7KX ECNuRJzAUHY4ZQCjmYcJfEYarY6NX4x4SvUJWt+GcxSfhwQBlM R9fziBJAWQHY4Ii8ITNnmqswF1JgrMRcQhB1OKeBoxlESDy0AQ PAV6sKJliIMpiIMpiK0AO6ZBdD7tpjwrVzxkzj1trK+0dXkt5f RzjeN5I8C1lvtPwoofbNI+Ex3+yDEz3S5pKqSS0vaSyzi5jCcs ISViJVZapjSIe0jZw3FYGGFFRp/l2vcSeUvHMa3YtsOp6czeL3w7FBSs8qB2Crlpmp+iWkx4tTdjw KKG2NrfpYsR412JNkwnY8hevnFquEmMJiKMJiKTMsvdACtLIDb iwfOFwHu7u4uT+sr0KjPA2ZfBVCtxDlktTpc+DbrpfOx+Wbb4S D0EXmjX8hstVq0P3S9/5/Netn65vqq6hw9Z66lspBVdQ5yMrA/CqdluqSpEsMi7tX9HHUvXDhhCSiRK7PcMGXc6jJjKOIKq6NQbo/oHY6n6cW3YtsOJ1BSnu5G3KGYZpUFsVXKTdX8EtMh+tS93lXaG F/zs2d5qPZ2ZAN1PoZo5RethpvAYCrCYCoyJb/gATSwAK7O9lN91wK4PK0/Anh5Gv1FwPwWgO+SWK0CN8ybHeBH5C7tfFWrxXLZZErOoHOIs8 OMuZbKwqPKc1CzB07LdElSJYalxc6cXK5Wy/Z4tH8YTlhGTjWX6423YXoOCeyaJxThwnL2PCgstMORm158K7bt cEbUn+AOZTYrJcTaC3qJ6RJzarF3lTaOuH5lzrK39gqykTofQ5 TyC1fDTWAwFWEwFZmQX/QAzm4BXJ0tFmdXh/9UGXZ4AAAgAElEQVQ8lR4EGOUBZLUAvDfkwqv7yhmRO7Tzu1kv V1UrU+27NcJ9VYtcjykLD83QB6dluqSoCt/v3m6qqleCm/VSiBVOWOKVNJU5ujL06v9coYgorGZHybpys1VQh9M0vfhWbNvh DJZUcAFHZ4cSm5Ua8YVrfonpEWUBCL2rtBFmLDFQez1XCpTOxx Cd/OLVcBMYTEUYTEXS8wsfQINVAK4T4LMA4p8FyGkB+Id71WqxXFf dJzw6S+MsZ5WjT7p/XKU3AfI9tVjvaF7FxbIYYwG4Qx+clumSokquohK9WC17D+PihC VKSbcyyw1TPKz9RMRcoYgtrH6P1GuPpXQ42+228xBVZCu27XCG Sipo5HR3KKxZKSO2Smmj+SWmh+a7AMZcv3JmOcYzDg0GkKr0PH CipQiDqQiDqQgtgBktgHHPAeS0AAauidVqITzD6l4TK9u15Ykn dR8zlu+gOjdWd9vNq7hYFqNu/DqljNMyXRItALGK9uneknJnznDLlsYtOG/lq9swuwgvu5orFJGF1e2RpPZYTofTanrxrdjcAvCV1GgHoMxmp YjYKvsbzS8xPZQtgOjrV8YsxyxECg4GkKr0PHCipQiDqQiDqQg tgBksgMP7AEe9DDCnBTB0TfQ8SS7uUcqIfLvd1rKbGY93ySLGi HzrKYs4C2CzXnamWzgt0yV5FcBgFd2G/ojYYaW8CyC8cbsNxChzKOIKS7oJh3J1GXvSbtOLb8XmFoCnpMY 7AIU2qxwMNlWker5DfRVA5PUrX5ajHkUKDgbsK9LccKKlCIOpC IOpCC2AGVcB3JyfjPEB8lkAoXvHg2M/Z1sRI/IDu0xX3c8EDS3ItH7dhVwWsqrucb3tOC3TZfK7AGgBHAg83ONb KZE5FHGF1VWIdHUZdVKh6Y1oxaYdjr+kYt440tmhzGaVgcA82f oS00PTAhhz/cqX5WDt7UpF6nwM4UvXFGEwFWEwFeHrAGe0AO7GPQuQzQII2OJ NwbqL5/vb8E***fXSnYFAb4DSX/tX/4BVrsW4i6oaWsu8G3BapkuaKrk69umuShUqA05YAkpk/TGR6LX3eUMRIbHfI8ntEb3D8TS9+FZs2+F4SiphEUA5zSoLvgI Xomt+iemgaQGMqfnZshy1CCBmMIBTpedBK79oNdwEBlMRBlORK fkFDyAtAB+CLd7edHhmsfuFX4gX5Iy/Ked5E5nwgHQvh022mz3nzbVUFpIqd+mCsMwBqWW6pKoSwiJU63 YRi5UBJyxBJXJllhpmOxSewMwXimBh+RY1dDMG3uH4ml58K7bu cHw6h68Xwg4FNassSK1S3mh/iWmhawHE1/xsWQ7WXkk2TOdjiF5+sWq4CQymIgymItPyCx1AEAvg8rxZ+X95 ivEggBbgI/JjFZAGpmxzVeYCasyVmAsIwg6nFHA04yiJpwwL4CjOGw++Ql2y 5pfBLOXHAWEwFVHPL04AQSyAm/OT5qbQqBcC0gLAOSmUgDQwZZurMhdQY67EXEAQdjilgKMZR0k8 tAAAwVeoCydaijCYijCYitACULcAGoQHAcZACwDnpFAC0sCUba 7KXECNuRJzAUHY4ZQCjmYcJfHQAgAEX6EunGgpwmAqwmAqQgsg bAEYck0IIYQQQgghhJBBNC0ArgLwcc2bcuWAKdtclbmAGnMl5g KCsMMpBRzNOEriMdRsdWr8YsJXqEvW/DKYpfw4IAymIur5xQkgLYDscEReEJiyzVWZC6gxV2IuIAg7nFL A0YyjJB5aAIDgK9SFEy1FGExFGExFaAHcPwtA/vpdaId6Y1EfBXS+0+Vmts6M+PmiwMZ5cy0VhvNJN18ZHnZD/FaHS6qqUCWWQyQchROWWCW+71d5a8JgFZqhOQc7HLHpHU2H0/tU4OEPw/2sRcsVW024tzmKZqWL2Crlpmp+iWkx4tSdjki81JpnOdz51Lsh dj6G6OUXq4abwGAqwmAqMi2/0AG0sgBuLx64XwRwGPdNwEwWQLU6FNdmvVz0v+sr71CtDldD91 qJPiLfrJetgfhed/1PZ9uIjXPmuh13Jy/9chOPhWyZLmmq5LB09uiFSDwKJyyRStrFKjfM7v7dXM/ZnIMdjtjKjqrDafDmcH+UcYcjdiyh3uY4mpUqYu2Vq7T5JaZD9 Kl3M/6DYrnmm2c53Pk4mQl0qjhVeh608otWw01gMBVhMBWZkl/wABpYAFdne8NZsgB2Xwe0tgBaE4Vq1Z8+iTt4jkIfkbeoZTu5b vIVv3HOXEsF5Nsq7LQ80lUA4QBIe8hH4YQlSkmnWIPNOb6NZwr FKIX1zkfV4bhb3HlQXChmzHV0BQr/vbBmpcuIa6j5JaZLzKl3t36Wq5VsOuJkOdz51H8Jd6o4VXoelP ILV8NNYDAVYTAVmZBf9ADObgFcnS0WZ1eH/3QsgJvzk8Xp6am5BdC5LSFcE6UdkC6KaSdt7lLEj8/Mcy3f2N2sl0EHYLNerqpjfRDAd7+7tcfwvHeagDxEKOkV6zhHT 9yYu2KHOhzMpucwtcMRt9iXSx+xYwn1NsfQrLQp6BLTI8oCqKq BdUcpl1qrzme/T1SnilOl50EnvwzmdrtlMFVhMBVJzy98AA1WAbhOQMsCuDk/WZxe3l0CWADb5vmN4MPDzQ6dBXX7f5cxIt/nRvCr0Mdn1WqxXFfdp2329yyGn81drjdH+y4AOSzdPboh8hyFE 5agEqlY5YbZ4K1CczbnwQ7He6vwWDocZ2tTOmK5GHc4YscS6m3 Kb1YZEGuvtNH8EtMj/V0A237NR8hyYLQT36niVOl54ERLEQZTEQZTEVoAM1gAewPgDsI CaD/nJj/6Ke3QXEmruuTLGJHvqC/rZVkA9dClLpbWzUTPw7vS0+E4LdMl0QLoh8VFDJHnKJywhJTIx So2TPcgOVbzNedQh+NbyHA0Hc6OTql5m7ZdhyO2mmBvU3yzyoP YKvsbzS8xPSZZADvcmm+c5YjRTnSnilOl54ETLUUYTEUYTEVoA WS3AC5PFzsDAMICGLdyOPBwaEkj8oTZvnkVb4VfHHAJBdSM04/YAgiERdrbcxROWIaV+Iq1vcvwCxACVcjmcdyj73C2220/9OIfzTscj76hjYU3q/wMRhKoxPcoWAA4WQ71LaM6VeuKNDecaCnCYCrCYCpCCyCzBdCa 9R+FBeDsUOaIvHOncZeX+I1W7wKItACq7ifIsNcxTn4XQLQF4D kKJyyDSrzF2hB+vFzaI3fFHjPDD2ahzA6n9z9bX7lYdzgN0RZA 2c0qP4EqjVPie3JZACZZDnQ+4zpVnCo9D3zpmiIMpiIMpiJ8HW BWC+Dj5ye9i8yiXhRg8iBAs7LTszRO3KEp7Mr68w8jTtpZkeg8 Fd59OnPMxjlzLcTdkymBY10F4KuO7p895d4/CicssUo841oxEp495mzOwQ5HrNpH1eGIsyUxh5Ydjig+orc5km alia9shSptfonpkGgByPXEPMvhzkfIC1LnY4hWftFquAkMpiIM piJT8gseQAQL4HF7Ug+wCmDbPOe28N2kknZoHHNnG/qI3M1Kdxlu+sZ5c93koHWvradKuPNyvBaAGBY3Ap5yF47CCUuS BSA3zHZlEHI9a3MOdjhi0zu2Dqc/e5bKxbTDEcVH9DZH0ax0kWqvvNH+EtMieRWAXPPNsxzufIS84H Q+hujlF6uGm8BgKsJgKjItv9ABpAWQHfwR+VEKSANTtrkqcwE1 5krMBQRhh1MKOJpxlMRThgVwFOeNB1+hLlnzy2CW8uOAMJiKqO cXJ4C0ALLDEXlBYMo2V2UuoMZcibmAIOxwSgFHM46SeGgBAIKv UBdOtBRhMBVhMBWhBaBuATT0LIBx0ALAOSmUgDQwZZurMhdQY6 7EXEAQdjilgKMZR0k8tAAAwVeoCydaijCYijCYitACCFsAhlwT QgghhBBCCCFkEE0LgKsAfFzzplw5YMo2V2UuoMZcibmAIOxwSg FHM46SeAw1W50av5jwFeqSNb8MZik/DgiDqYh6fnECSAsgOxyRFwSmbHNV5gJqzJWYCwjCDqcUcDTjKI mHFgAg+Ap14URLEQZTEQZTEVoA98AC6H6Uuv5Ojv8zuf2jpI/rFDAiD3znSvyylfvBICFWeXMdX1jCt8Z7Bzm5wWmZLrGqRtfh2 DLGCUtYSb9Y62+ydEtbPNb9MLdwVK5Q1LJ94oYbqfV3uRQ6nOZ PwVY8e4fTFdMOekwFk7JcUrNSIVi43kialniPEaf2jhACrXjWL Ac7H/FKAdP5GKKXX6wabsL4i0jxQ7t8sGYqMi2/0AG0sgBuLx60vwhwedq68p9ezmsB7IYe7S+Cryr3HxFHNftu1s t6O/yI3MlitXKnTb28yBkUY5Uz1yMKq1oJs4zmb72/4LRMlzhVo+twU9qb9fJwqRQ34oQlrEQq1tZfA+3ZF6mszbkddU GCt5H2jyqzw3H+1st/Z+PsHU5XS78PlP7u2epkuaRmpUC3g3K2BhqdaYkLRJ/aO0IItuIZsxzsfMSLAlDnY4hWftFquAljLyJHMLTLB2umIlPyC x5AAwvg6mw/ze9aANHTfl0LYGfRLFerZetS7d5+EDoa4ajWns0voI/Inbw2eRDzImdQjlWmXI8rrGq1WC59VnEr3wdwWqZLUFVSHRYDI G4ECktQiZyB5o+DBoBcW1pHZQmFp+toa4trpIV2OM2fekXQ3Th rh9MlUFKeCubJckHNaiJSB7XdbiMbnWmJS8ScWsjyiFY8Y5aDn Y+4EanzMUQpv3A13ITI/Ho7kwMFDe3ywZqpyIT8ogdwdgvg6myxOLs6/Ke2AG7OT8wsgKrqWtnhi6J0lPs/zkHoI/IW9cBLzIu0cd6hwJjC2qyXq8q7WmyzXkLPdV3CFkBCHY5acR0r YDZCSuRirf82uNJVri2do4xG4S6HRoo0Cp/c4Ww9RdDbaJxruZNv/jZcdPvD7p8FIFwut7GNDqme74iyAOQs1wy24jmzrHClgCgUE3T yy2But9t4CyDQskoa2uWDNVOR9PzCB9BgFYDrBCBYAHtGWgDCU Yf/R3g6Lu2k7SGskBdho0kVjyis/XVgaAS2XPaeZcRpmS4p7wKIu7FcdZ5SEjcihSWkRC7W7XY7+Oz gQG3pbsq3FtdZXu5fqtB7aKN/VKEdjlgEwkb7a6rYMXaVDR2M93iqybsAYhudfYl3SX8XgLt5oB XPmuVQ5yNfFIA6H0M40VJE6V0AJQ3t8sGaqQgtgFksgPEvAgCz ANpPx5ku+Ug4qavZkxdpI6gFUK2Gn25suR3No2M4LdMllwWwcE ehy/XGsxEpLAElnmI9/Mk3QfPXlt6W3G/k2g22B6yKRTdT3aNK7XDEVUX9jcbXVLmT7wmT6RxSTLPSIli4w m7mJS4w0QIIt+KZszzc+XguCjidjyGcaCmiYwEUNbTLB2umIrQ AslsADpenBq8D1LAAkAp77Ek362XvrfBxqxMhLYCm44+6M4fYM l3yrQLoPph6VA8tDzx03t3PV1v6R+UPhbfD6TZSz1EldjhiEcj lYtvN+ptVsKfpF1+ZzWoCwcIVNyBdWHdMsQCiWrFZlqOvFJ49c Kr0PHCipYjSKgAXBnMarJnb7ZYWwLwWwM4EiPUA8nwUMPgqNek opMIeddLuTYntqNm+xesuAoVVdT8tFfi0I2LLdEmxAIJ1uLXx8 D/iRqSwJFsAfidvqLb0j8oeioGVw3EdUYEdjlgEvnIxfb+O3wIYf oWDWHxlNqsJNNEb1ejg3qiUbAFEt2KjLMdfKTw74FTpeeBL1xS hBaAIa6YifB3gvBbAmBcD5LEAmgfdqqF3iAtXx/IeBGitmxK2OnmRMyjGakYLYLCwfNeJzmvI8J7OdUmyAMJ1uOmc nD3EjThhCSjxFGvkeGH4/mOUgETEqHeE9RupfFSZHY771+FJiEWH05YiPQgwWME8WS6mWWk RUbjiTqYlLpBoAYxpxTNmOdT5yHsAdT6GaOUXrYaboGMBFDW0y wdrpiJT8gseQEgLwH4VwNa5TdEaegbeAHV4Os78NSTxJ+3fjnH WZ3bzIm+UYjWnBSAKEPd0S7DJymyyU0mzACLqcBMDsRLXG3HCE lQiFqvYdsPNWdolVyjqsnJO6K60kRupdFSpHc6OqFni7B1OV4z YB3ormC/LBTUrHWILV5wnA/XVaRbAqFY8a5YHO586G8K1BKPzMUQvv1g13IQpFkChQ7t8sGYq Mi2/0AEEsQBuzk/Pb5olAIuTw//NZwFkA3xEfqwC0sCUba7KXECNuRJzAUHY4ZQCjmYcJfGUYQEcx XnjwVeoS9b8Mpil/DggDKYi6vnFCSCMBZD4QQBaAEAnhRKQBqZsc1XmAmrMlZgLCMI OpxRwNOMoiYcWACD4CnXhREsRBlMRBlMRWgDqFkCD8CDAGGgB4 JwUSkAamLLNVZkLqDFXYi4gCDucUsDRjKMkHloAgOAr1IUTLUU YTEUYTEVoAYQtAEOuCSGEEEIIIYQQMoimBcBVAD6ueVOuHDBlm 6syF1BjrsRcQBB2OKWAoxlHSTyGmq1OjV9M+Ap1yZpfBrOUHwe EwVREPb84AaQFkB2OyAsCU7a5KnMBNeZKzAUEYYdTCjiacZTEQ wsAEHyFunCipQiDqQiDqQgtgHtgAUR9ryh0VIEfBdxufR9Sq7d GfcnZ8qMXge8XSkXY+0DT7kiclumiqUr+pJm4Q5EfBXRKtpfBg eZc57oflfZRaqGIaEQeiY7GY+pwnI2B7zvZdjgDHcvI60VJzSo HYqOTW6L1JabNiFN7Rwihmp81y6NHO1LvBNP5GKKXX6wabgKDq QiDqci0/EIH0MoCuL144H4RYIfzXYDorwIqWQC7eUPn+idu7O9R71CtDv+ zWS/r7fAj8kb2tlrVl/N6q/Nn54DO54F7e86YazHscqZCPwDUMl30VMlVVNzBjRtOWAJKNutl XdbdijvQnJus9ofBndquFIqumIHmJklsvjd/NB3Otlr1Mj6ia5or1wMdS/B60d2hmGaVBbHRyS3R+hLTJfrUnRKPr/lZszx6tCOJAep8DNHKL1oNN4HBVITBVGRKfsEDaGABXJ3tp/ltC+Dm/CR+4q9pAewsmuVq5Y79xY1dqtViuWx2aM0eqpXp9GnESRulWyc PztbOrKiTa8+e896U64mRMyXSmnPhtEyXPDd/WjGStjV744Rl5FRzn5lAcx4IS7e2K4RCEuNvbqKqQdlldjhSDs d0TTPl2iM+eL0QdyizWSkh1l65SltfYnrEnFoo8fiany3LSaMd SQxS52OInimDVcNNYDAVYTAVmZBf9ADObgFcnS0WZ1eH/9QWwM35yeL0cuz8X8cCqKr+7T9xY+e49XJVtXZo38w4lDv6iLz FYT7snRT1cm0/FJDD7uC7sXo42DkEp2W66K7pGoyVSxM3nLDEK3FLNtCc42u7yi i8LyZozcjKj6jD2W7Wy+HqGOiarO5j7y2A0PVC3KHEZqVGvAUA