Please help, When my VAGCOM got stolen so did my list of Blocks to measure :(

S3 Paul

Reaction score
As some of you may know my car was broken into and vandalized over easter... then netbook i used for vagcom was taken .
I had built up a list of measuring blocks to check together to check for specific problems. Also which to keep an eye on to make sure all is well ,
I know we have a VCDS section but my checks have always be done on my S3 ,
I got some of the blocks to check from here, But i cant for the life of me find them again.
If anybody in the know has 5 mins to list a few it would be great,
Or even aim a numpty in the direction of where i found them,
I tried Rosstec site but altough it listed alot im sure it didnt cover the blocks i had noted to check together.

Thankyou and sorry if ive asked the same thing as i have before but im just trying to get back to normality as soon as i can and put the theft and damage behind me,

Im sorry paul,
Work is the only place i can print things and god knows whats up with the internet here,
I can just about work the search function at home but here it just freezes me and then drops off the internet all together.

Im sorry paul,
Work is the only place i can print things and god knows whats up with the internet here,
I can just about work the search function at home but here it just freezes me and then drops off the internet all together.

No worries dude... I need to do a revamp of the stickies anyway to make it easier to find stuff...

<tuffty/>