few questions

baldyplayer99

Reaction score
Hi im a recent owner of a s3 225hp. Love the thing. im after buying a vag com so i check faults etc myself. Can someone link a decent vag com that they have bought and has worked. Dont want to buy a duff one. also where is the location to stick the cable???

Anyone know the cheapest place to get the led dispay replaced or repaired im in sussex. im an engineer but cant be dealing with fiddling with my electronics on my car as i have previous bad experience

one more thing mods on a s3 (its completely standard apart from the guy said it was remapped no proof so im taking it as standard) is it better to keep it standard or are mods an option.

Cheers

Hello and welcome. I agree there is the search button but newbies (like me) need a little cuddle on introduction.

If you start tuning, you won't stop. Lol

I use an ebay vagcom cable with a cracked version of VCDS lite and it seems to work really well for all my needs.

As for cluster repair, there is a place in Waterlooville, near portsmouth that will do the screen repair for £99, either on a postal service or while you wait.

I forget the name, but if you search for cluster repair the thread was started by user 'JimGrim'

tha ks for info prawn. and yh i just like to have a convo about stuff rather than read a sheet. however they are usefull

tha ks for info prawn. and yh i just like to have a convo about stuff rather than read a sheet. however they are usefull

Trouble is the basic questions get asked soooooooooooooooooooooo many times while its just one question for you its like the millionth time its been answered...

I wrote the basic guide to help others so I didn't have to repeat myself for everyone that asks... by all means ask questions once you have had a read and need to know more as it is very basic at the moment..

<tuffty/>

Reactions: NHN, Vex182 and s3dave