VOJ7oiyAQJUYrPnZspwy2pHFAHU+hujkF6+Gm8BgKsJgKpKeX/gAGqwCcJ2AgwWQ7ACYvQtgf932PdBrPatMO2kza/JUXCHXEFVcCHvrb97JRbf8cFqmi6qqoVh198Mb2EUp2Wcx/l0AnUWtzb/7bTzLioy41RnVwPO4pXc4h+UWvqoZ7Jrmz7XQsfBdACMQG520E abEa9LfBeBuHqj5ubM8arQz5JBCdD6GcKKlCIOpCIOpCC2AzBb A7iGAy/pVACMeCDCyAKqVPB51hqmmSz4STupq9i7I7OfavorLYW/UDQzKe+WL0zJddN8F4IuVS+evOGEZt+C8k8GBGVozmq2aBefS6 wHMLIDWo/DNuwCOqMOpc919Njqia5o713LzoQUwCqHRSRsxStxlogUQrvkF WABAnY8hnGgpwmAqwmAqQgtgBgugmfjfnJ8sotcEmFgAzRAVaz LcMPakm/Wy9zr9bl5Ac+2fPnUzNXzodrtFapku870LoN6r/SecsKS9C2BPcIbmHCXXdtNVAN2niM2bnsPUDqfFYCsGyLVXPC2 ARMS+qOwHAfb0qkRUzce3APAKxQROtBRhMBVhMBWhBTDLKoDmz v+IVwNaWABV94NyeOsVR51UuqPVf4mFJ9fmr7vwP7Mw/DWHrTTwxGmZLnNaAGLccMKS3QII1Pb8ZRHuiIq3AEJtc7gVG3c 4Q+JpAaQRqPPWl5geyRZAdM3PnOWxax75OkAPfOmaIgymIgymI nwdIC2AmKOaJX3mS+NGjlGG3qEnvEyvHRZxz5lfB9gNuydT/QM7OcNpmS66rwMcehDAEzecsASUuFVw03vNVsQYN1jbM43Ch5q bV+IRdThiwY3pmmbK9XDHQgtgBGKjk1ui9SWmS6IFEF/zc2d55GhHEgPU+RiilV+0Gm4Cg6kIg6nIlPyCBxDDAui+DnDE2 wHntACE26adow7PMbor/cBH5P3bne64q/v2sR3dWAl7zprrXth9mWqXoFCeOC3TRVOVVEVbz3dmvfU9maCS Jn+jmnOd8/78bhYLQGxE7Qra5KxzV/E4Opx+wY3qmubJtV/S9pCHEdeLgppVFsRGJ7dE60tMmzQLIL7mt3efofMRNvaulT2FM J2PIbqv6cGp4SYwmIowmIpMyy90AEEsgNbz/yPWAChaANkAH5Efq4A0MGWbqzIXUGOuxFxAEHY4pYCjGUdJPGV YAEdx3njwFeqSNb8MZik/DgiDqYh6fnECiGIBHFyAHSO+D0gLAOekUALSwJRtrspcQI25En MBQdjhlAKOZhwl8dACAARfoS6caCnCYCrCYCpCC0DdAmioLYA0 aAHgnBRKQBqYss1VmQuoMVdiLiAIO5xSwNGMoyQeWgCA4CvUhR MtRRhMRRhMRWgBhC0AQ64JIYQQQgghhBAyiKYFwFUAPq55U64c MGWbqzIXUGOuxFxAEHY4pYCjGUdJPIaarU6NX0z4CnXJml8Gs5 QfB4TBVEQ9vzgBpAWQHY7ICwJTtrkqcwE15krMBQRhh1MKOJpx lMRDCwAQfIW6cKKlCIOpCIOpCC2Ae2ABeD/v5/vQc/hLdLvtBYzIxcwORKD7SaF6V+uPAoofl/J9x1vKIE7LdElUJYZF3s0pTSluOGGJVTLyw9diHc771auxCiUx ON/lUuhwoovAuMMJSPK0NifL9R7lNauJRHxDF7HEe4w4dUTvKu+ZN ctjRzuBEQLilWIe9PKLVcNNYDAVYTAVmZZf6ABaWQC3Fw+cLwJ cni56RH4VQMkC2F2Z6xKqVq2PUwuDumbzZr3s7+D8APyIXMzsU ASqVas217s6x8yZ63ZRNJ9aPmh2ZbWP6mcQp2W6JKmSwuLbr/6zJ244YYlU0qmizTZPIKQ63Pxzs15qh0IUM6BQFJNV4Tgmdzgj isC0w/FLGrgc7PboFWxxzWoa3otssEpbX2K6RJ+6neWhq1K37efM8tjR TmCEYN75GKKVX7QabgKDqQiDqciU/IIH0MACuDrbT/I7HwVsuDxdnJzfzLUKYGfRLFerZp5UrZzroDiBau3Ro3V5Rx+R i5kdiEC1WiyXy9YA4rCrs+O8N+UkMQ3SRk8GcVqmS4qqcFjqvy w9DkFzFE5YopT0MiW08d4B3TrsCeD0UIhiAgpFMdkUJjC1wxlR BKYdTlCSB3GPwprVBITqPaJKW19iesScOr7PkfbMleWU0Y64A1 LnY4ieKYNVw01gMBVhMBWZkF/0AM5uAVydLRZnV4f/SBbAzflJ7BIAHQugqgZvlUo3kQfvq3buA6GPyFuId8zdjZv1cl W52TcfCoTmur7bcg5NBnFapks2C6BXmp0fKHLFspCpQBuXY+Vs deKnMAqXxIR6IVFMLoUJTO1w4ovAuMMJSvIdJTTAoprVJKTqHV 2lzS8xPaIsgMEW7fauwp75/MeE0Y68A1DnY4hOfvFquAkMpiIMpiLp+YUPoMEqANcJECyAMUs AVCyAPRGX6oZqtViuK+HRVeGHChqRi5ltDVZ2I1koC6C7IrF3a zVkAGDOdV2SHwSQw3JAKM36D6hPeAaVeDO1HWsBbJuHuHI4eqM UesTkVTiGqR1OfBHYdzg9SUOXg2aPZe/NHAU1Kx261TuuStuXeJf0dwFs/VelOa+qo0Y73h1QOh9DONFShMFUhMFUhBbAfBbASAcgrwXgPuT WolotWs+wdt5m1DqklBG5mNn2xmrVH68jVPFmKFLJ6xiHl2w4f 8VpmS4TXwcoh0UszfbfAZ/wDCkZzNQ4C6D9fLd6KP5/9t5fR3Zd6+6tB3J20R3Um1xHfSoowC/hmzXQWScObua870Zligx4famDxgEa/pIGjC+2Ay+g4Z3qBlUlkeKkSFGTnIO1xg8HOHuppdKYk+QUNfR vmwUgiqmscAt7C05+ExgXHEnSyuHginfmNL8VoJ9hpcSy7fK6N MIhxmeXBXAlPCpZWwDR2Y68AlDxMYQnWoowmYowmYrQAmhlAWx 7CKCuBfD9foxeQI4/PhceW7uYkYvBLhbOU1c0C2Am+10A4zhKUeOMTJfdqoQMyK0Z2Q onLetKEkFtsgBMLsRBKdzC3oKTH6Bt1OLe0++OcelvWKmRPHAA triEggUQ1mRTC2BttiOugNcoJvBESxEmUxEmUxFaAI0sgO0OQC 0LIOGIx8/6w5Mt/Bl5xvX/8Xapy+d+CQzmdRfyfEu2AMSocUamy15VQlpirblYB65grSpJBZ UzHZ/WoQWwhd0Fp+fXASZM4AXdDSs9yiwAqEPM1l2XWQC1Q9402xFXQ Co+hvCla4owmYowmYrwdYBtLIACB6COBZB8JM5tWO+OPuGAjz4 jF4Ndz4Af5WD80QupKRZvMAxDiQSIMzJdSt8FIPXQELc1I3nDS Uuukm232Yt9eO4iAA8CiGIqK9zC3oKzpQlMC05U0tpge5hhtZP AK8ns0taHmCWFFsD6UanlUXXTbEdeAaj4GKIVL1oPNxbv4NMAA CAASURBVIHJVITJVGRPvOAJRLIAShyAKhZAeDFxOq9c3AkXXGk ULjiDz8jFYGMZuLE8UZlWnxc2jXrav9g8/rxqfshYChBnZLoUqpLSInRQ4YqQaWuuomgB+KkQ+rCTiwqvcNu qUBJTV+EWdhYc/y+JJjAuOLIk4XDgNt+DDKudLPp8dpe2P8T4FN8FIHYDcc26IW+ Z7UQHLEzxMUQvXqwebgKTqQiTqci+eKETCGQBfL4+bXsToK4FU A3wGfmjCigDU7a5KnMBE+ZKzAUkYcHpBRzNOEry6cMCeIj95oO vUJeq8TKZvfw4IEymIurx4iQQyALY+i0AWgBoO4USUAambHNV5 gImzJWYC0jCgtMLOJpxlORDCwAQfIW68ERLESZTESZTEVoA6hb AzOKjgLQA+t0plIAyMGWbqzIXMGGuxFxAEhacXsDRjKMkH1oAg OAr1IUnWoowmYowmYrQAkhbAIb8IoQQQgghhBBCyCqaFgDvAoj xixfl+gFTtrkqcwET5krMBSRhwekFHM04SvIx1Gy1a/xmwleoS9V4mcxefhwQJlMR9XhxEkgLoDqckXcEpmxzVeYCJsyV mAtIwoLTCziacZTkQwsAEHyFuvBESxEmUxEmUxFaAH+ABbD4JM/8JZzIJ3PDL+IEH8+5/qGDGbn4qSJnYeLbVvPSVh+9yGmsghZEGpkuuaqi39ySvjUf6a7 iT+GkJa1E7LeRT43NiL1l2shZppaKrQUnHGUPVnDWm8Cw4GR8v jEx1kb0atNIyaaPAgb1qOkhZpUNu87pPPLCmiFvLj7BVkjFxxC 9eLF6uAlMpiJMpiJr8SYP/VJ1xUmglQXw9fYsfBHgxpYPAyhZANdWurfg9/vRO7EPW3Ze+v1+FFZwtoKfkTtah7PnaCzDkteclrqpqhl1RmOV tiDOyHTJU+WnJdas0U3DT1IjVvy0EqHfOglwO8aE3Fv8jZQ79t aCI48y4c+dFpx4E1gXnOVYkBYmxxp6tWmiJJo0JyfyoGt+iEmQ vWux81yXJhbWDHlz8VmRvdgKp0u3QStetB5uApOpCJOpSDze1K E/Ul1xEmhgAVxOtzN91wL4fH06HF4+Ji/g9p8tLICriXM8nwVjfhzHcTjL7epOZRYreAdS9Bm5J38OTAhbX tNZ6qSlUtQljbWlBXFGpktSlZCWSLNKeN1VzDBOWpJKpMYWe0X qB6r1kL19WGjMRyg4whrWBUdsqZKxBl9taisRkibmRE5U00NMD jm7jg7z4Xw4HlMLa4VcVHzism9/MC4+huiZMlg93AQmUxEmU5FovBum2SPmob+5BXA5HQ6ny/3/7hbA5+uTc9bv/6u6BTAMy4sO7l+lq4be2sFBc7EJ+ozcw72Mvn7WdF+z7ey2oLE 2tSDOyHRJWwCraVm/uLPIj/hTOGlJKZH6bbIyL9YNr0LqWgAFBWfVc3yIgjMTGbAGBUdsqaKx hl5tqlsAQtKknGzwBeAtALmffL8fz0NyIVTxicoWNsHp0m3QiR evh5vAZCrCZCqSfx/uykTTLZU4CTS4C8B1AhAsgBvh4e32jEfq0dzl35c/1NGM3OmjN88/9nxggzOllNCMxtregjgj06XwXQDu4qifs7JNjxaA1G+H8+H4Po QPtC1Y9pbFjcq3/671OK4gILbywgJ4jIIz/Ruv4OQ/zp04icKtNjbvAhByIg06vGlo8bsAbg5lcmHtkDfOdkTZ4g/hdOk28ERLESZTESZTkdzbvhKnGnwXQNQC8O7+b/wgwI3YVZ34o7fzjNRdIfidXmbkXiBed14+XR2sCWABTPsXbyvO bkGckemyxwJY9s+MTcLlOGlJKBH77XA+eM+RZ78WYT5DGaZ0VJ yFhwLklX0L4DEKjkuQAeOCk20BxMcaerWxsAAix9Bw0OFNQ0st gOEs2ljhwvYWwLQr8VgpyJZ/B6dLt4EnWoowmYowmYrkPYqbutWU7wJYswBurwM4HA4bzv9bWA Ab3wUQ/kwXM/Lv92P81CgIMHoGYm0B/KnvArgRpGW1WcUt5D/gpGXja+dWHilPbRVZWH0WzoKDVnDyLIC1iOCrjYEFsHZji78QL 3tlFsBspacWmlkAkVcACQojP4PTpdvAEy1FmExFmExF1uNNTrP vICYQxAJw3wbo/6M3CyBcG39GnnKw5pikNS3eF0ILQCS4vzRpTEbf/vRIFoAXS5EFUKNjF/dhf0MWnOoFJ8MC2HKvDWK1QbQA5hXgXklVZAEMy8/oHQ7nQVw4Vg95Q/GJKZTXxunSbeBL1xRhMhVhMhVZiTfr+v8NxEM/hgWwvPX/8/Up98uAVSyAxc3AyUdTV08w0Gfk4iMsYgYiD7tM67obtbMARKml LYgzMl1KLIC1J5PEDdb+gpOWhJJIu8+lN/moyLyVvFGVWXi6u8qjjAWnRcFJWgDpsYZebSweBBBzIg86g0PM KsXvAshfWDfkjcUnIhul+BiiFS9aDzeByVSEyVQkGm/y0B+prjgJpAVwR7iqs3x9WHh/avC2POFqBviMPDT5rwGHGYit6fyl1UljRmOVtSDOyHQpsABije V30OhNAL1aAJF2dxeLl7DkraYk1niF29aCI40yFpwWXTR1wpY1 1rCrjc3rAMVjqDToDA4xqzSwAOqGvLn4xBRCFB9D9OLF6uEmMJ mKMJmKxOLNOfSL1RUngRgWwO+Pl8PiQYBMB0DPAqgG+Iz8UQWU gSnbXJW5gAlzJeYCkrDg9AKOZhwl+fRhATzEfvPBV6hL1XiZzF 5+HBAmUxH1eHESCGIB/L65ADdyz/9pAUDtFEpAGZiyzVWZC5gwV2IuIAkLTi/gaMZRkg8tAEDwFerCEy1FmExFmExFaAGoWwAz0xcByqAFgLNTK AFlYMo2V2UuYMJcibmAJCw4vYCjGUdJPrQAAMFXqAtPtBRhMhV hMhWhBZC2AAz5RQghhBBCCCGEkFU0LQDeBRDjFy/K9QOmbHNV5gImzJWYC0jCgtMLOJpxlORjqNlq1/jNhK9Ql6rxMpm9/DggTKYi6vHiJJAWQHU4I+8ITNnmqswFTJgrMReQhAWnF3A04yj JhxYAIPgKdeGJliJMpiJMpiK0AP4ACyD6vaJD5Ltp0xrBl6r87 TqYka9/Vc8NX/54WpCK2lGXf2kp8VM4I9MlV9Ui2LlDrnz5L1hF2gonLQklkTEo dlEPebwLXy1TS8XW7prx0by+C07kO6v3v4ifeLT4KKA4rOLaV7 bqZlhpkfNRQHHN9oeYVTbsOhqIVGa8NNQMefOxMpCNVHwM0YsX q4ebwGQqwmQqko43b+Y2VXicBFpZAF9vz4svAny+Pt3TdP86YE ML4HpA8+d5q2eOw/m2+vQf8p87mJE7WofzvZPO/7X4AHawppyKmlEHjTUvXSyU11zZCmdkuuSp8oP9fj9O9Ubuo1I nj2yFk5YNSha9dWW0jvJ498fALS1Kqcjvw/NfwqEn/r3PgiNne97A/2J5w4KTM6zm//p+Pwot+EjDqpxFn19LmmmLp8ne9XKYS51cPNRWDXlr8Vkbm55W pC7dBq140Xq4CUymIkymIql4V080pLklTgINLIDL6Xam71gAn6 9P05m/+98tLICrR3M8n4/+oTpyNSf4u2D/eCca6DNyL9R7MF5Q9zXENSOpqBS12Fh3jUd3YXTN1a1wRqZLUl UqWLk753dynLRsmnw70+mV0bpYY3WZRiry+3BESxhD/wVnpTMu09Ku4OQOK7FaRul6WBUiZHIlaXYtnknOrqXOI/UNOQ+1Qi4pPokubV98DNEzZbB6uAlMpiJMpiIr8SZPNMTqiZPA 5hbA5XQ4nC73/7tZAJ+vT+5J/+KftS2AYVg68OP3+3F1Grc651sY5egzco/74Tw9qU2sWcsCEBrr+u/z4C+MrOn9WLgVzsh0SVsAq8GKV26SndzdCictmUq8kNOdWUpFJ JkKs/DsPhxheSvDwxUclyAtDQtO9rDy75RKHjq6HVbFRA6yYtIsWzyT LAsgDDl9+33CVLIpPqtFCaH4GKITL14PN4HJVITJVGTNAkicaM jTbJwEGtwF4DoBNwvg48W/7v/xcnh6/WxkAdwI+vpRej4vtvLicXm3L3Q0I3cO54u7NOM3jJvUiMXZ/nWQbXy+UdwKZ2S6FL4LYJweQxJPSuKdPNgKJy15SoL+kfazglQ M58PxfQgeg6v0OO5aHw63CyzH7gtOJNtCWtoXnKxhdX/gb+X8v/thtRvhzHOZNIgWT1H4LgC5k0uH2tohbyo+kbEp/BBSl24DT7QUYTIVYTIV2fEuAHmajZNADAtgedl/aQm0tgC8Wbb0JMfKSUXQFXqZkX8vHsicp2eDNHEznZ8tdiqYEe KaLvJWOCPTpdwCuCI+AZ/s5JBPeGYpWeQhaQGIqRjOB+E59Uqz8NU+vNgoMQnvs+DI2ZbSg mABzJqvy/1npddNnH6H1X6WbRcmDaPFU5RbAFJJEQ61TS2AVPGJyZY2wenS beCJliJMpiJMpiLlFkBkmo2TQAwLwH/+/+NlwzsBa30RYCb/+T35Z7qYkX+/H+MXsIIAo5MAAwtgHlVbLIDYVjgj02WvBbDl+WRxIU5acp/CXVpW63cBuKy/+aLKLDzRh90tAvEPUnCkbMtpwbEA+C6AraTaEaXFU+y5CyA+Ux iTPcqm+MRlgxQfQ3iipQiTqQiTqciOuwBcEBMIYgFMJ/7Xk3/zBwFcEmdHiw3DtfFn5IkrV06A0poW7wuZdzQsv0200Cc3a3Qrn JHpQgtgIkdJEEx0tK5tHZnrVpiFp/rwtHrEzHqEgiNkO5aW5gWHFoAWiRN7mBZPUWgBJE6fFzWhZsib