EM TuningSky Insurance
    6th Gear

Status

Please help, When my VAGCOM got stolen so did my list of Blocks to measure :(

As some of you may know my car was broken into and vandalized over easter... then netbook i used for vagcom was taken .
    I had built up a list of measuring blocks to check together to check for specific problems. Also which to keep an eye on to make sure all is well ,
    I know we have a VCDS section but my checks have always be done on my S3 ,
    I got some of the blocks to check from here, But i cant for the life of me find them again.
    If anybody in the know has 5 mins to list a few it would be great,
    Or even aim a numpty in the direction of where i found them,
    I tried Rosstec site but altough it listed alot im sure it didnt cover the blocks i had noted to check together.

Thankyou and sorry if ive asked the same thing as i have before but im just trying to get back to normality as soon as i can and put the theft and damage behind me,
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

I ask questions because i change my mind so much. If i ask questions you have already covered... just leave it be?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    I must get around to doing a proper tutorial for the stickies but the basics can be found here..
    IMPORTANT! - When posting asking for help... - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING (UPDATED)

Measuring blocks here...
    http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/m_blocks/

Most common ones to check are 001, 003, 020, 031, 112, 115, 118 in various combos depending on what you are trying to diagnose

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

6th Gear

Status
    Im sorry paul,
    Work is the only place i can print things and god knows whats up with the internet here,
    I can just about work the search function at home but here it just freezes me and then drops off the internet all together.
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

I ask questions because i change my mind so much. If i ask questions you have already covered... just leave it be?

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3 Paul View Post
    Im sorry paul,
    Work is the only place i can print things and god knows whats up with the internet here,
    I can just about work the search function at home but here it just freezes me and then drops off the internet all together.
    No worries dude... I need to do a revamp of the stickies anyway to make it easier to find stuff...

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...