Hi all!, i own a audi s3 2000 APY 210,
i bought it September 2012.
i love working on my car an learning new things along the way! and being 21 im still learning alot ha! pretty much everything on my car i have fitted an learnt mainly from this forum!
its got to the point where i could save more money an sell up and buy something newer etc, or do i put more money into this car which is an awesome engine. turbo, and 4wd... and then have something running alot of power... so i thought why not!
me and my friends are going to nurburring in august 2014! and i want my build on the road by christmas this year! then mapping etc after christmas hopefully!
anyways heres my plan. as it stands this is whats on the car currently.....
and as it stands the car is coming off the road end of may 2013, and it leaves me a good few months to crack on with my build!
- Forge FMIC
- custom decat into miltek
- relentless 3'' DP
- H&R adjustable front anti roll bar
- badger 5 TIP / heatshield / JR filter
- blue haldex controller
- red dog bone mount
- 18'' rotiform reps . powedercoated texture satin black
- 334mm tt v6 front brakes
- Forge 007p DV
- forge / samco hosing
- forge cold side relocation pipe
- n249 bypass
- pressed plates
- window deflectors
- colour coded bumbers / skirts
- import rear lights
- pilar boost gauge
- LCR splitter
- facelight lights / Hid's
- adjustable tie arms
- 35mm and 20mm spacers
the plan is 400bhp!
so what i think im going to buy!
pretty sure im going to need alot of help on choosing certain things! but i thought id start a new thread and let you all know how i get on! its guna be fun!
- Rods package from INA (bought april 2013)
- large port head / mani
- supertech exhaust valves / guides
- 630cc injectors...... unsure of which ones atm
- garrett GTX2867R 86. ar t25 fitment
- piston rings
- big end shells
- t25 manifold cast
- inline fuel pump....... unsure which one atm
- 'wellycooler' and piping
- 3'' custom exhaust
- new custom TIP to old jr filter
- tial actuator / rhd bracket for turbo
- new clutch .... unsure which one yet :s
- mapping..... bager 5....
any comments welcome! cheers james!