ik9cNkjxMYQvXVOEyVSEyVSEFkADC8Ch7esAbyxv2HMO29KMbl rFv8la6AjoM3LvTpWJubP6jyoKuRBT0fJdAJsXxlfAGZkuJRZA sg+LK0S2wklLhhKhySOjNfjz6EUtjYFaj+OuLRyjQ++BCo6cbW cTz2ZtWnDSw2oOSXZqHmFYaRCcTEaTZtviKQotALmTyx2/bsgbj5WRsYlSfAzRiheth5vAZCrCZCpSbgHAH/oRLYAtDkCtuwDuT+d5nrjveU/2udvwwiUg8Bl5eBVgvkHwinNGFLlcIKQC0wIQmudRLYCMPiyuI C7ESUuGktgdDZtT4S6elrachU8KV4feoxQcKdvj/JdFmW3YRTOGlbN0bo5kB+tqWGmwaEcpafKa7Q8xqxRbAHInDw6 1/tIKIW8+VopjE6X4GKIXL1YPN4HJVITJVGSrBdDRoR/PAvh4OWQ/BaBpAVQDfEb+qALKwJRtrspcwIS5EnMBSVhwegFHM46SfPqwAB 5iv/ngK9SlarxMZi8/DgiTqYh6vDgJBLEAPl+fpmtC2TcA0AIA2ymUgDIwZZurMhcwYa 7EXEASFpxewNGMoyQfWgCA4CvUhSdaijCZijCZitACULcAZoR3 AdAC6HOnUALKwJRtrspcwIS5EnMBSVhwegFHM46SfGgBAIKvUB eeaCnCZCrCZCpCCyBtARjyixBCCCGEEEIIIatoWgC8CyDGL16U 6wdM2eaqzAVMmCsxF5CEBacXcDTjKMnHULPVrvGbCV+hLlXjZT J7+XFAmExF1OPFSSAtgOpwRt4RmLLNVZkLmDBXYi4gCQtOL+Bo xlGSDy0AQPAV6sITLUWYTEWYTEVoAfwBFkD84z3i97gTX1Rztu lgRj5/p0v66KGXADEt00KjjwLKUqU1g78tNsMZmS65qvLTsrKV1LFx0p JWIg9coYtGNkt8tEwtFfG0rzXX8hv1Htftei042U3QuuDkDCup 8gc/Uq0v7aaRkozeG8lk80PMKht2Xf4dxJohby0+oWyk4mOIXrxYPd wEJlMRJlOR1XhTc0vsQ39zC+Bymg8ap4trAXy83Jdv+CaglgVw PaD5X+q9ttf3+zHymfHb2vOq/kb3H0OfkbsBTmGJCyNpmf7urFg1ar+xIlKdVeWRKcaCMzJd8lR tSEt0K7mxgdKSUjLr/34/eqEEXVTcbBF/+FNKqVgWnHE4R5toudlqAJ0WnC1N0Lbg5AwrufIvfqRaX1KgiZ Kgz3t/Wctk80NMguxdR6ur2w2cVf0ZSK2QtxafNdn+34G6dBu04kXr4S YwmYowmYqsxJuaW6If+htbAF9vp7cvxwx4fvu6WgCfr0/3M//P16cNXwbcbwFcPZrj+Xz0DtWrF069v9/nKt7sb14DfUbuIQY+LVz/q5eBSlFLjRURc/vXMWvNOzgj0yWpaltaVrYSOzZSWhJK5DEod1EHaYVqw1lsrFTF mVYS+7N39Omz4OQ3QbuCkzusIl3F/yGUQ4NIbSWrmXR6r3WLZ5KzayHklX6yHNq1Qi4pPonubV98DNE zZbB6uAlMpiJMpiLxeFNzS/hDf/O7ADw/4Pnw/PbPn5/rHQDzWb/jB7SwAIZhedFh7e7xkPshEKmxy3Yq3vEwLwTo4kJjiVJv/zoPsaaMLMcZmS5pC2BDWnK3cud2OGlJKXGCmTpj4Rma9FMqs3A h7d/vx6QDEO3Pi/btsuDkN0HDgpM7rJIdrFpf0qK6BRDPpNd7xUwiHVivZFkA8jAX uoEwtOv5jyXFJyb7/jfr4mOITrx4PdwEJlMRJlORaLz9H/otLYC/L6ebBfD5+uRd9/cdgRYPAgT3HR7fh9TTw/N2yzvib1674enT5p3enlcJD+/+439hWkxqRDiVDPTf5jWx89tIE+OMTJfCdwGMkWZNbjUtxitYG Uruj16tn1cstxBXCH6q1uO4t4uA8YdxV/rzclGXBSe/CdoXnPSwkit/+Cu1+tJuDN4FIC+SMok3DS1/F4DUDYShXTvkjcVHlC2Gh9Ol28ATLUWYTEWYTEV2WAAj+KHf0g K4nA6H0+Xn5+f3x4t/1X9pCRhYAAf3vD56BvW9eDRubuvB9ibqwp2Kj7N4D7sEaQGxAJ b6h/Pqs7mxJsYZmS7lFsCVyFNKK1stOjZOWnLeBTC3/Oot/TPR24+Dn6o0C/cupYkP5sb7c7Cky4KT3wQIFsBC/ChX/sWqFfvSbswsgKi94mQSbxpaagGI3UAa2i0tgJziI/XeQKeqwk7giZYiTKYiTKYiOywA9EO/mQXw9fZ8fR9gzALIfBKg3l0A4RPRwhZRd6DLBwEST/vjvAFh7d714/u3M5FZvQsgbGKckemy1wJYf9gz2Crs2DhpKXkXQJkF0PRCnIug cKU/hz/TZcHJbwIcC2C9WkZ/AXEiZWUBRFM7jr0/CHAjdWIvD22k4rNSP0GKjyE80VKEyVSEyVSk3AKAT6CNBXA53b 8HELcALO8C8JpNPlou7fD4r3U5IxcXymmxeF9IYgYzLD9YFDZV pIlxRqZLSwtA7Ng4aXmA1wFKUiNi5iXR/hyu3WfByW+C5gWn/HxJXIg4D7CyANYK07yyxSFmFT0LIDa0K4esZAGAFB9D+NI1RZh MRZhMRfg6QEULYLr8f+NmAUC9C8BtK/Emau/euXF9I/QZ+eJ21vkO3GBhJELvQYE2US+f2hCkCmv6iLHgjEyXEgtgPS2x reSODZSWnNcBhrddiV3URVpB/qkqs/CyxpL+ralwC3sLzpYmaF1w0i2VOFxU70u7MbIAwt4rZ9LgELNK 6YMAcjeQ1qwc8rbiE5ONUnwM0YoXrYebwGQqwmQqshJvam6Jfu hvbQFcn/93l/zcvgjg3Aaw4SaAWhbArb0iF9xC696ZnEK8+GHTTudQl1eDwyvo QlqcsOdlLe8CiEgV1vSvWgix4IxMl7K7AMS0CFd5nK1iHRsnLW klc9huoEIX9VMhrCD+VKULcQWNFVul04KT3wStC05OtZEqf3DP dLW+tBsjC0C65ixl0uAQs0r56wDl/iytWTXkrcUnOgwhio8hevFi9XATmExFmExFVuNNzS2xD/1tLYDrZwC/vGU/Pz+36/43E2DLJwEVLYBq4M/IH1JAGZiyzVWZC5gwV2IuIAkLTi/gaMZRkk8fFsBD7DcffIW6VI2XyezlxwFhMhVRjxcnge0tgCX/+Otnvvv/Su4dALQAsHYKJaAMTNnmqswFTJgrMReQhAWnF3A04yjJhxYAIP gKdeGJliJMpiJMpiK0AJQsAInrXQDF0ALA2SmUgDIwZZurMhcw Ya7EXEASFpxewNGMoyQfWgCA4CvUhSdaijCZijCZitACSFsAhv wihBBCCCGEEELIKpoWAO8CiPGLF+X6AVO2uSpzARPmSswFJGHB 6QUczThK8jHUbLVr/GbCV6hL1XiZzF5+HBAmUxH1eHESSAugOpyRdwSmbHNV5gImzJW YC0jCgtMLOJpxlORDCwAQfIW68ERLESZTESZTEVoAf4AFsPxSr kf0Q90Zn/zpYEY+xyt+Ms+NfloqfinQ5qOAsn5xYeqncEamS66qnLQkt5K+ EIWTlrQSsd+ufItruW2rVMS/QhqRKK0wLevqK6SpguMslj/B17bg5A8r4UPp3t8Wm/U0rFTIOchmH3f6sADKPwpYM+TNsx3puA8z2zFEL16sHm4Ck6kI k6nIarziOZH0d8g62dwCuJzmQ83pElgAn69Pmz4IoGUBXA+DUh MO52jT3jab/jqv+v1+nJajz8i/349T15wjkGOZlrpZERfWjNpvLFG/HFTqp5BGpkueqoy0JLdyVx3OU83CSUtKidhv5c4sb9woFcuON+/BbbjFBssV/GUthl6U3QVnHIdz0DJyE7QtOBuGld9/gl8J2refYaVCzkF2w3GnBwsgWl3DQrToPDVD3jzbkcQAzXYM0Y oXrYebwGQqwmQqshKvmB/p76B1cs8F+AIL4Ovt9PblmAHPb1+TBTB9FLCxBXD1aI7ns3QBJ 2UAHI/zVp6LP5xN53mlO73LlmOZg3JWEBfWinq1sXwxiYXyT+GMTJekq qK0SFt5K87NiZOWhBKx30YG5pLFcK6WCqmx4qpWVnikgiNGKDd Bu4KzbVgt+s/Kmne6GVa7yT3IbjjuoFsAQsgrhWjZeWqFXDTbkcQgFR9D9EwZr B5uApOpCJOpSDxeOT8z8HWysQWw8AOeD89v/7xaAB8vh8PLx/3/mloAw7C8jjb9Sb4gN/3xPHhbOf9wOkZHM3InXimWLedXtSyAeGONkfaKNaL4Uzgj0yVt AWxPS3Ird0aIk5aUEnEMygMz2HAxnF00UyGkfe0G8vgKSEcXjY KTNEEO56Fp1FuG1Wr/iSzvZ1jtJfsgm33cwbcAhJBjhSjoPNVCLpntyGKAZjuG6MSL18 NNYDIVYTIVicabvryEXictLYC/L6fZArhhYAHcEA6KiSc7j+/f0ef3+no0d5yES49fes/lGlsAjjS/ZQT9kYWrP4UzMl0K3wUwlmTAW4xXsDKUCGMwstD7szScnY3VU+ Huazgfju/DyiNl8gqLe8ws/ZrdBed2GTTWSHMTtC84GcNqvf/E2rerYaVB1kE277gDbwHcyJghCJ2ndsibZjvRaS7KbMcQnmgpw mQqwmQqssMCGMHrpKUFcDkdDqfLD6wFsOYADGd5PupMU03vmSn cqf9M5jIWZAtgqT+1MPJTOCPTpdwCuLIlA/MyyLTkvAsgGIPywPS2EobzjVqpWFgA3pPuwYEktsJ8cBmmn+uy 4HiXIJdvBfCaAMECWIhf7T/3NYXm62dYKZE+yGYfd7q0ACLVKew87S2AldmOLAZotmMIT7QUY TIVYTIV2WEBoNdJMwvg6+35+j5AWAtg5Zg4T1FbHra3UOVdAPg WwJZ3AYg/hTMyXfZaAFsycFvgr4+TlhrvApCH87SgUiqCuwCEe6Fdiesr9F 5w4guXTYBjAdz3vtJ/ApneSt0MKy2SB1mcQ8wqhRaAFIjNXGLLbKeXRjGBJ1qKMJmKMJ mKlFsA8Am0sQAup/v3AIAtgNX3hi05D1iN/aivA7xBC0BEwwIQr5PjpKWCBRAZzrVTEZ3xx25FyF2hy4ITWSg 1QfOCkxhW0f4T+QVaADPL5t9w3HkMCyDWeSqHvGG2ExGDNNsxh C9dU4TJVITJVISvA1S0AKbL/zdQLYA1Wzyy1nwzq/ktHxt26t4l/j29k0uOZVrX3Uhc2M4CEPXLQaV+CmlkupRYAGUZ8O7H3i6gPjm vAwz6rdyZI1u3SoXf8eaDQ+SpDWkFeaMuC464MNIErQtO/rCKHzTEpupnWCmRPshuOO70ZwGsF6KgIFQMeeNsRxIDNNsxRCt etB5uApOpCJOpyEq8Yn4c0Otkawvg+vy/uwTVApBvGF4uWmz1/X5745OzIvqM3FWdisW5ZLrI1XJhy7sARP3iwmQL4oxMl7K7AAo yEF6T6u9ypdhvpYXGqZBm4YvW8hUKK8wqrd80s7/ghAtjTdC64GQMK3HNZPP1NKxUyDjI5h93OrQAYtFJa1YNefNsR zruw8x2DNGLF6uHm8BkKsJkKrIar5Cf8FFG2DrZ1gK4fgbwy1u GYgFUA39G/pACysCUba7KXMCEuRJzAUlYcHoBRzOOknz6sAAeYr/54CvUpWq8TGYvPw4Ik6mIerw4CWxvASz5x1+0AB5kp1ACysCUb a7KXMCEuRJzAUlYcHoBRzOOknxoAQCCr1AXnmgpwmQqwmQqQgt AyQKQ8O8C2AwtAJydQgkoA1O2uSpzARPmSswFJGHB6QUczThK8 qEFAAi+Ql14oqUIk6kIk6kILYC0BWDIL0IIIYQQQgghhKyiaQH wLoAYv3hRrh8wZZurMhcwYa7EXEASFpxewNGMoyQfQ81Wu8ZvJ nyFulSNl8ns5ccBYTIVUY8XJ4G0AKrDGXlHYMo2V2UuYMJcibm AJCw4vYCjGUdJPrQAAMFXqAtPtBRhMhVhMhWhBfAHWAD5H+9ZW QPm8w8lO41mQFwqfs/M5qOAztfDpM8YRVtQ+CmckemSqyonLcmtpHbHSYugJPp1veTCU fi7+B23Gp/cW35t3kNosOyPHXZQcMSeKWU7vwpVj5BC8wAAIABJREFUjPoPq DaNlCT7fHQgND/ErLJh1+UfBawZ8tbZTuIznogfu2qDXrxYPdwEJlMRJlORffFCJ 7C5BXA5zYf302W2AD5e5uVbPgmgZAFcpx7uB7lv//h+P4qnDcP5fuD7fj/e/kveqoMZ+TiOtxQIGXBCnZc6f5YX1ozab6w5/44CcWHyp5BGpkueqoy0JLeKtDtOWgIlyxbM76KLHwlGrj/ElTv2UrakJUthfwVH7plitjdUoWpR/xHVpomSjX1+0fhNDzEJsnedP6/IqmN1ik9ytiMOQ6DiY4hWvGg93AQmUxEmU5E98YInsLEF8PV2e vtyzIDnt6+fn5/fvz9fX14/bz/78XI4PE3/qm8BXC2a4/l89OZ57gEytMalhZGt0GfkV4bz4Xj0LtH49zbc+7B7VWaau4cL a0UtNFYQRlZjRX4KZ2S6JFUVpUXaSm53oLS4SqSoN3TR0fuh4B eqDefVxoqcQbZVWEDpTldj2VCFqkT951Sb2kq29/mFg9fuEJNDzq7z5xXZdaxO8UnOdsRhiFR8DNEzZbB6uAlMpiJM piI74kVPYGMLYOEHPB+e3/4ZPAjw+fqU7wEoWADDsLzSt7gQFc7oxBOJyFY9zMi/34/nQQ5qnGdjAOchUmN5YcjOjHR7o/hTOCPTJW0BbE9Lcit3Fo6TFs8CCPVv6aIO0sitZwHE0x5rqUht 6bfg3JjjzXJdW597/DnVproFsLHPewvxzjazLIDseUVuHatVfFKzHQ/v1heQ4mOITrx4PdwEJlMRJlOR8njhE2hpAfx9OYkWwO+Pl5YWw I3Yk3jiEXE4H47vg/B4sbAV/oz8+/14fP9Oz3QBLABHky/1lni/tcSFqz+FMzJdCt8FMJZkwFuMN7FLvAug0AIYpZG7uNNV2w0R0h 41YyIK5YX4BWccw54pZ9tbvbI1syr1wauNwbsA4ouWC/FmUeXvAliZVzSxADarCrcLX31kXXwM4YmWIkymIkymIrQAqlgA l9PhcLqErwP8eNnwOoA6FoD/YKp8l6L7ZOr8dFy4FfyMfDgLc+sbXvjIFsC0//VbSlM/hTMyXcotgCtbMjAvg0xLHQsgMt7nKe4w/URFC2DNARAVdlpwHNyeKWXb+Uurs6OQP6DamFkAGQ4A4Cyq1AJ YnVeYWQCp2Y67UWornC7dBp5oKcJkKsJkKkILQN8C+Hp7vr4Pc GEBfL4+bXofYBULIHnOAP90XP5Oh/NddDAb+34/Bq/sxrYAtjydK/4Uzsh02WsBbMnAGLY7UlqqWABZHkHtC3GrDgDO0Iuw910A8YVZ VcjEAnigamNlAeQ4AFD9/EqhBbBeZ6wsgKybpACGISQ80VKEyVSEyVSEFoCyBXA53b8H4Fs AHy8bvwdgZQF4K3RtAQzLrzCtvRx4w7vWaAEo0tICEC8E4aQlY QFs6aLpX5BWqGcBrDXSH2UBOHFlVyFaALuwsgDyMgj3RqXqFkD tkDdaAIl7FqyLjyF86ZoiTKYiTKYifB2gogUwXf6/cbcAtl7+r2kBjN/v7pOn0vxvblj/IVaQW+NKdrqcFghTgUH6voW4sJ0FsLiXeH4mI1iY/CmkkelSYgGUZSDS7jhpSVkAG7ro4iek2+yDIV75cdz1O8gDhX0 WHLlnrhdU+QcaFZw/oNoYWQBZNwGMJoeYVUofBFidV2TUsTrFJzXbkYchUPExRCtetB 5uApOpCJOpyJ54wRPY2gK4Pv/vLrlaAJue/69vAdwOa+H7wRZ3wi1fByhthT4jn3AyEN4b4E6Bl+9AlBa2vAt gznpqoXCNA3VS7lJ2F0BBBmLtjpOWpAWQ30XD282X77aaNqrxv itB9rJl0gr7LDhizwyzvakKNbsL4CGrjZEFkH8bRfNDzCrlrwM UR7G4ZtWQt8x2osMQpvgYohcvVg83gclUhMlUZF+80AlsawFcP wP45S37+fnZ9hnAShZANfBn5A8poAxM2eaqzAVMmCsxF5CEBac XcDTjKMmnDwvgIfabD75CXarGy2T28uOAMJmKqMeLk8D2FsCSf/x1tQCWZN4TQAsAZ6dQAsrAlG2uylzAhLkScwFJWHB6AUczjpJ8 aAEAgq9QF55oKcJkKsJkKkILQMkCkAg/CrgJWgA4O4USUAambHNV5gImzJWYC0jCgtMLOJpxlORDCwAQfI W68ERLESZTESZTEVoAaQvAkF+EEEIIIYQQQghZRdMC4F0AMX7x