Car hessitant/ any idea's

bilko0795

Reaction score
Hi Im a newbie on here and am in need of some advice iv just bought a 99 reg S3 for the wife after picking up the car we had a long drive home my question is when the car accelarated it would hold back for a few seconds and then it would go ok this happened at all the roundabouts and junctions. Any advice would be helpful.

best place to start is spark plugs then coil packs, also worth giving it a scan to see if anything is recorded

Unplug the the N75 valves multi plug and drive under the same conditions , my wife's one did the same when we drove it home , unplugging it takes that valve out if the loop and runs the car at actuator pressure if all runs ok all be it at reduced boost/power you have found the cause ;)
if not its something else !
baz

My son plugged in the vagcom and N75 came up as a possable cause along with boost leak im thinking N75 as i have an S2 and when it had a boost leak it pulled really hard to 3000 rpm then nose dived as if you put on the brakes and kept doing it until normal driving and it was fine again same with my sons S4 so i will start with the n75 first and see what happens.