Does this log seem right for a 1.8T AUM with a revo stage one??

Steven.c

Auto-Motive Restored Deatail
Reaction score
Hi, i have a 1.8T AUM engine with the following mods

Revo stage 1
Turbo intake pipe
Jetex cone filter
n249 bypass
Catback exhaust.

I logged the car on the motorway from 3rd gear to 4th which is why the revs drop.
The peak G/s im getting is 140 g/s from the maf which i would of thought should atleast be in the 170 mark?

Can anyone see anything wrong with these logs or could it be a faulty maf, vagcom does not come back with any fault codes.

Cheers
steve

Ive got a AUM (log is in a post somewhere on here) stage 1 map, no catback, panel filter with a mod, n249 delete and 007p and no posh tip and mine worked out at 203bhp using the maf values only difference was I did a 4thgear run from 2000rpm to 6500rpm. Plus I had a boost leak!

So, no it dosent look right mate if your at 140 g/s that works out at 175bhp (I think) so yeah your down on power.

Not sure what your prob is but im sure someone will pop along soon :)

Very low airflow

Lots of timing pull

Not much load

Not asking for much boost, and not getting much boost, but actual vs requested look fine. so would suggest another cause.

For reference, my old st1 AUM used to make around 175-180g/s, boost was around 2400 on the map sensor (1.4 bar) load around 175%, and cf's never more than 1-2

Any idea what could be the problem then? As I have a forge split R which doesn't help but boost has always seemed fine. A log I done awhile ago came back with around 2200 on the boost. The low g/s could that be due to a faulty maf? As my car does smell quite rich sometimes.