olw/YMo2V2UuYMJcibmAJCw4vYCjGUdJPoaarXaN30z4CnWpGi+T2c uPA8JkKqIeL04CaQFUhzPyjsCUba7KXMCEuRJzAUlYcHoBRzOO knxoAQCCr1AXnmgpwmQqwmQqQgvgD7AAYp/JiX3k+YG+0XVD+miznIPomjYfBXQ+W5T80tLyb4vNcEamS66q/LTM6werSFvhpEVQkvtx8dXOII536VNvaqnYWnCkUfZQBUfurut 11uCjgLLODWOtk2FVAzeTwbfmju/f8sL7lk0PMats2HXWRwGloV015M3FJzcWnC7dBr14sXq4CUymI kymIvvihU5gcwvgcpoP76fLbAF8vEyLN30eUMkCuE49phYazvf DWuSsYTjf1/5+P97/U1zYzYx8OB8WH7V2UuBNDYQ1z4P7H2UCtimd9uTKcxVIUpe/EgSIMzJd8lRtSMu8xWJxZCuctARKFiN368L5T8F4d+Kf/66Viq0FRxxlD1RwIh1PHKRtC07GsEqPNaCWEmmiJD4AxaRJHb3 VISZB9q6FYR52AzG6miFvLj7OZolYcLp0G7TiRevhJjCZijCZi uyJFzyBjS2Ar7fT25djBjy/fV0tgI+X6SOAHy/ZXwRUsQCuFs3xfD568zz3ULd+bfm+QmSrPmbkw/lwPCaiTq7pZKBS1EJjBeK8S3Oe1Piad3BGpktS1ba0rC+V/o6TFleJGHX+wtH7oaA/e9mZ19ifipKCI46yhyo4y7+9f48bUlEn6qJhlX28QB1WNVjNZM oAaHuIySFn19nDXIyuVshFxWf6yzG5FU6XboOeKYPVw01gMhVh MhXZES96AhtbAAs/4Pnw/PbP4EGATR6AggUwDEsDPH1Q9C8W3v4uLuxiRv79fjwP0Qzkr1l 9KiA0li/OP23zpS5XFZbjjEyXtAWwIS3u4jUHwN0KJy2eBSBFnb9wJusMX M8CKCg48goPVHD8v61dlGxYcAqGVXysobSUSHULIJ7JdBrxzja zLAAhZKkbtL2cUDTbGaUBi96l26ATL14PN4HJVITJVKQ8XvgEW loAf19OMQsg/1mAOu8CWNzkFj1vCB6fExbiz8hv54KLBzWP70PwCIuwpkkXD6e St8R7BsBSqkskQJyR6VL4LoBRSIvD7bKO8AxosBVOWuq8CyAx3 qu4IZsKTnSa/igFZ/qDG4w4SNsXnMxhtTbWRpyWEjF4F0B8UWDgwc2iyt8FEHYDkzsK N852IgMWuku3gSdaijCZijCZitACqGIBXE6Hw+myfB3gtucAqr 8O8DoFFW9TnE38+ea9cCH+jHw4h5cjhvN8ZJ/DktYEsQBm2fe2SD9aHQYINDJdyi2AK+Kdtt6FtiF4K4C3FU5aa r8OMBzv7liWBZSxqeDIo+yBCo7/d+fhuWCQIlgAC53JhUgtJWJmAeSMU7xZVKkFIHUDewsgY7Yj37 AA3aXbwBMtRZhMRZhMRWgB6FsAX2/P1/cB3i2A+/sAN70MsJ4FMPPg7wKYT/6CuwAWD0LLa0JZAHcBslRhxeXP4YxMl70WQPKp/9RTzThpqWUBzAQ9w89MrVl4RIC08iMWnOUq8dcx4FgAfBfAVoJ MZg1TvOwVWgD5o7ixBTAj9F6g4z4ePNFShMlUhMlUhBaAsgVwO d2/BxB+FPDz9WmLD1DdAkhPUrqekQ/LrzAdwnn29R+RNU1ed5GYwcSkxn6BFgAtAGGdxfX/qIAyNhUccZQ9UsFZrhNW1OkfzQsOLQAtgkzmZRDujUqaFoAcXe WQNxSfnBkCYpduA1+6pgiTqQiTqQhfB6hoAUyX/28sLYDf254FqPYuAOf+U+FYOd9F7ZwniAvBZ+QO/uF/LQXBmvN9u/fF7SwAd6/fwRvu4md9YoA4I9OlxAJYT0tshchWOGmp9i6AoC94D0qsCihjW 8ERR9kDFZxIxxPz0rrgJHUmxxpSS4kYWQC5o9TgELNK6YMAcjc Qo6sb8sbikx8LTpdug1a8aD3cBCZTESZTkT3xgiewtQVwff7fX QJpATjetzOfC28RXq4hLexyRn7/d8Yl9NFJ1ryw5V0As9DUfNK/viQEiDMyXcruAhDT4mZAXEFciJMWRQvA6wzBeA8vfinfJ7K14E ij7JEKTmQUi1WobcHJ0JkcazgtJWJkAWTfRtH+ELNK+esAxWmD OLSrhry5+OTGgtOl26AXL1YPN4HJVITJVGRfvNAJbGsBXD8D+O Ut+/n5+f3743W+8//jxeRBgGp0MyN/LAFlYMo2V2UuYMJcibmAJCw4vYCjGUdJPn1YAA+x33zwFepSNV 4ms5cfB4TJVEQ9XpwEtrcAlvzjr5/bCwDubHohIC0AnJ1CCSgDU7a5KnMBE+ZKzAUkYcHpBRzNOEryo QUACL5CXXiipQiTqQiTqQgtACULQEJ4EGALtABwdgoloAxM2ea qzAVMmCsxF5CEBacXcDTjKMmHFgAg+Ap14YmWIkymIkymIrQA0 haAIb8IIYQQQgghhBCyiqYFwLsAYvziRbl+wJRtrspcwIS5EnM BSVhwegFHM46SfAw1W+0av5nwFepSNV4ms5cfB4TJVEQ9XpwE0 gKoDmfkHYEp21yVuYAJcyXmApKw4PQCjmYcJfnQAgAEX6EuPNF ShMlUhMlUhBbAQ1sAK9+Ui39VXtgq+IzY9VM5HczInViWHwKKf gdIXGrzUUAn8656+ftL6z+FMzJdclVlpWWxfuTvqGkRlCS7aGR gBj8SdOxKX73KHkQeYmtKLdhBwbmS9b00MS1tC07+sFo5XkjhQ Q+rGrj5iY3K7G7QhwWwKWSvQ9UJuaD4bJGN06XboBcvVg83gcl UhMlUZF+80AlsbgFcTvOR5HQRLIBt3wTcbwEMZ+9UIfxarzilW 9lq+fcOZuTDOTJxXWRAjnpa6vy5atS+qu/3o/cx90Cgu8L6TyGNTJc8VVlpWaw/Z8j/+3AGTUugJKuL+qvLqQi2mhd+vx/1hvOGQTQjt6bcgh0UnHEcl31MzraYlrYFZ8OwWoya5a8E5Qh4W NUgfjz1u3RmN+jBAsgNORzFdUIuKj5bZON06TZoxYvWw01gMhV hMhXZEy94AhtbAF9vp7cvxwx4fvvyLYDr1wEbWgDD2TlNmI9lV 9/meD7LV3UiWzl/npfgz8i9aO4IGZCjdpY6magUdaJdZjFiTOmfwhmZLklV2WlZbO OegDkrDOfD8YiZFldJdhediExxxa0i+dmbii2DKPETlRQWsXmn iz4mxyKmpV3B2TasglETXfMO5rCqwWomnVG5oRugWwCIIe8tPk nZQF26DUrxwvVwE5hMRZhMRXbEi57AxhbAwg94Pjy//dOxAD5fnw4vLy9N7wJwcS5BDIN8eXR1qyuLq87wM/Lv96N0Z3QiA/eo204F1lXNmc9oOPGncEamS9oCyEzLcqloAXy/H88Dalo8CyCzi07rr9wOImzl/K6THtVUJAaRSKST92UBhH1MyrYYYMOotwwrYdT4qwrLMYdVDVY yGaQxrxvgWwCZIZt18s3FJy0bqUu3QSdeJnMcRyZTFSZTkfJ44 RNoaQH8fTl5FsDn69Ph5eP3h5UFIJwh5JxJLrdabgM/I79dvQofRhzHrSfbrbp4qOr2uI1zj+7xfUg8XS38FM7IdCl8F8 AYpMVjcc/t/N/H92/YtKTfBeAuXh2YIuEJSb2HXZODSNrAVSO3IHzBkfuYkG1rC8DRl RhWkYjuRMoR9LCqgZCfaHKRzzYL3wUgL5JGcf2QNxefHNlIXbo NPNFShMlUhMlUhBZAFQvgcjocTpf7gwA3A+C3kQXw7Tx56C9Nn T8KExhvCfqM3DvpGZZvBYhdxEjcwdvcApj2P93b6D3pGL+sinq u61JuAVyJPeI5T7aH+aZQ6TYKnLRkWgA5AzPE38p/2FX7Dq6cQSTjtqbQgvAFR+5jUrZhLYBZ8v3ZhPWbjyLlCHpY1U A+33eXZHeDfi2ANdPjPoorh1xSfHJkI3XpNvBESxEmUxEmUxFa APoWwNfb8/V9gFcL4OPlcDUATCyA7/ejfJa4etogbhVuAT8jdwlmAEE8y6ihLIBJQOKZ8OhP4YxMl70W QPrNCLcVZgcINS05FkDmwBR+plXHztxXBHGFbh4EkPtY/tk+jgWQGjXBisufgx5WNRCH6vJGEIAWT7HHAlgtRC1CLis+WbK RunQbeKKlCJOpCJOpCC0AZQvgcrp/D+BqAXhn/a0tAPn6//w3+U+xrcJDKPiM3CdhAUhRW7zuInmu661ACyB1VnnbcFh+/Qnv9s6kBZA/MJe/sXaxTrN25w+iCFIozYZehOydRvqYnG3j1wHeSAyr6KiJ/AItgJllV97QDXq1AFJP29ft5MXFJ082UJduA1+6pgiTqQiTqQh fB6hoAUyX/2/8/Pzz9SmYQx2mmwIqWwDebfDiX2N3UItbCRtgz8iD+4pX3oYQidq 7+/6+bjsLIKJ/Hnmx2+DDn0IamS4lFsB6s97WiGcINS0JC2DLwPT/GG41L9V8EGDLIBL+PLqtKbcgesGZCE6Mw2yLaWldcPKHVc4ZlP ML0MOqBqsX/aclmd2gTwsgDFkexVVCLis+W2TjdOk2aMWL1sNNYDIVYTIV2RM veAJbWwDX5//dJf5HAX83vgsgvIKzctOee1UispXglePPyO/P9AmXr9wMrEa93LzlXQAR/fPitdscUc91XcruAhDT4mVgajf5/BcxLesWwKaBmR7OcwbnbXemYtMgckXLnVxqQfyCc2NxWiFlW0x L64KTVW2ENf0+J5Qj6GFVg+WJZOx+lqxu0KcFIIUs12H9kIuLT 75snC7dBr14sXq4CUymIkymIvvihU5gWwvg+hnAL2+ZrQXQgG5 m5I8loAxM2eaqzAVMmCsxF5CEBacXcDTjKMmnDwvgIfabD75CX arGy2T28uOAMJmKqMeLk8D2FsCSf/xFC+BBdgoloAxM2eaqzAVMmCsxF5CEBacXcDTjKMmHFgAg+Ap1 4YmWIkymIkymIrQAlCwAieAugG3QAsDZKZSAMjBlm6syFzBhrs RcQBIWnF7A0YyjJB9aAIDgK9SFJ1qKMJmKMJmK0AJIWwCG/CKEEEIIIYQQQsgqmhYA7wKI8YsX5foBU7a5KnMBE+ZKzAUkYcH pBRzNOEryMdRstWv8ZsJXqEvVeJnMXn4cECZTEfV4cRJIC6A6n JF3BKZsc1XmAibMlZgLSMKC0ws4mnGU5EMLABB8hbrwREsRJlM RJlMRWgAPbQGIX3la+/TTYlvpu1bWn8nZtlMnWEe5+HWmaaH4+T2bjwI6HzuSlIrfiR+r fPKtErmqol9ZiyRBXAE7LYIS8WPs0ue4V0eztEKlVKzUlviH5W U1j1RwEnXY7cFtC06y2gQfW5NGmxAJ9LCqQdZnIKU12x9iVtmw 66yQGx5VC2c7q+XRuvgYohcvVg83QS1eaULIZJbCnrkvXuze2N wCuJzmidLpMlsAHy/eHOrlo5UFMJynrj2c740kLoxs7H11/raqe9zvYEY+nMMjvx/MLQNTXpwEyQtrRn0dUvc9OfIcBXJbLH7kuvj7/Tj9Gs7IdMlT5adllJt1ucVyBfS0BEqCqOel3jeuwy66XH+5QqV UrNQWOZZxse7c4R+p4CTqsNsEbQtOTrWR41guDsop8LCqwaJ7y 40rrdn+EJMge9dZITc8qhbOdmLlEaT4GKIVL1oPN0En3kiJZjL LYM8c98QL3xsbWwBfb6e3L8cMeH77mi2A7NN+TQtgOC+uqZ2Hy EJ52+PRmx26B3vLed6mnXrhrixzF87BigtrRX01JI/nc6RN7mIibeH/EEpjJUmqEtMiNqGLsAJ8Wlwl0c6wGJiRLrrYYLlCpVREaktux3 ZBaqy9BUdMixxgu4KzvVFWLCZhLGIOqxoImYz0XinnTQ8xOeTs OjvkhkfVwtlOw/LYG0rxwvVwEyrEy565E/bMcayQTJwENrYAFn7A8+H57Z8/P79///58fbKxADy2XNYZv9+P58E9ECIdFLfs9Pv9mLwPM1yYONmuZQEM w8qV/dlxS1oA7hrO33FGpkvaAhDSIjWrv5G0AnpaPAtA7gy5A9PbQli hQSqcq4KrHXvDeOy04HhMaZGaoGHUudUmvsT5g/ALmMOqBpECJYwvYU2kfn4lywLIDNnsqJo92wE47sOid+GaydSP 1y3ITGYJ7JnjOCrFi9kbLS2Avy8nKAtAnMDFZnW3aexyhHjX9K 7/DT8jv10z9R5WGc6H4/uweAYIZyoQTqlvzytNTSW3RfgrXTzKWPQuAKlZPWIrQKcl+S4A YWCW3hJSOxVCbYlZAOJ4fKSC4+CnJWiC9gUnXW1i692Rmw97WN VAcOsivaB/C+BGMmSjo+qG2U705gWU4mMIT7QU0Yw3KNFMZgnsmeM47o8XuD daWgCX0+FwuvxMFsD2FwEoWgDus3nrC8dxHMfhLD5oPh/fh+kP6DNy77B/f0h3OM8ddnroD9kCmPbvTRyXbbFYdW5D7BucSiwAsVmXK4croK clZQFIA7PQAqibCrm2rHXsYDyOD1Rw3D/6puqyCRAsgFndovjLDkCs+aCHVQ0CxzwcX8KaeNPQUgsguz9XD nnbbCdWP2GKjyE80VJEP17Ip6/bwJ6piE68kL3RzAL4enu+vg8w+CLAx0vT1wGO4+1YJj0WHXmYe p63Rqd9Hd2X63KXnf9oLpQFkHyFgfwL6KWt6C4Al+zXAsCnZd0 CkAdmmQVQMxXR2rJ6F0Dm87pdFpxxHMO0gBScvGG14gDEVoQeV jXIH5UPaQHk9+fmxWdltpOunxiNYgJPtBThuwAUYc9UhO8CULY ALqf79wDEjwJ+vOR7APstgI3X/8fbNR2flcfnupyReyN/+kfDFxets+lcV1y5q9JGC2Bi1QKIDUy5izpIK1RLxVptibWgPB 7lFbosOMlLwd7dGW0LTt6wWhtjkeaDHlY1KLMATA4xq2haAG2P qttnO1Ex/vb2jWICX7qmCC0ARdgzFaEFoGgBTJf/bwgWwJYXA+y1ADY8EhfbXJipDNbfz9iw08XN897bAJbBTP/pbiQubGcByPrltlj8BPId7y4lFkCkWWfkFdDTknwXgLhQ7KIu0 gp1UrFeW+KXkqUO/UAFR06L3AStC07WsFq7CWCMNBX0sKpBYIVkPQhgcohZpfRBgA3 9uUrIpbMdSQxQ8TFEK160Hm6C+u3WbolmMstgzxz3xAvfG1tbA Nfn/90ltncBhNcNz4O8cBSv8ywmftOWznroM/L5mb7F3QzzYilCd01hYcu7AGT9UluEtx0v1sAZmS5ldwGIaXEz IOcNOy1lFoDYRf3hLHXsCqmI1RZRtq9QGo+PUnCiaZGaoHXBya k20sEh2XzQw6oGi1EpN660ZvtDzCrlrwPM7s81Qt4x25EUwhQf Q/TixerhJqi+6oLJZM9UY0+84L2xrQVw/Qzgl7fs5+fn9+/P15fXz+uvfr4+HQ5P93/VtgAagD8jf0gBZWDKNldlLmDCXIm5gCQsOL2AoxlHST59WAAPs d988BXqUjVeJrOXHweEyVREPV6cBLa3AJb846+fHR8EoAUAtFM oAWVgyjZXZS5gwlyJuYAkLDi9gKMZR0k+tAAAwVeoC0+0FGEyF WEyFaEFoGQBSAgPAmyBFgDOTqEElIEp21yVuYAJcyXmApKw4PQ CjmYcJfnQAgAEX6EuPNFShMlUhMlUhBZA2gIw5BchhBBCCCGEE EJW0bQAeBdAjF+8KNcPmLLNVZkLmDBXYi4gCQtOL+BoxlGSj6F mq13jNxO+Ql2qxstk9vLjgDCZiqjHi5NAWgDV4Yy8IzBlm6syF zBhrsRcQBIWnF7A0YyjJB9aAIDgK9SFJ1qKMJmKMJmK0AJ4aAs g9vG02PeKgs0AvzO3cafip4qmhckvrglr1o069i1GUf76N4/9n8IZmS65qqIfoIokQUyRtBAnLYKSnI8CJlOxMt7Ve4hYcCLfm pO2SnTyDgpO2BzBp8nuAeWWpopRZ311Ml4tlyvMgUAPqxq4SYu 1uFy3mx9iVtmw65yPAia+zlq/+CRnO4mShfj52DboxYvVw01Qi1fqz0xmKeyZ++LF7o3NLYDLaT 7mny6+BeB8FyD7q4C7LYDh7H2c+vj+fe3z99Zy/r7c7LrKvPK86vf7cdoKf0YuxTIHEyZgOAfzh2DNmlFfh9R9T3J j+THFpuWLn0IamS55qpaxjMM5HvgYSZGcN5y0BEqCqOel2alYG +/qPUQqOPJCeSuntgA11radrjeHmIxUaaoWdVYHW6mW8wpBIMDDq