Hi all!, i own a audi s3 2000 APY 210,
i bought it September 2012.
i love working on my car an learning new things along the way! and being 21 im still learning alot ha! pretty much everything on my car i have fitted an learnt mainly from this forum!
its got to the point where i could save more money an sell up and buy something newer etc, or do i put more money into this car which is an awesome engine. turbo, and 4wd... and then have something running alot of power... so i thought why not!
me and my friends are going to nurburring in august 2014! and i want my build on the road by christmas this year! then mapping etc after christmas hopefully!
anyways heres my plan. as it stands this is whats on the car currently.....
- Forge FMIC
- custom decat into miltek
- relentless 3'' DP
- H&R adjustable front anti roll bar
- badger 5 TIP / heatshield / JR filter
- blue haldex controller
- red dog bone mount
- 18'' rotiform reps . powedercoated texture satin black
- 334mm tt v6 front brakes
- Forge 007p DV
- forge / samco hosing
- forge cold side relocation pipe
- n249 bypass
- pressed plates
- window deflectors
- colour coded bumbers / skirts
- import rear lights
- pilar boost gauge
- LCR splitter
- facelight lights / Hid's
- adjustable tie arms
- 35mm and 20mm spacers
and as it stands the car is coming off the road end of may 2013, and it leaves me a good few months to crack on with my build!
the plan is 400bhp!
so what i think im going to buy!
- Rods package from INA (bought april 2013)
- large port head / mani
- supertech exhaust valves / guides
- 630cc injectors...... unsure of which ones atm
- garrett GTX2867R 86. ar t25 fitment
- piston rings
- big end shells
- t25 manifold cast
- inline fuel pump....... unsure which one atm
- 'wellycooler' and piping
- 3'' custom exhaust
- new custom TIP to old jr filter
- tial actuator / rhd bracket for turbo
- new clutch .... unsure which one yet :s
- mapping..... bager 5....
pretty sure im going to need alot of help on choosing certain things! but i thought id start a new thread and let you all know how i get on! its guna be fun!
any comments welcome! cheers james!