Anyone running a screamer pipe

Andrew@A.L.D

May add NOS to 600+bhp S3.
Reaction score
Website
www.aldevelopments.com
Not many i bet but thought i might ask

What is it like to live with on a every day car?

Not really a fan myself but just wanted to hear your thoughts?

There is one for sale on eBay at the minute search s3 in cars , he sent me a vid but. Lost it. If you text him he will send it you. Was built by Ben at parsons performance 450bhp iirc

Sean

ive had one on my old evo and they are great fun but it dose depend how much you use it

There is one for sale on eBay at the minute search s3 in cars , he sent me a vid but. Lost it. If you text him he will send it you. Was built by Ben at parsons performance 450bhp iirc

Sean

do you have a link ? I had a look for it but can't seem to find the car

I've seen this before sounds great and goes well 400bhp if I remember right :),is this the car that's for sale ?

405bhp on a generic map. New owner got in touch with me today, he sounds really enthusiastic and is taking it to get the mapping it needed to finish it off. Should be awesome.....r.

405bhp on a generic map. New owner got in touch with me today, he sounds really enthusiastic and is taking it to get the mapping it needed to finish it off. Should be awesome.....r.

What you recon it could see with a well tweaked map ?,i seen it on eBay a while back and couldn't afford it at the time I was gutted,then in post 3 I thought it was back on eBay again