gZyJu9/WevSzQ8xCbJ3vQg5OorDsV8n5LLZTqJkmc92DNGKF62Hm6ATb6 Q/M5llsGeOe+KF742NLYCvt9Pbl2MGPL993S2Az9en/BN/PQtgOC8u4gcHQG+NtYXe1vMK8DPyVIDhJffjUYzUXbNS1FdD8n g+R07r72IibZH8KZyR6ZJUJcYih+1tE6QIqQ+LuEqinWHZRVOp 8JjXrdJDxIKTrELwjbXVc4w3hzvT2FCaakSd3cHi1TJcwQFzWN VgtW47LS536aaHmBxydi2ELEYnj/06IZfNdsStkIqPIUrxwvVwEyrEy565E/bMcayQTJwENrYAFn7A8+H57Z8/PzcD4OWjQITquwAED9w1cfyl4VTGv5h63wp9Rp6+zdWdAny/H8+D+9e2U4HvYVi5sj83Vo4FIP0Uzsh0SVsAQizf78fV017NzM uJAAAgAElEQVT4s0oRzwKQO0PQRZOpcHDHe/0eIl50ExdKtQWpsbbsdK05vHq7pTRVsQAyO1iy2kTqFeawqsFK 3Y63OG5RyrIA5JoszBAc7mO/RcjZsx15K6DZjiF6F66xergJ6vG6/ZnJLIE9cxxHpXgxe6OlBfD35XS3AIodAE0LYHn8uz0CIx0Sh/Ph+D4IT3/eH5vp6NFcMZbIyL9N3u0sgFHY6bTEzfviNsX4fccPYQHcCNriu PY6BDFFct5w0pJ8F4DQRdOpmH5HWqFaDxEn3PFZeFhbgBpr621 Hkebwc72lNDV7F0B+DZyJHC+gh1UNBAsgvMcs6NJ409AdDrswQ/D+1srd2zDbiW6FMtsxhCdaimjGG/RnJrME9sxxHPfHC9wbLS2Ay+lwOF1+fn5uDwF8TK8C2PBAgJYF 4D7P5hG9UOc+tDc/HTcfwU3vmdlmAYSxxG7IDCcoIBbAHIsr7Drshsjawk/hjEyXEgvAm6xFnr0WUyQtxElLygKIddFUKibC8V6nh4gFJ1qFI rUFp7E2nhRFmkM4H8wsTc0sgA01cEY+XmAPqxrI1q1o5jpdGm8 aWmoBREbxtGKro+q22Y68FdBsxxCeaCmiHy/k09dtYM9URCdeyN5oZgF8vT1f3wd4twDmE//P16dD9j0BKhbA9/sx7n93+XTc1rsAcmKZZ+uwFkD+ixsiP4UzMl2K7gJwST4Ln8gb TlrWLQC5i3psT0WFHiIWnLUqlDzJtG6s0p2uPp0MUmaTHSzvLo AwSuhhVYNgVEaH6Tj2/iDAjbx+shz7NUPePNtprrAjeKKlCN8FoAh7piJ8F4CyBXA53b8 HMFsA7pX/Da8G3G8BxK+8XUk+29m5BSDGIrwFZFh+xOkQW3OjgAI2neCtTj NpAUQ3bNaaW1i1AGJd1MXeAth4/T/UkOjk6AXHw4tlGVhuadojIIN0B5MlpQLBHlY1CJKzNhq9tDc/xKyiawFIY79WyCWzHXErpNmOIXzpmiK0ABRhz1SEFoCiBTBd/r9hbAEsH4kbxzG4nzz6NoBvf2X/Ub5+ZuRSLPN/Rt4aNC8S12xnAciNJcaU+imkkelSYgGk+3Cs2YW84aQl+S4AYW EyFesr6PYQseCICyNrOLUFqLE2PnkkZltoyPzS1OxdAOLCtWp5 XyEMBHpY1WCZyTCzcpc2OMSsssdhX47iyNivEnLZbEdWCDTbMU QrXrQeboL67dZuf2Yyy2DPHPfEC98bW1sA1+f/3SU/wusAN7wdcKcFEF7Wmc/mg+uIvkM+rzKvMS8zfvHDxp1Kscy5SUx/xTVb3gUgNtYsymkz4RrHo1oAOX1YSpG4ECctJRZARirkLiT91M 5UiAUnVoXCe4WFDo3RWJt2Gsm2eAUytzTZWgCipOTxAnpY1WD1 SY95WViU2h9iVil/HWAwimNjv0bIZbOdqEKY2Y4hevFi9XATVF91wWSyZ6qxJ17w3t jWArh+BvDLW/YzfRTwfta/4R4A5Y8CVgF/Rv6QAsrAlG2uylzAhLkScwFJWHB6AUczjpJ8+rAAHmK/+eAr1KVqvExmLz8OCJOpiHq8OAlsbwEs+cdfP7+nM/8bG74PSAsAZ6dQAsrAlG2uylzAhLkScwFJWHB6AUczjpJ8aAEA gq9QF55oKcJkKsJkKkILQMkCkLjeBVAMLQCcnUIJKANTtrkqcw ET5krMBSRhwekFHM04SvKhBQAIvkJdeKKlCJOpCJOpCC2AtAVg yC9CCCGEEEIIIYSsomkB8C6AGL94Ua4fMGWbqzIXMGGuxFxAEh acXsDRjKMkH0PNVrvGbyZ8hbpUjZfJ7OXHAWEyFVGPFyeBtACq wxl5R2DKNldlLmDCXIm5gCQsOL2AoxlHST60AADBV6gLT7QUYT IVYTIVoQXw0BaA+NEGZ2Hki93TGtInf7r6Rlfkg2PTX9a+aeQv tfko4Non3cQPesVXwBmZLrmqFsHOX3OKfHNe6q7iT+GkRVCS/GZb8FWrZbixFaR+pZAKve6K810uhYKzIS1tC05yWCU7mKd5/iv0sKpB/qi0bfEUG3adE7Jch+uEXFZ8xOkQTPExRC9erB5uwpZ5TqQPX5F mPkxmKeyZq/F23hubWwCX03wAPF1uFsDHyyEg86sAuy2A4Ty13HD2ZnWrU/FpM3F792CKPyP3dYefY54SMcf6/X70wl6momrU1yElqPJaUFgz+VNAI9MlT5Ufi9uUbsP464fd1fk txLQESuQmXuj3/5A3sCP9ancqVrprXLb799R47LPgbEhL24KzcVhFOphYY4GHVQ3 i1ThImmmLp8nedU7Ich2uE3Jp8RGmQ0DFxxCteNF6uAn585xYH x7HaIlmMstgzxzX4u2+Nza2AL7eTm9fjhnw/PYl3AXw8XJ4ev3ME7HXAhjOi+tQ02E5cuU02GzayDuRmleAn5H HYx3Oh+Px6E1/wwClVFSL+uq4Hc9nb64ktaCwZvKnkEamS1JVKlipiSPd9f6vI2 ZaXCXRqAP9zh9yDYBYv9qbisjPrsq+r7oI9pEKzoa0tCs424dV rIPJNRZzWNVgNZOSAWDU4pnk7Do35JZH1dLiI3RfpOJjiFK8cD 3chKx4V/rw6tpMZhHsmeO4Em//vbGxBbDwA54Pz2//XFoAn69PubcAKFgAHtOB+fv9uOoAiMc/pINi4Z2Kyz+cB++vzj+m+NpG/T0M8mXrWcDdAkisKa+AMzJd0hbAarDBvR3TUtECCNsdKC2eBSB HLeif/rBu7MVXmPuVairck5+o7NufhWCl8dhxwZlYTUvDgrN1WEX7T+Q XMIdVDVYyGSTNssUzybIAMkM2m0vkFx9xOgRUfAzRiRevh5uwP d6Ep+8ONCazBPbMcRwL7k+RwOyNlhbA35eTYAFsuQVA1wJwWuh miYfP5zmris69dwm6wjlDLht2OpwPx/cheNzndtiPPZO5PoNp/C4Ad/GiuTY+XI0zMl0K3wUwTs0lnpfI3VVsd5y0JN8FEOm3wXoCa1Pg GrXb/dm47HWNwXjstuBMJNLSvuDkDqt440VChh5WNcgYlRAtnmKf4bV YJNXh+iFvKT6x6RBK8TGEJ1qKbI13zdMPSjSTWQJ75jiO+bd9d dgbLS2Ay+lwOF0WDwJsdADULIBv53k2vzGFx+CiV1DnY+Kgdud wEdtm5AfH+pjsDPkiv3Pt3/Dxh9illURLpX8KZ2S6lFsAV2LupNBdxXYHSkvKApD1B6tJrPhK FVLh/2xc9ppIaTz2WnBupNOCYAFMO3eXr7RdJGToYVWD9KjEaPEUuyy AqKPk1OHKIW8rPvJ0CKj4GMITLUU2xSvP9xZAPn3dBvZMRfIex e2yN5pZAF9vz9f3AXoWwLaHANQsgO/3Y/St6Vufow4WdjAjD55mmW2P5FQMwwKItiAtgHFMv9rivoLc7khp WbcAYvqlBSs/4y/0U6eSisXPrsheU4l0eN5ZcOZ/JNOCYwHkPwhY6b0SelhZAOEFcYgWT7HHAlgd4i2OquXFp5XCju CJliL58a7O2F2YzH2wZ47jmIq3695oYwFcTvfvAfgWwHYHQMEC SPk3iTP8+KlDJxflgkn4eRiWHy9auzvR4n0hfs7XWpAWwDimLY DZ+ZHaHSktqxZAVP+Y74IsfjjI5/5UBD+7JlvaGPHUaF/Buf9XVlqaF5y8YbXWwSIhQw+rGgSZ9JMG0+Ip9lgAef2kVsi7i o8rDKn4GMKXrimSGW/WFdcb7Jk7Yc8cx9V4e++N7S2A6fL/DccCKHAAdlsA4gMcixflSEfsaRVn3bmB3R9An5HHdF8JJq/hvX9SKhpaAGILyvrTK+CMTJcSCyDdh9eaHTYtyXcBRBZuvwkg0 q/2pkKzu8rjscuCsyUtrQtO1rBKtJw42KCHVQ3yR6Vti6fYYQGEI ct1uErIZcVH7vNAxccQrXjRergJWfGu9+ExWqKZzDLYM8eVePv vja0tgOvz/+6S2QIocQD2WgChB+5cklp64pFLFv6NjFesX5CzcadzuMspwGJ aMK/o9nshFc0sgFgLivqFKzCo57ouZXcBpPuw1F3Fn8JJS6kFILR8M Jy9FWL9amcqdLurOB57LDib0tK64GQMq4wOJtRY6GFVg4xRGV+ z7SFmlR0WgBSyXIf1Qy4uPnKfhyk+hujFi9XDTciJN9aHk92Vy SyFPTMa7wP0xrYWwPUzgF/esskC+Hx92vYmQA0LoAE9zMgfUEAZmLLNVZkLmDBXYi4gCQtOL +BoxlGSTx8WwEPsNx98hbpUjZfJ7OXHAWEyFVGPFyeB7S2AJf/462YBbP0WAC0AtJ1CCSgDU7a5KnMBE+ZKzAUkYcHpBRzNOEryo QUACL5CXXiipQiTqQiTqQgtACULQGLxUUBaAP3uFEpAGZiyzVW ZC5gwV2IuIAkLTi/gaMZRkg8tAEDwFerCEy1FmExFmExFaAGkLQBDfhFCCCGEEEIII WQVTQuAdwHE+MWLcv2AKdtclbmACXMl5gKSsOD0Ao5mHCX5GGq 22jV+M+Er1KVqvExmLz8OCJOpiHq8OAmkBVAdzsg7AlO2uSpzA RPmSswFJGHB6QUczThK8qEFAAi+Ql14oqUIk6kIk6kILYCHtgD yv3iT3Gpa2NdHAZ1Ylt***zUOPickLMTp4nGEJsaU3VYVdGsWK lnp4cvVxBqg+iG39dJRprCvgrNSXaMFR/zAHmIXlYFpKZFGSkqPJmgtvmHXOZ8sTcxAVEMuKz7roxCyS7dB L16sHm4Ck6kIk6nIvnihE9jcAricpmPN4XRxLYCPl/vyLR8G2G0BDOepZYbzdDSb//P7/SgcFcWt/I3uzd3BjHw4h7OU6S+Lr8pf/+XELy/E6eIxxCbGlN1SFXhrFiqJ9/DFWk5vlyvD7lTIP1ussMeCE6+u1+/s+gUnWBO8i0oAtZRIEyVS4+YdTdBaPHvXy5CdpYk6UyfksuIzb/X9fnQ+fQ3dpdugFS9aDzeByVSEyVRkT7zgCWxsAXy9nd6+HDPg +e3ragF8vj4dDi8fkxdw+8/6FsBwdqag07HMW5q7lWftz2t0MSOXox3Oh+NRDMoJVlwI1MUjy EFjym6oCr01y5SkxvO0ktPb5cqwOxWRny1R2GvBkWO9WuXH81k uOOLmkF1UAKmlRGorSTRu4mgC1+I5u5ZCHscxs87UCbms+Ii9F 75Lt0EpXrgebgKTqQiTqciOeNET2NgCWPgBz4fnt3/+/FwdgPms3/9XXQvA427TiDfvbduqoxn59/sxdvPfeXCDeqSpQKSJMWW3UwXfmkVKYj18sY7f2z1mA1c1FdPP FilEaqy9t0aP4/cwLC8ppm+iRuyiAvCaq1sAicZdPZrgZS/LAghDHsfcOtMi5Pzi46iZtOA1igk68TKZ4zgymaowmYqUxwufQ EsL4O/LCcoCmG81Hc6H4/sgPZK4ttXyfrka5wy5bL0odwye6rvNCx7VAog0MaZsWgATRUrk Hu4i9Hb/r9N2iqnwS0eBwj4Lznp1dQMU14TvohJALSVi8C6AR7cAbvglJb fO1A95U/GZH2ed/47epdvAEy1FmExFmExFaAFUsQAup8PhdLm9C8C5+7/pgwB3nIfcbs/qBW8FSG01ugfKQe3O4SI2zlGmAKeHAodzOBfpZH6WRaSJMWXTA pgoUSL3cBept7tbOwu1UuH9bLHCHgvOenVdWADhmvBdVAampUR oAWyi1ALIrjOVQ95cfNzH/r0Ncbt0G3iipQiTqQiTqQgtAH0L4Ovt+fo+wOl1gJ+vT7fXAWa f/2tZAN/vR28mGnlkLrGVRz/35XrcZM8TgQe2AGo86V0HWgATGi/EWo5ZubdPC/z1VVKRWTpyFIZboRec9eoa3AWA/MqVIhA10wLYRJkFsKHO1Ax5a/GJiRG3wunSbeCJliJMpiJMpiK0AJQtgMvp/j2AmwXgvg3Q/0d9C2B5JX9cNJs86Ra2ivwC+ozc49pHh/NhyXkYvcP/HCD66y5kIk2MKZuvA5yoYAHEers8xvenIlE6tij0f7STgrNeXa NnidM/0LtoAkjNBhbAo78O8IYXRX6dqRXy9uKTYQFgNIoJfOmaIkymIk ymInwdoKIFMF3+v/Hz8xPc+v/5+pT7ZcC9FoB3F9zM3G7DWThkylvJG6HPyF2t38GLgfwp+iB93 0JciNPFY4ithSm7pSrw1ixRst7DXZbnn8Kqe1Mh/myZwk4Lznp1DQpOuCZ4F5UAaikRCwtgw9EErcWL3wUgLIzPQPR DLiw+/jsKAl8GpFFM0IoXrYebwGQqwmQqside8AS2tgCuz/+7S2wtgNCZXz7odhBm3NGtpj84x1H8Gfkc6vpkZRydCBMLcbp4 HKGJMWW3VQXdmmVKxB4uXM/y79oVx/jOVMR+tkCh93NdFRxx6Dl/cZeJa0J3URmYlhIxsQDyjyZoLa5oAcRnIPohlxefeQ3/eUngLt0GvXixergJTKYiTKYi++KFTmBbC+D6GcAvb9nPz8/1DYD+gwCZDoDuRwGr0MOM/AEFlIEp21yVuYAJcyXmApKw4PQCjmYcJfn0YQE8xH7zwVeoS9V 4mcxefhwQJlMR9XhxEtjeAljyj7+urwP8eJmX5Z7/0wKA2imUgDIwZZurMhcwYa7EXEASFpxewNGMoyQfWgCA4CvUhS daijCZijCZitACULIAJKYvApRBCwBnp1ACysCUba7KXMCEuRJz AUlYcHoBRzOOknxoAQCCr1AXnmgpwmQqwmQqQgsgbQEY8osQQg ghhBBCCCGraFoAvAsgxi9elOsHTNnmqswFTJgrMReQhAWnF3A0 4yjJx1Cz1a7xmwlfoS5V42Uye/lxQJhMRdTjxUkgLYDqcEbeEZiyzVWZC5gwV2IuIAkLTi/gaMZRkg8tAEDwFerCEy1FmExFmExFaAE8tAUQfhIn+HhO5Fu5/p8jW3UzI09+wfj+7yAn00KYj16UtaC57AhtVeG1pkOpErHfin9 31ph70byRQirkj3CmFIorTMusv8ulUHCkWLopOBs6mGpfUqKRk ujRpGRhHxbAtqNq/ZDLZjuiQpjiY4hevFg93AQmUxEmU5F98UInsLkFcDnNh5rTxbE APl+f7svvXwdsYgEMZ+9YGBz+nL8vl0uLw616mZEP50MQ6XV24 H0r+Jah7/fjPVdTrG6qcLr4phYEku3QUhV4a5YpEfvtco1FZ3DX1BzOcsFJ KpRW8JeZNtbugiPH0kvBSTXfrPT7/Wh7aBBpokQ6mgTtmL+wBwtgGbK4sGHIhbMdSQxQ8TFEK160Hm4 Ck6kIk6nInnjBE9jYAvh6O719OWbA89vXz8/P7fz/dubv/nd9C2A4L66p+QfA2Omjv53wx3mrPmbkw/lwPLrRX52r4/nsLBSDdhY6+YPp4ttaEEa2R0NV4K1ZpmR1sGatMf99byrkgpNU KK3glSs9hUXsLThyLL0UnFTzIbWUSG0liaPJnJ/8hegWgBTyzjxUKj7un2NmeSAGvku3QSleuB5uApOpCJOpyI540 RPY2AJY+AHPh+e3f/78/P58fXJP+hf/rGoBeCwPgbFLhuP4/X6MzvkWW/UwI/9+P54Hf0rwPQxLhz99TyPcVGBrC4LIXtBOFXZrjopPuCzXWDuF c3uRairuBSepEH7o7S04YizwUUuSUms4U4K+h9UWUkcTscVXF+ JbAGHIO/NQqfhM2mLHyk4axQSdeJnMcRyZTFWYTEXK44VPoKUF8PfldLMA Pl786/4fL4en18/WFkBwCFyZ2d2uYUmPzi23wp+R306AkhPu4Xw4vg+L51qgu/jmFsSQvYQWwESJErHfBmvIw/n2GFeVHuLd0b+uUF5hcXv57b/7LDhSLL0UnHQHG+cHAq3dYRGDdwE8ugVwI3lUNQp5w2wneocOS vExhCdaijCZijCZitACqGIBXE6Hw+nyE94FEFgCDSwA9xFNZ9H KdM59aZizWrAV/Ix8OIeP9E0sH8wNnl1G7uLbWxBCdgAtgIlCC0B45t5hZTjPv6D cQ7yCk1QYW2E+rxymluu14ISx9FJwks23eHAar9rQAthE7xbA9 tlO7LEFiOJjCE+0FGEyFWEyFaEFoG8BfL09X98HGLwL4PfHy4Z 3AqpYAN/vx3Delr6780biATvwGfl8xpN3F8AyUOAuXtCCCLJDaAFMFN8FE B+ga2uHC1VSsSw4SYXpELp5ECBRcG6rHN+/+yk4ydYB1OxDC2ATXVsAm2c7MQtgBqJRTOCJliJMpiJMpiK0AJ QtgMvp/j2A+YsA1xP/68l/0wcBBEd8HMeMN3SJK4ZbYc/Ih+UXgRa5iE5Wpn/gvu6ioAURZIfwdYATu98FYG8BpC7BJc8hEyv0XXBGJ5ZeCs625 kOsNgYWgNyODd+NtwNNC6BtyEWzHVmM/6P2jWICX7qmCJOpCJOpCF8HqGgBTJf/b9wtAIeWrwMMHolz/xA9VXDfpPPtvkpM2Ap7Ru6Qnqw43dnJwAD60YuSFgSQLdBSFWp r3ihTIvZb789hZ6jUQyIFJ6FQXkHeqM+CI8fSS8FJNd/c6nwQwD2ahO2Yv/BRLICGIZfNdmQxQMXHEK140Xq4CUymIkymInviBU9gawvg+vy/uyS0ALY4AHstgPCalHjXe7jo/hzc4iKWsFWfM/LYwjluZ+mUxXkZQBcvaUEA2QJtVWG25o1SJUK/TXaGGj0kXnASCuWhN/2c9UvmFAqOFEs/BSfVfPPfq7xacicmFoDYjvkLH8YCaBZy8WxHVghTfAzRixerh5 vAZCrCZCqyL17oBLa1AK6fAfzyli0tgI+XQ/ZTAPstgAZ0MyN/LAFlYMo2V2UuYMJcibmAJCw4vYCjGUdJPn1YAA+x33zwFepSNV 4ms5cfB4TJVEQ9XpwEtrcAlvzjr/vrAG9k3wBACwBsp1ACysCUba7KXMCEuRJzAUlYcHoBRzOOknxo AQCCr1AXnmgpwmQqwmQqQgtAyQKQEN4FQAugz51CCSgDU7a5Kn MBE+ZKzAUkYcHpBRzNOEryoQUACL5CXXiipQiTqQiTqQgtgLQF YMgvQgghhBBCCCGErKJpAfAugBi/eFGuHzBlm6syFzBhrsRcQBIWnF7A0YyjJB9DzVa7xm8mfIW6VI 2XyezlxwFhMhVRjxcngbQAqsMZeUdgyjZXZS5gwlyJuYAkLDi9 gKMZR0k+tAAAwVeoC0+0FGEyFWEyFaEF8NAWQOKDYOJ3dCMrwH z5adtO548FBcFGPwqYWGjfxZMtKEVtL1uirSrI1rxTqMQZ45Hu EHSX4Ata1+UKqSgrOOLQe5iCE8l2qs7CdNHOq00jJaVHE7QW37 DrbSHX7+SFxUeKBab4GKIXL1YPN4HJVITJVGRfvNAJbG4BXE7T JO/6ecDJAvh4uf9hwzcB91sAw3lqmeF8P5jNC7/fj/7RermVs4K8FfqM/Pv96E3EvWCHs9dxp7+7K4oLrbt4qgUjUVvLlmmpCrI1ZwqVDGd hEPt/v3UHt2N4f9bqIWUFR2yXByw4i4Viu+B10e6rTRMlVxek5GiC1u LZu84OuVEnLyw+TjDTX4GKjyFa8aL1cBOYTEWYTEX2xAuewNYW wOV0ujhmwOlyswA+X5/uZ/6fr08bvgy41wIYzs6E/+5ye263t8ZiRW+FyFboM3IPP9jhfDge5VTMwYoLrbt4sgU9jBs rSUNVkK3pUKYk1QPW/+6dp+5NRVnBEdvl8QrObYl7cpSXCtsu2n+1qa3keh3keD4XHU3 gWjxn1yUhz9QJubD4TH9xJgNIxccQpXjhergJTKYiTKYiO+JFT 2BrC2B5Q8Dp8vPzc70DYD7rd/yA6haAxzT7dNpKPiaKK8hbdTQj96+Afr8fz4N7pIc3PhySLeiv atpYSdqpAm3NmSIl3+/HLTe4hn90tlZNRXbBkdvlwQpOsERsF8Qu2n21qW4BDMOiw244m uC1eJYFUBLytHGDkPNnO6MwGUAqPoboxIvXw01gMhVhMhUpjxc +gcYWwPPb18/Pz+/P1yfvur/vCLSyAIIT4PWH48QVhIV9zMhvwr34j+/fhZM2iC6ebEEhagDZArQAJoqU3C5gRXvDcD4c3wfpId1whq6Yi g0FJ3ql7nEKzrTUu206bBfQLtp3tTF4F8CjWwA3kiEbdfJNsx1 hMhDZCqdLt4EnWoowmYowmYrQAqhgAdyeA/j75+fn98eLf9V/aQk0sAD8p+D8p/OEK4TiCvJWfczIr8w34Q7n4EJjL/Ozu5L1FlysC3d/jgstgIkSJd5sdxDeCjCc53ns3HGmbb31tVKxreDI7fJIBWccxy DbYrsgdtHuqw0tgE0oWwDNO/nm2U44GUAqPobwREsRJlMRJlMRWgCKFsD9fYDXlwHGLYDMJwFU LIDv92N83v8nvgtgPk/q1ALIfL4xWAFnZLrQApjQeCFW0BnER2TDf+gIuP8sC844rqU+9 kekqBfSFpIiYGj2oQWwCfW7AFp28q3FZ8NkAKlLt4EnWoowmYo wmYrQAlC0AO58vT0f7g8CmN4FIDjff/qMfFh+oWt+peU9FXOwkK+76H9S7sLXAU5UsQDiZ/3h2vtTUVJwxHZ5nIIj/WOMtQteF+2/2hhYABuOJnAtXmgBpEdx9U6+vfhEJgNIxccQvnRNESZTESZTEb 4OsIIFcLsh4PTX1QKweheA/0hcuDRya5y4grwV+ozcvRf3O3hvmn9hbpC+byEutO7iqRaMRG0 tW6alKsjWnClRst7D76s49+Ku3ASwOxWFBUdslwcrOEK2xXbB6 6LdVxsLC2DD0QStxUstgGh0jTp5afGRYgEqPoZoxYvWw01gMhV hMhXZEy94AjEsgMVtABtuAthrAYQWtzO7Xr4/LLhlL3jBmLQQfUbuqg4P/8K9ueGawkL7Lp5qQTFqe9kSbVVBtuadMiViW/sXvOZVnJ4tXNHdmYrygiMOvYcqOOL181i7gHXRzquNia82JBIA ACAASURBVAWQfzRBa/FiCyASXaNOvqP4SLHAFB9D9OLF6uEmMJmKMJmK7IsXOoGNLYDL 2+0NADcD4PYgwPW6/80E2PJJQOWPAlYBf0b+kALKwJRtrspcwIS5EnMBSVhwegFHM46 SfPqwAB5iv/ngK9SlarxMZi8/DgiTqYh6vDgJbGwBfL09zw709YWAVwvg5gJcyb0DgBYA1k6hBJ SBKdtclbmACXMl5gKSsOD0Ao5mHCX50AIABF+hLjzRUoTJVITJ VIQWgJYFIDBZAGXQAsDZKZSAMjBlm6syFzBhrsRcQBIWnF7A0Y yjJB9aAIDgK9SFJ1qKMJmKMJmK0AJIWwCG/CKEEEIIIYQQQsgqmhYA7wKI8YsX5foBU7a5KnMBE+ZKzAUkYcH pBRzNOEryMdRstWv8ZsJXqEvVeJnMXn4cECZTEfV4cRJIC6A6n JF3BKZsc1XmAibMlZgLSMKC0ws4mnGU5EMLABB8hbrwREsRJlM RJlMRWgAPbQHMn8pxP4IzffEm9plcaQWYz+Rs26mcgXEcw28ar X8LEfGjF1Em1U4kmLLbqoJuzUIlzjfZhA/PjXJnEL/kppAK8QNxooD8rR6g4IgL5e8HQndRGexqY6NkfdB5AwGrxTfsO noAFacNB+mzw6ohlxUfsdDAFB9D9OLF6uEmMJmKMJmK7IsXOoH NLYDLaTrYLb4I8Pv37+sXAbd8EGC3BfD9fpwOYMN5aqTpP51lH tIK839+vx+npegz8kgGpn8vPqV+W9fZSswVTheP4IeCLbulKvD WLFQynKNW3u3PYWdYjOxbb9+dCvFn5d6Ys9WDFBy5CslNAN5FJ dCrjYWS6KALE4XW4tm7lg6g4bxCqk51Qi4rPuJxH6j4GKIVL1o PN4HJVITJVGRPvOAJbG0BXE6ni2MGnC7CRwGbWgAew3k+vN3no/JRUVrBW3NeAX1G7jHLvjpXx/NZDErcxM0ATheXQWqsJA1VobdmmRKx486IncHbZl5jbyrEn430 xrKtOi04wkK5CdC7qABSS4kYKBFzIicKrsVzdp04gPq2x9qAVw y5rPiIC+G7dBuU4oXr4SYwmYowmYrsiBc9ga0tgOUNAafLzQL4 eDkcXj7u/2diAcwGd/KgKK8gH9U7mpG7l+K+h2GZCtEN6XQq0JXsdqrg01Kk5Pv9uOYA 5E2ClSwA8WfTAkQxD1Vw1hcmc4XTRQXgNUNbAHjZy7IAEgdQd9 pgcoKdXXzkqyBAxccQnXjxergJTKYiTKYi5fHCJ9DYAnh++/IfBDCyAG4Pa4hX/jdY4PNTH9YPfG7e6SID3nLndszj+7B4rgW+i0dY3MdY4wRPDVo AE0VKhvPheFx72lXuDBPuSaliKqSHaWQBMTGPVnBiVSjDn8Xpo hLo1cbqQYAgJ9JCvBYvfBdA/B6HZXWqH/KG4iMe9+fV7YuPITzRUoTJVITJVIQWQAUL4PYcwN8QFsAV6era FgvAf2Kul0dzXbwnFMdxDJ/IdKcNoJdocpknMIPabd51oAUwUaLEO2mWnrsd5c7g/GVeoJWKxc+uCIhv9YgFR1roRQ3fRWWwq43t6wC9Ph8uxGtxTQt ArE6VQ95WfMTjPlLxMYQnWoowmYowmYrQAlC0AO7vA7y+DBDKA kjdeTgDf7+i2qO5wV0AyA8kl4IumxbAhMYLsZK32S8usnvrq6Q i/NkchcutkBqryrsAxnHEjroIRM3WSla7AV6Lq94F4NIi5M3F52G P+wrwREsRJlMRJlMRWgCKFsCdr7fnA8yDADcS7x+S1nRWQGrsK haAF+D0D/TXXaSBl83XAU5UtwCcqJfXynQEyD8rCkhs9ZAFx18o5Qq9iyaA 1GysROzz80K4Fi+0ADbMK2qFXFJ8xOM+UvExhC9dU4TJVITJVI SvA6xgAdxuCDj9ZWsBuDedfs/v5RmkDzmI2zkr+M+r9nJfbiQD47TEiX/uzs5WYq5wungEMRRQ2S1VgbdmiZL1Hn5bQ3wuVlh1byrkn5V7Y 2qrByo44sJIE4B3UQn0amP0LgDxYCIkCq3FSy0AKZAtMxCb4pO qj+bFxxCteNF6uAlMpiJMpiJ74gVP4B9vAczPwS3egzOcg4X+F SthBee35hXRZ+TRDEx/C56MXq4qpAKni0eZVMO/zaitKujWLFMi9nBvOAedYVpw8LfcmYrYz4q90b0mKG/1QAUnXBiNGruLymBXGxslUk7khWAtXmwBiIHkz0BMis9Co6Tbu PgYohcvVg83gclUhMlUZF+80AlsbAFc3m5vALgZAGAPAlQBf0b +kALKwJRtrspcwIS5EnMBSVhwegFHM46SfPqwAB5iv/ngK9SlarxMZi8/DgiTqYh6vDgJbGwBfL09zw709YWAtAAeZqdQAsrAlG2uylzAhL kScwFJWHB6AUczjpJ8aAEAgq9QF55oKcJkKsJkKkILQMsCEPAt gM3QAsDZKZSAMjBlm6syFzBhrsRcQBIWnF7A0YyjJB9aAIDgK9 SFJ1qKMJmKMJmK0AJIWwCG/CKEEEIIIYQQQsgqmhYA7wKI8YsX5foBU7a5KnMBE+ZKzAUkYcH pBRzNOEryMdRstWv8ZsJXqEvVeJnMXn4cECZTEfV4cRJIC6A6n JF3BKZsc1XmAibMlZgLSMKC0ws4mnGU5EMLABB8hbrwREsRJlM RJlMRWgAPbQHMn8oJPpm7/KLP4k+Jb1hdf66DGXniI11uWqal4pcCkT56MYkSvizurwD/TaO2qiBb806hEqeHy/0huwgopELelziyxEC6/wrp5gxEP00K00U7rzY2SsSkyZnEavENu87ouvlrmhWfsPcizXY M0YsXq4ebwGQqwmQqsi9e6AQ2twAup+mY4X0R4ONlPphs+STAX gvg+/3oHdXCD/OKB0Vn1eEszPucv8PPyMVY5oXf70fv7+fB30ZeaN3F50giNo4c oLVsmZaqIFtzplDJcF47s95SBPamIrIvMe1iHM6fgfrwxpOibR nwowbsot1XGwslYtLkTKK1ePaul9XDuJMXFh+590p/B+rSbdCKF62Hm8BkKsJkKrInXvAEtrYALqfTxTEDTperBfD5+v L6efvZj5fD4Wn6V20LwGM43w+QV9/meD7LdwHMK47SrM87kqLPyMVYvJimNZxV5xXEhdZdXNafXgFnZ Lo0VAXZmg5lSqQekF5XLAKqqVgfWeLqx/mvSH24dKcZGVhEDdhF+682BkrEnGw47qBbAFL1gOrk2cUn0b3t ZzuGKMUL18NNYDIVYTIV2REvegJbWwDLGwJOl/BBgM/Xp3wPQNECcC3y72FYuabjs7TO3d8Z+5uRX2PxL8wIV7jWJ23WX Tw5KRcDNJcdoZ0qzNZ0KFLy/X7MdQCSRUAxFfO+0t31utJ58NYE6sNlO83IQBA1YBftv9pAWwB 4LZ5lAYTVA6mTbyk+cu9d/s6orLALdOLF6+EmMJmKMJmKlMcLn0BjC+D57Ut4F8DHS2sL4Pa wxpZ3AbirBE8tutt0OSO//8vLSifzs7sS995FsRWDAO1ly9ACmChScrvEtvqsdm4R0DuyOvv KsABuNkbsgWHrPrx5p3kZEKJG7KLdVxurBwGCpEkL8Vq88F0AI J18e/ERe2+4sZrCfuCJliJMpiJMpiK0ACpYALfnAITXAX68bHgdgOaD AOGTcCkLQHg0Ltikjxn5Mhb/mczgzgB4C8CdtAxSK0oBIsiWoAUwUaLEc7bW3wqQLgKaqZDuuY nMwoezfMkOpQ+Xv6NhLQNS1JhdtPNqY/s6QC9p4UK8Fle1AIw6+abiI/XeQKe2wh7giZYiTKYiTKYitAAULYD7+wCvLwMMLIDP16dN7wOs 9C6AG6sWwPf7Me2KdzIjX8bS812aAV0+netCC2Bit5LkawESRa DK47ipWfjsW6CeDO99F4AUC37UEl1WG2slsTNP0EOMogVg18lz i8/KCiCzHUN4oqUIk6kIk6kILQBFC+DO19vzYfkgwMfLxu8B2FkAw vV/+Sc6mJGn7mVYf28Q+usu5EaEH5kufB3gxGNaAIk3cg3LD3Dh3S Bd4XWAkajBu2if1QbgHoqVpMG1eKEFgNXJM4vPmgUAMtsxhC9d U4TJVITJVISvA6xgAdxuCDj9dbMAtl7+V7IA3Pt+v4O3hsUsAO/W4sQG6DNyOZZ5qWsQDNL3LcSF1l18Hnjhnd3jOMYCtJYt01IVZ GvOlChZH+PJFXQtgMi+xLQLeGKA+vCGnRZkwG8CvC7afbUxehd AmDQ5k2gtXmoBWHfywuIj916c2Y4hWvGi9XATmExFmExF9sQLn kAUC2DT8/+aFsD87KH0FqfgqDzZ5pJz764yAz4jj8Yy58WNaFrdzZWw0L6L T6Ic+cFdjMs17GVLtFUF2Zp3ypSIY9ztDPlFYH8qIvsS0i5Uk8 WsG6YPb7/tKCsDzgbYBafzamOjREqavBCsxYstAPNOXlh8opMBiNmOIXrxY vVwE5hMRZhMRfbFC53AxhbA5e32BoCbAXB7EGDTZwC1LYDa4M/IH1JAGZiyzVWZC5gwV2IuIAkLTi/gaMZRkk8fFsBD7DcffIW6VI2XyezlxwFhMhVRjxcngY0tgK+35 8PE9YWAdwtgSeY9AbQAcHYKJaAMTNnmqswFTJgrMReQhAWnF3A 04yjJhxYAIPgKdeGJliJMpiJMpiK0ALQsAIHwo4CboAWAs1MoA WVgyjZXZS5gwlyJuYAkLDi9gKMZR0k+tAAAwVeoC0+0FGEyFWE yFaEFkLYADPlFCCGEEEIIIYSQVTQtAN4FEOMXL8r1A6Zsc1XmA ibMlZgLSMKC0ws4mnGU5GOo2WrX+M2Er1CXqvEymb38OCBMpiL q8eIkkBZAdTgj7whM2eaqzAVMmCsxF5CEBacXcDTjKMmHFgAg+ Ap14YmWIkymIkymIrQAHtoCmD+L53zhZu0rYcsVYp8KvC7uYEY uBitnYFrqZkVYaBD18qNKotRR+LvT8jgj06WtKozWjLBLifAda +9v4Wevwq0UUiEWnAKFD1ZwspsAsYtOioImXa7AjwJOiEmTM4n V4ht2nX9UatPJy2Y7oRik4mOIXrxYPdwEJlMRJlORffFCJ7C5B XA5TceM+YsAv3///niZlm/6POBeC+D7/TgdC4fzvZHm/xqHszytG87Rubr/A/AzcjFYOQPTUufP8sLmUV+nJN5njUNVyy2C5Tgj06WlKozWjLJH yXCOTnHnPu4WBGmrvamQC46zq+0KFz/VZ8HZ0AR4XdTXLjTgrPT7/WjbUiIWSsSkyZlEa/HsXW84KrXo5KWzncTB1Lr4GKIVL1oPN4HJVITJVGTvtBM4ga0t gMvpdHHMgNPlZgF8vEwfAfx4yf4ioIIF4DGcr8e/+/+P4xib1HmrCH+cN0GfkYvByhlwls5ZERc2jfpqsh3PZ6ehZFUu YgvijEyXhqrsW3OdciXD+XA8Rq6xx0dzsJVqKub9Sn04T+Htr5 0XnA1NgNdFvQojBRJZ4RGGVTFiTuREwbV4zq63HZUMOnn+bGf9 YGpffAxRiheuh5vAZCrCZCqyI170BLa2AJY3BJwu4YMAmzwARQ tAvLoWMb6/34/RGfnid9Bn5B5isPeFGyZtbS2AYVheNkpOyiMtiDMyXdqpAmjNd UqVfL8fz0PsNvvo7ffCVoqpcAuF0IezFC5/R1dhPnsLTn4TAHbRrGrjXGjFe+wI2gLAa/EsC2DDUcmgk2+Y7ax2b4TiY4hOvHg93AQmUxEmU5HyeOETaGwB PL99iRZA/rMAOhbA7WEN4ZAYP1Iej/LTn8vJbEczcjHYeSH4/GybBSC3IM7IdKEFMFHcsY/v39HzzOF8OL4PwQNb4lZ6R1ap4GxUKG7TZcHJbwLELrq4zz/q4izavPdhtQ8xadJCvBYvfBdAJJDWnXzrbGftYApRfAzhiZYiT KYiTKYitAAqWAC35wCC1wFuew5A9UGAwAF3n9v08A6V/jPlwSS+lxm5GKy38JEsgEgL4oxMF1oAE0VKhvPqg9rXx3CDR9L lrTRTEV5y26ZQ3qTLgpPfBJhddD7BHyK3Ujs+Kl61sX0doJe0c CFei6taAEadfNtsJ3IwxSg+hvBESxEmUxEmUxFaAIoWwP19gNe XAc4WwP19gJteBljpXQDjON6OiCvP38a38g+jXczIxWCXCx/JAvBAHJkutAAmCpTMBs/qNfbFCI5tVeldAP7OsxTGtuiy4OQ3AXoX5bsACojeqIV1iLmja AHYdfLs2U78YApSfAzhiZYiTKYiTKYitAAULYA7X2/PB+lBgM/Xpy0+QCULIOqIr261/Mc4jj3MyNPX/2+Ib7aAed1FbKYSO62aQRyZLnwd4MR2JcPy61WJh12v/4huZWMBxM/6H6TgbGgC7C4qtiD8PADgHoqVpMG1eKEFIARi2MnzZzvRgylI8 TGEL11ThMlUhMlUhK8DrGAB3G4IOP0VvAtg07MAey0A93a47/sb4uRH4lJb3f6xPJaiz8jFYCMZGKTvW4gLrS0AWdVMpAVxRqZL S1UorRlhl5K4GTTX6dTN+XtTES0dZQofpeBsaQK8LrqmfRxHN2 Y+CHBHTJqcSbQWL7UAVo9KDTp52WwnKhul+BiiFS9aDzeByVSE yVRkT7zgCfzjLYD52cODOw0RLwC6nne41bhc5Qb4jFwMNpYBZ/VF1MuF5haAqCrZgjgj06WtKozWjKBoAYRPtYY9O9xqfyoipaNM 4YMUnHEc85sAsYtOitYebliu8SDDqhgpafJCsBYvtgAiB9DcNW sUn5zZTvy4D1F8DNGLF6uHm8BkKsJkKrIvXugENrYALm+3NwDc DID7gwAfr/Od/x8vZg8CVAF8Rv6oAsrAlG2uylzAhLkScwFJWHB6AUczjpJ8+rA AHmK/+eAr1KVqvExmLz8OCJOpiHq8OAlsbAF8vT3PZvP1hYA/Pz+3FwDc2fRCQFoAODuFElAGpmxzVeYCJsyVmAtIwoLTCziacZ TkQwsAEHyFuvBESxEmUxEmUxFaAFoWgMDydYAboQWAs1MoAWVg yjZXZS5gwlyJuYAkLDi9gKMZR0k+tAAAwVeoC0+0FGEyFWEyFa EFkLYADPlFCCGEEEIIIYSQVTQtAN4FEOMXL8r1A6Zsc1XmAibM lZgLSMKC0ws4mnGU5GOo2WrX+M2Er1CXqvEymb38OCBMpiLq8e IkkBZAdTgj7whM2eaqzAVMmCsxF5CEBacXcDTjKMmHFgAg+Ap1 4YmWIkymIkymIrQAaAGUwxl5R2DKNldlLmDCXIm5gCQsOL2Aox lHST60AADBV6gLT7QUYTIVYTIVoQWgZwFcTtIXARy2fROQFgDQ TqEElIEp21yVuYAJcyXmApKw4PQCjmYcJfnQAgAEX6EuPNFShM lUhMlUhBaAmgVwOZ0ujhlwuiwsgOvXAWkBdLlTKAFlYMo2V2Uu YMJcibmAJCw4vYCjGUdJPrQAAMFXqAtPtBRhMhVhMhWhBaBmAS xvCDhdXAvg8/Xp8PLyQgugz51CCSgDU7a5KnMBE+ZKzAUkYcHpBRzNOEryoQUA CL5CXXiipQiTqQiTqQgtgFoWwPPb12wBfL4+HV4+fn/QAuh0p1ACysCUba7KXMCEuRJzAUlYcHoBRzOOknxoAQCCr1AXn mgpwmQqwmQqQgugggVwew5gehDgZgD8pgXQ7U6hBJSBKdtclbm ACXMl5gKSsOD0Ao5mHCX50AIABF+hLjzRUoTJVITJVIQWgKIFc H8f4PVlgHcL4OPlcDUAaAH0u1MoAWVgyjZXZS5gwlyJuYAkLDi 9gKMZR0k+tAAAwVeoC0+0FGEyFWEyFaEFoGgB3Pl6ez7cHwTwz vppAfS6UygBZWDKNldlLmDCXIm5gCQsOL2AoxlHST60AADBV6g LT7QUYTIVYTIVoQVQwQK43RBw+uvnn69PB4HbTQG0ALrZKZSAM jBlm6syFzBhrsRcQBIWnF7A0YyjJB9aAIDgK9SFJ1qKMJmKMJm K0AKoagH8+D/LuwB63SmUgDIwZZurMhcwYa7EXEASFpxewNGMoyQfWgCA4CvUh SdaijCZijCZitAC0LIALm+3NwDcDADviwC0ADrfKZSAMjBlm6s yFzBhrsRcQBIWnF7A0YyjJB9aAIDgK9SFJ1qKMJmKMJmK0ALQs gC+3p7nO/2vLwSkBfAwO4USUAambHNV5gImzJWYC0jCgtMLOJpxlORDCwAQ fIW68ERLESZTESZTEVoAWhaAQGABbIMWAM5OJ6RXO/SEYepEzOuFuYAJcyXmApL8gQUHQUABOJpxlORDCwAQfIW68ERL ESZTESZTEVoAaQvg373+m9X/fhEwrE/h92KdP0IIIYQQQgjRR9MC+H/+61j2v//7/xv/r/+3/H//7vXfjF2UFL/+vIty1qfwezFMnYhtayIImDBXYi4gyR9YcBAEFICjGUdJPoaar XaN30z4CnWpGi+T2cuPA8JkKqIeL04CaQFU5w+ckcOeS68DK9u 8XpgLmDBXYi4gyR9YcBAEFICjGUdJPrQAAMFXqAtPtBRhMhVhM hWhBUALoJw/cEYOey69Dqxs83phLmDCXIm5gCR/YMFBEFAAjmYcJfnQAgAEX6EuPNFShMlUhMlUhBaAjgXwL//H2/e//nfHAvgvS2X/8l9oAXS20wnYc+l1YGWb1wtzARPmSswFJPkDCw6CgAJwNOMoyY cWACD4CnXhiZYiTKYiTKYitACqWADjOP7Lf6MF8Dg7nYA9l14H VrZ5vTAXMGGuxFxAkj+w4CAIKABHM46SfGgBAIKvUBeeaCnCZC rCZCpCC0DHAnD/96/jOI7j//q3mwXw7z/HMfu0nxYA5k4nYM+l14GVbV4vzAVMmCsxF5DkDyw4CAIKwNGMo yQfWgCA4CvUhSdaijCZijCZitACqGUB/Ot/pwXwODudgD2XXgdWtnm9MBcwYa7EXECSP7DgIAgoAEczjpJ8aA EAgq9QF55oKcJkKsJkKkILQM0C+Fdn3+67AP7j//Bk5XsBtABwdjoBey69Dqxs83phLmDCXIm5gCR/YMFBEFAAjmYcJfnQAgAEX6EuPNFShMlUhMlUhBZAFQtg/D/jf4pYACPfBdDhTidgz6XXgZVtXi/MBUyYKzEXkOQPLDgIAgrA0YyjJB9aAIDgK9SFJ1qKMJmKMJmK0 AJQswBu//tv4/8ax9F5F4D7v//8v8dxHMf/QQugs51OwJ5LrwMr27xemAuYMFdiLiDJH1hwEAQUgKMZR0k+tA AAwVeoC0+0FGEyFWEyFaEFoG0B/Nfx43+O4ziO/1OwAK7vBRj/9/jvaQF0tdMJ2HPpdWBlm9cLcwET5krMBST5AwsOgoACcDTjKMmH FgAg+Ap14YmWIkymIkymIrQA9C2A2xMBkgXwL9c/8S6A3nY6AXsuvQ6sbPN6YS5gwlyJuYAkf2DBQRBQAI5mHCX50A IABF+hLjzRUoTJVITJVIQWgIYFcL/53+Vf/tvNArjd/O/wnz9oAXS20wnYc+l1YGWb1wtzARPmSswFJPkDCw6CgAJwNOMoy YcWACD4CnXhiZYiTKYiTKYitACqWAAf/3X+IsDCAviP/ChghzudgD2XXgdWtnm9MBcwYa7EXECSP7DgIAgoAEczjpJ8aAE Agq9QF55oKcJkKsJkKkILQMMCiPwvfBBg0/9oAeDsdOLwKBjm0MW8XpgLmDBXYi4gyR9YcBAEFICjGUdJPrQA AMFXqAtPtBRhMhVhMhWhBZC2AP7d679Z/e8XAcP6zF0N60QSQgghhBBCiBqaFsDfpfz8/OwR8R/+w38wdlFS/PrzLspZn7mrYZhDF9vWRBAwYa7EXECSP7DgIAgoAEczjpJ8DDV b7Rq/mfAV6lI1Xiazlx8HhMlURD1enATSAqgOZ+S9QAsAVsCEuRJzAU lYcHoBRzOOknxoAQCCr1AXnmgpwmQqwmQqQguAFkA5nJH3Ai0A WAET5krMBSRhwekFHM04SvKhBQAIvkJdeKKlCJOpCJOpCC0APQ vgcprOr57fvnwL4PP16f63p9dPWgC97RRKQAG0AGAFTJgrMReQ hAWnF3A04yjJhxYAIPgKdeGJliJMpiJMpiK0ANQsgMvpdHHMgN NlsgA+X5/yT/xpASDuFEpAGZiyzVWZC5gwV2IuIAkLTi/gaMZRkg8tAEDwFerCEy1FmExFmExFaAGoWQDLGwJOl6sF8Pn6d Hj5KBBBCwBnp1ACysCUba7KXMCEuRJzAUlYcHoBRzOOknxoAQC Cr1AXnmgpwmQqwmQqQguglgXw/Pb18/OzwwGgBQC0UygBZWDKNldlLmDCXIm5gCQsOL2AoxlHST60AADB V6gLT7QUYTIVYTIVoQVQwQK4PQfw98/Pz+0hgI/pVQAbHgigBYCzUygBZWDKNldlLmDCXIm5gCQsOL2AoxlHST60A ADBV6gLT7QUYTIVYTIVoQWgaAHc3wd4fRngbAHMJ/6fr0+H7HsCaAHg7BRKQBmYss1VmQuYMFdiLiAJC04v4GjGUZIP LQBA8BXqwhMtRZhMRZhMRWgBKFoAd77eng/3BwGWrwLc8GpAWgA4O4USUAambHNV5gImzJWYC0jCgtMLOJpxl ORDCwAQfIW68ERLESZTESZTEVoAFSyA2w0Bp79oATzKTqEElIE p21yVuYAJcyXmApKw4PQCjmYcJfnQAgAEX6EuPNFShMlUhMlUh BZAZQtg+TrADW8HpAWAs1MoAWVgyjZXZS5gwlyJuYAkLDi9gKM ZR0k+tAAAwVeoC0+0FGEyFWEyFaEFoGUBXN5ubwC4GQD3LwJ4z/9vuAeAFgDSTqEElIEp21yVuYAJcyXmApKw4PQCjmYcJfnQAgAE X6EuPNFShMlUhMlUhBaAlgXw9fZ8mLi+EPBqAdxdgCsbvg9ICw Bnp1ACysCUba7KXMCEuRJzAUlYcHoBRzOOknxoAQCCr1AXakAu KwAAHEBJREFUnmgpwmQqwmQqQgtAywIQmCyAMmgB4OwUSkAZmL LNVZkLmDBXYi4gCQtOL+BoxlGSDy0AQPAV6sITLUWYTEWYTEVo AaQtAEN+EUIIIYQQQgghZBVNC4B3AcT4xYty/YAp21yVuYAJcyXmApKw4PQCjmYcJfkYarbaNX4z4SvUpWq8TGY vPw4Ik6mIerw4CaQFUB3OyDsCU7a5KnMBE+ZKzAUkYcHpBRzNO EryoQUACL5CXXiipQiTqcj/397947aVLFgY56YkoHfDZmDAGxGgyFtwThjMHGsDo0TRwOEsoA kIcOoJSJUo/qu65XN1TknfL5nXfo++n6sH177HlMhhCjEBMAH040/kA8nMtlfZAwp7iT2gihvOKHKac0raMQEEyi/U4kFLiMMU4jCFmAB0E8BmdeYTAdbLxYnGTwVgAsi5aFRAn8xse 5U9oLCX2AOquOGMIqc5p6QdE0Cg/EItHrSEOEwhDlOICUA2AWxWq83BGLDanHsXwHq5uLl7bItgAsi 5aFRAn8xse5U9oLCX2AOquOGMIqc5p6QdE0Cg/EItHrSEOEwhDlOICUA2ARy/IWC1OZkAHu9uWt8CwAQQddGogD6Z2fYqe0BhL7EHVHHDGUVOc0 5JOyaAQPmFWjxoCXGYQhymEBPAXBPA7f3T8QQw5S0ATABRF40K 6JOZba+yBxT2EntAFTecUeQ055S0YwIIlF+oxYOWEIcpxGEKMQ HMMAHsvw7g+AsBJi4ATABBF40K6JOZba+yBxT2EntAFTecUeQ0 55S0YwIIlF+oxYOWEIcpxGEKMQEIJ4CX7we4+2aARxPAtC8CYA LIumhUQJ/MbHuVPaCwl9gDqrjhjCKnOaekHRNAoPxCLR60hDhMIQ5TiAlAO AG8eLq/XRx/IcD0BYAJIOiiUQF9MrPtVfaAwl5iD6jihjOKnOacknZMAIHyC7 V40BLiMIU4TCEmgBkmgP0bAlY/XieAjgWACSDoolEBfTKz7VX2gMJeYg+o4oYzipzmnJJ2TACB8g u1eNAS4jCFOEwhJoB3mQB6FgAmgKCLRgX0ycy2V9kDCnuJPaCK G84ocppzStoxAQTKL9TiQUuIwxTiMIWYAFQTwOZ+/x0A9gPA4RcCPN7dTPtOgEwAYReNCuiTmW2vsgcU9hJ7QBU3nFH kNOeUtGMCCJRfqMWDlhCHKcRhCjEBqCaAp/vbRbH7hoBlApj6WQBMAGkXjQrok5ltr7IHFPYSe0AVN5xR5DTn lLRjAgiUX6jFg5YQhynEYQoxAagmgDOOPhSQCWDci0YF9MnMtl fZAwp7iT2gihvOKHKac0raMQEEyi/U4kFLiMMU4jCFmADqE4DRAwAAAAAAuEo5AfAugEse+Eu5cWRm2 6vsAYW9xB5QxQ1nFDnNOSXtjM2uS+f/a8ov1Jr118thjvKTB+IwheS/3pwDZAKYHX8iH0hmtr3KHlDYS+wBVdxwRpHTnFPSjgkgUH6hFg 9aQhymEIcpxATABNCPP5EPJDPbXmUPKOwl9oAqbjijyGnOKWnH BBAov1CLBy0hDlOIwxRiAtBNAJvVlU8E2JvywQBMADkXjQrok5 ltr7IHFPYSe0AVN5xR5DTnlLRjAgiUX6jFg5YQhynEYQoxAcgm gM1qtTkYA1ab/QTweHezWCzXZQvY/0cmgJEuGhXQJzPbXmUPKOwl9oAqbjijyGnOKWnHBBAov1CLBy0 hDlOIwxRiApBNAMdvCFhtnp+fdwvA61P/239iAhjlolEBfTKz7VX2gMJeYg+o4oYzipzmnJJ2TACB8gu1eN AS4jCFOEwhJoC5JoDb+ycmgA9z0aiAPpnZ9ip7QGEvsQdUccMZ RU5zTkk7JoBA+YVaPGgJcZhCHKYQE8AME8D+6wBevhfAwbv/+UKAQS8aFdAnM9teZQ8o7CX2gCpuOKPIac4paccEECi/UIsHLSEOU4jDFGICEE4AL98PcPfNAA++HeDj3c3+2wE2P/8zAURdNCqgT2a2vcoeUNhL7AFV3HBGkdOcU9KOCSBQfqEWD1pC HKYQhynEBCCcAF483d8u3nwhQHnyf/MPTADjXDQqoE9mtr3KHlDYS+wBVdxwRpHTnFPSjgkgUH6hFg9a QhymEIcpxAQwwwSwf0PA6sfz88lb/x/vblo/GZAJIOeiUQF9MrPtVfaAwl5iD6jihjOKnOacknZMAIHyC7V40B LiMIU4TCEmACaAfvyJfCCZ2fYqe0BhL7EHVHHDGUVOc05JOyaA QPmFWjxoCXGYQhymEBOAagLY3O+/A8B+AHj5QoD1cnH0hQCNCwATQNBFowL6ZGbbq+wBhb3EHlDFDW cUOc05Je2YAALlF2rxoCXEYQpxmEJMAKoJ4On+dlHsviHgy7cD XC9f/5vW538mgKiLRgX0ycy2V9kDCnuJPaCKG84ocppzStoxAQTKL9T iQUuIwxTiMIWYAFQTwBnlEwH6MAHkXDQqoE9mtr3KHlDYS+wBV dxwRpHTnFPSjgkgUH6hFg9aQhymEIcpxARQnwCMHgAAAAAAwFX KCYB3AVzywF/KjSMz215lDyjsJfaAKm44o8hpzilpZ2x2XTr/X1N+odasv14Oc5SfPBCHKST/9eYcIBPA7PgT+UAys+1V9oDCXmIPqOKGM4qc5pySdkwAgfILtX jQEuIwhThMISYAJoB+/Il8IJnZ9ip7QGEvsQdUccMZRU5zTkk7JoBA+YVaPGgJcZhCHKY QE4BuAtisLnwiwOPdzct/8fLpgEwAY100KqBPZra9yh5Q2EvsAVXccEaR05xT0o4JIFB+oR YPWkIcphCHKcQEIJsANqvV5mAMWG12E8Dj3U158j/8z0wAI100KqBPZra9yh5Q2EvsAVXccEaR05xT0o4JIFB+oRYPW kIcphCHKcQEIJsAjt8QsNo8Pz9vH+9uDh/6j/6RCWCQi0YF9MnMtlfZAwp7iT2gihvOKHKac0raMQEEyi/U4kFLiMMU4jCFmADmmgBu75+en5+36+Xbv/dfLxc3d49MAINdNCqgT2a2vcoeUNhL7AFV3HBGkdOcU9KOCSBQ fqEWD1pCHKYQhynEBDDDBLD/OoDfZ94FcDIJMAEMcdGogD6Z2fYqe0BhL7EHVHHDGUVOc05JOy aAQPmFWjxoCXGYQhymEBOAcAJ4+X6Au28G+Pv0ewFs18sJ3xOQ CSDnolEBfTKz7VX2gMJeYg+o4oYzipzmnJJ2TACB8gu1eNAS4j CFOEwhJgDhBPDi6f528fKFAK8P/ruHf74QYMiLRgX0ycy2V9kDCnuJPaCKG84ocppzStoxAQTKL9T iQUuIwxTiMIWYAGaYAPZvCFj92E8AB/h2gGNeNCqgT2a2vcoeUNhL7AFV3HBGkdOcU9KOCSBQfqEWD1pC HKYQhynEBPCuE8CUBYAJIOiiUQF9MrPtVfaAwl5iD6jihjOKnO acknZMAIHyC7V40BLiMIU4TCEmANUEsLnffweA/QBw8IUAL9bLRfNXATABRF00KqBPZra9yh5Q2EvsAVXccEaR05x T0o4JIFB+oRYPWkIcphCHKcQEoJoAnu5vF8XuGwK+fjvA8q0Ap kQwAeRcNCqgT2a2vcoeUNhL7AFV3HBGkdOcU9KOCSBQfqEWD1p CHKYQhynEBKCaAM44fhfAREwAOReNCuiTmW2vsgcU9hJ7QBU3n FHkNOeUtGMCCJRfqMWDlhCHKcRhCjEB1CcAowcAAAAAAHCVcgL gXQCXPPCXcuPIzLZX2QMKe4k9oIobzihymnNK2hmbXZfO/9eUX6g166+XwxzlJw/EYQrJf705B8gEMDv+RD6QzGx7lT2gsJfYA6q44YwipzmnpB0TQ KD8Qi0etIQ4TCEOU4gJgAmgH38iH0hmtr3KHlDYS+wBVdxwRpH TnFPSjgkgUH6hFg9aQhymEIcpxAQwwwSw/0zA1wlgvXz5TIAJnwnIBBB00aiAPpnZ9ip7QGEvsQdUccMZRU5 zTkk7JoBA+YVaPGgJcZhCHKYQE4B8Ath9OuDrBPB4d/Py5P94dzPhkwGZAHIuGhXQJzPbXmUPKOwl9oAqbjijyGnOKWnH BBAov1CLBy0hDlOIwxRiAhBPAE/3t4vVavU6AayXh0/9B3sAE8BAF40K6JOZba+yBxT2EntAFTecUeQ055S0YwIIlF+ox YOWEIcpxGEKMQFIJ4Cn+9vFavN78zoBPN7dvPl7/7eLABPAIBeNCuiTmW2vsgcU9hJ7QBU3nFHkNOeUtGMCCJRfqMW DlhCHKcRhCjEBCCeA/QDw+3ACWC/f/q3/8STABDDERaMC+mRm26vsAYW9xB5QxQ1nFDnNOSXtmAAC5Rdq8a AlxGEKcZhCTACyCWCzWuwGgOoE0PiVAEwAOReNCuiTmW2vsgcU 9hJ7QBU3nFHkNOeUtGMCCJRfqMWDlhCHKcRhCjEBiCaA/VP/m3/gXQAf5qJRAX0ys+1V9oDCXmIPqOKGM4qc5pySdkwAgfILtXjQE uIwhThMISYAyQSw+xSAE//+OPnaf74XwJAXjQrok5ltr7IHFPYSe0AVN5xR5DTnlLRjAgiUX 6jFg5YQhynEYQoxAUgmgPNvCXj5RICDtwFMeBMAE0DQRaMC+mR m26vsAYW9xB5QxQ1nFDnNOSXtmAAC5Rdq8aAlxGEKcZhCTABzT wDb9XLxMgJM+UhAJoCki0YF9MnMtlfZAwp7iT2gihvOKHKac0r aMQEEyi/U4kFLiMMU4jCFmABmnwD2K8BO6zsAmACyLhoV0Ccz215lDyjsJ faAKm44o8hpzilpxwQQKL9QiwctIQ5TiMMUYgKYYwLYKxNAHya AnItGBfTJzLZX2QMKe4k9oIobzihymnNK2jEBBMov1OJBS4jDF OIwhZgA6hOA0QMAAAAAALhKOQHwLoBLHvhLuXFkZtur7AGFvcQ eUMUNZxQ5zTkl7YzNrkvn/2vKL9Sa9dfLYY7ykwfiMIXkv96cA2QCmB1/Ih9IZra9yh5Q2EvsAVXccEaR05xT0o4JIFB+oRYPWkIcphCHKc QEwATQjz+RDyQz215lDyjsJfaAKm44o8hpzilpxwQQKL9Qiwct IQ5TiMMUYgKYYQLYrBZvPxFgu93uPhFwygcCMAEEXTQqoE9mtr 3KHlDYS+wBVdxwRpHTnFPSjgkgUH6hFg9aQhymEIcpxAQgnwCe 7m8XiwsfCsgEMOhFowL6ZGbbq+wBhb3EHlDFDWcUOc05Je2YAA LlF2rxoCXEYQpxmEJMAOIJ4On+drFarQ4ngPVysViuX/4PE8CIF40K6JOZba+yBxT2EntAFTecUeQ055S0YwIIlF+oxYOW EIcpxGEKMQFIJ4Cn+9vFavN7szrzhQBMAANfNCqgT2a2vcoeUN hL7AFV3HBGkdOcU9KOCSBQfqEWD1pCHKYQhynEBCCcAPYDwG8m gA930aiAPpnZ9ip7QGEvsQdUccMZRU5zTkk7JoBA+YVaPGgJcZ hCHKYQE4BsAtisFrsBgAng4100KqBPZra9yh5Q2EvsAVXccEaR 05xT0o4JIFB+oRYPWkIcphCHKcQEIJoA9k/9b/6BCeDDXDQqoE9mtr3KHlDYS+wBVdxwRpHTnFPSjgkgUH6hFg9a QhymEIcpxAQgmQB2nwJw4t8fTAAf46JRAX0ys+1V9oDCXmIPqO KGM4qc5pySdkwAgfILtXjQEuIwhThMISYAyQRw/i0BvAvgw1w0KqBPZra9yh5Q2EvsAVXccEaR05xT0o4JIFB+oRY PWkIcphCHKcQEwATQjz+RDyQz215lDyjsJfaAKm44o8hpzilpx wQQKL9QiwctIQ5TiMMUYgJgAujHn8gHkpltr7IHFPYSe0AVN5x R5DTnlLRjAgiUX6jFg5YQhynEYQoxAcwxAey9nQAmYwLIuWhUQ J/MbHuVPaCwl9gDqrjhjCKnOaekHRNAoPxCLR60hDhMIQ5TiAmgP gEYPQAAAAAAgKuUEwDvArjkgb+UG0dmtr3KHlDYS+wBVdxwRpH TnFPSztjsunT+v6b8Qq1Zf70c5ig/eSAOU0j+6805QCaA2fEn8oFkZtur7AGFvcQeUMUNZxQ5zTkl7Z gAAuUXavGgJcRhCnGYQkwATAD9+BP5QDKz7VX2gMJeYg+o4oYz ipzmnJJ2TACB8gu1eNAS4jCFOEwhJoAZJoDNanH4iQDr5aKY8p EATAA5F40K6JOZba+yBxT2EntAFTecUeQ055S0YwIIlF+oxYOW EIcpxGEKMQHIJ4Cn+9vFwQTweLe8e9z/tOvlYnFT/okJYJyLRgX0ycy2V9kDCnuJPaCKG84ocppzStoxAQTKL9TiQUu IwxTiMIWYAMQTwNP97WK1Wh2+C+DA491N+wbABJBz0aiAPpnZ9 ip7QGEvsQdUccMZRU5zTkk7JoBA+YVaPGgJcZhCHKYQE4B0Ani 6v12sNr83lyaA7XrJBDDiRaMC+mRm26vsAYW9xB5QxQ1nFDnNO SXtmAAC5Rdq8aAlxGEKcZhCTADCCWA/APy+PAGslxO+HQATQM5FowL6ZGbbq+wBhb3EHlDFDWcUOc05Je 2YAALlF2rxoCXEYQpxmEJMALIJYLNa7AaASxPA493NpO8HyASQ c9GogD6Z2fYqe0BhL7EHVHHDGUVOc05JOyaAQPmFWjxoCXGYQh ymEBOAaALYP/W/+YfDCWC9nPh5AEwASReNCuiTmW2vsgcU9hJ7QBU3nFHkNOeUtG MCCJRfqMWDlhCHKcRhCjEBSCaA3acAnPj3x3a7nf7X/0wAcReNCuiTmW2vsgcU9hJ7QBU3nFHkNOeUtGMCCJRfqMWDlhC HKcRhCjEBSCaA828J2L0LYNLX/zMBZF40KqBPZra9yh5Q2EvsAVXccEaR05xT0o4JIFB+oRYPWkI cphCHKcQEMPMEMOljAJkAUi8aFdAnM9teZQ8o7CX2gCpuOKPIa c4paccEECi/UIsHLSEOU4jDFGICeIcJ4FjjewKYAHIuGhXQJzPbXmUPKOwl9o AqbjijyGnOKWnHBBAov1CLBy0hDlOIwxRiAphjAtg7/VDASZgAci4aFdAnM9teZQ8o7CX2gCpuOKPIac4paccEECi/UIsHLSEOU4jDFGICqE8ARg8AAAAAAOCq0wlguVyefdo/++O8C6DJA38pN47MbHuVPaCwl9gDqrjhjCKnOaeknbHZden8f0 35hVqz/no5zFF+8kAcppD815tzgKeP+qdP+2d/kAmgFX8iH0hmtr3KHlDYS+wBVdxwRpHTnFPSjgkgUH6hFg9aQh ymEIcp9NkmgMMH/tMfYQKYhj+RDyQz215lDyjsJfaAKm44o8hpzilpxwQQKL9Qiwc tIQ5TiMMU+jwTwNEz/5Xn/7+eADarRflEgO12u16WzwKY9PGATAA5F40K6JOZba+yBxT2Ent AFTecUeQ055S0YwIIlF+oxYOWEIcpxGEKfaoJ4PDJ/8rz/19OAE/3t4vDCWC9LB8CuF42fyIgE0DURaMC+mRm26vsAYW9xB5QxQ1nF DnNOSXtmAAC5Rdq8aAlxGEKcZhCn20C2Nb+/v9vJ4Cn+9vFarU6fBfAgUkbABNAzkWjAvpkZtur7AGFvcQeUMU NZxQ5zTkl7ZgAAuUXavGgJcRhCnGYQp9wAthe/nSAv54Anu5vF6vN782VCaD9awGYAHIuGhXQJzPbXmUPKOwl9oA qbjijyGnOKWnHBBAov1CLBy0hDlOIwxT6nBNAVd8EsB8Afl+aA KZ9HQATQNBFowL6ZGbbq+wBhb3EHlDFDWcUOc05Je2YAALlF2r xoCXEYQpxmEJMALIJYLNa7AaAkwng5fsBTvpmgEwASReNCuiTm W2vsgcU9hJ7QBU3nFHkNOeUtGMCCJRfqMWDlhCHKcRhCjEBiCa A/VP/m384fhfA493NlB2ACSDnolEBfTKz7VX2gMJeYg+o4oYzipzmnJ J2TACB8gu1eNAS4jCFOEwhJgDJBLD7FIAT//44/omnfC0AE0DORaMC+mRm26vsAYW9xB5QxQ1nFDnNOSXtmAAC5Rd q8aAlxGEKcZhCTACSCeD8WwJOvx0gE8CgF40K6JOZba+yBxT2E ntAFTecUeQ055S0YwIIlF+oxYOWEIcpxGEKMQHMPQGs717f+b9 e8oUAY140KqBPZra9yh5Q2EvsAVXccEaR05xT0o4JIFB+oRYPW kIcphCHKcQEUJ8A/uYnGl3+DNHiK2bwf299/RD/rwIAAABgIOWr8P/yyfd4AvjfXrufbtyXf4DnOnacOewmgIRD/h8AQDzLbxAAgM9gxgngv+kOH8LHffnQKwDP/zMpE8DuH5kAAABXWH6DAAB8BkwA+pczAeAUEwAAoJ3lNwgAwGf ABKB/ORMATjEBAADaWX6DAAB8Bu80AXz//v30mfn0B9sfws/+hFdefvZ/3/jyS689+vHy8u21FeDXt38Wh778/PPnz88vr/95RrvLXLkKz//zYQIAALSz/AYBAPgM3m8C+PPnz9GPnP5g4wRw9rXXX757yZWf88rLL732qKF hAtg/6s87AexGhn++/Tr9wdpVmADm0zEBLF9oS9x/rAUA1Gnv/ACAD6/92cEzAXx/0TEBXHrt9ZeXV136aa+8/NJrJ08ALwvA60P4zy/yCWD/sH84Abx95wETgMXUCWCm5/8tEwAAjEB+8wcAfHiNTxCGCeD7gakTwJXXNk4AV1aA6gRw9Nor E8D27ApwOgG8/S++/CwP62/+Ev/wzQOHrz398aO3Gex/ll/f/lksvvysDA08/89q0gQw3/P/lgkAAEYwx/0fAPDhtTxHvPcE8P2tSRPA9de2TwCXVoCWCeDwtZMngMO/jb/4jH/8sH/635192t/9+PkJ4HhoYAIwaJ8AZn3+3zIBAMAIZvotAADw4VWfJt51Avh+o n0CqL526su7J4Dy2skTwOmD+9Fj/puH+3++/Tp+W//rQ/ylHz/7hQANEwDP/3NrnADmfv7fMgEAwAjm+10AAPDhXX+m+KTvAtg99/ZNAOW11yeA7ZXPBTgYAv759uv44fzgIf748wNeloJLP84EEIt3 AQAA2s30WwAA4MPLehfA6RP1pAng+mvbJ4Czz/+NE8Dha/sngMMZ4MvPhgng+LH90o8zAcTiewEAANrNcf8HAHx4id8L4Oih euoEcOW1jRPApef/lgng6LXVCWB7tAL8/HLwYN40AZT/VXnhr2/fDj5D4OTHr60DFycAnv/fAZ8IAABoJ7/5AwA+vNxPBDh8ru6YAC69tmUCuPL8X50ATl/bMQFcePP+5QngzJcC7P5Xl3789KsMmAAiTJ0AtrOtAO4/1gIA6rR3fgDAh9f+7GCbAM7+YOMEcOknvD4BXH/+v/LyS6+dPAFc/Ib9VyaAk6f91yf4Sz/+ehkmgBwdE8BM3H+sBQDUWX6DAAB8Bu80Afz3339nH7+7J4CzP +H1l19//r/+8kuvrU4A28p3BPDj+f99MAEAANpZfoMAAHwG7zcBtJg0AcS+/AgTALZMAACAKSy/QQAAPgMmAP3LjzABYMsEAACYwvIbBADgM5hxAuiz++mGfvmpr1 +/fk/F8//72E0ACSfv/mMtAKDO8hsEAOAzmGsCwKGv2dzH8ylw8gAAAADs9BPA/wEAAAAAgA/tz58/C+tXtQMAAAAAgHfy/4vCTgmXtLQgAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC[/IMG]

silver sleeper

Status
    ok guessing that screen shot done that lol!?

5th Gear

Status
    open the log file in excel then take a screen shot, then open mspaint and save the screen shot as a picture, then post the picture

silver sleeper

Status
    windows 8, so no excel and no paint.... annoyingly crap new windows 8....

silver sleeper

Status
    Wednesday 22 May 2013 18:34:59
    8N0 906 18 1.8L R4
    Group A: 2
    RPM Load Inj. On Time
    TIME TIME
    Marker STAMP /min % ms
    1.28 840 18.8 2.05
    2.59 1400 16.5 1.23
    3.79 1960 32.3 2.87
    4.99 1640 39.1 3.69
    6.3 2280 63.2 6.56
    7.69 3480 60.2 6.15
    8.89 3000 65.4 6.56
    10.18 2880 104.5 10.66
    11.48 2040 82.7 8.2
    12.67 2240 93.2 9.43
    13.87 2520 133.8 12.71
    15.07 2920 141.4 13.53
    16.29 3360 134.6 13.12
    17.48 3800 133.1 13.12
    18.68 4200 133.1 13.12
    19.88 4640 134.6 13.53
    21.27 5120 136.1 13.94
    22.49 5600 139.8 15.58
    23.68 6040 139.1 15.99
    25.09 6480 121.1 13.94
    26.29 5400 6 0
    27.57 4160 7.5 0
    28.88 3400 8.3 0
    30.08 3160 9 0
    31.27 2800 9.8 0
    32.57 2200 10.5 0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast