300bhp s3 8l vs ferrari 355 video!

JUS3IN

14.0 @ 98mph 2s 60ft
Reaction score
just saw this and thought i'd share!-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Big turbo and 300bhp LOL

and don't forget HIGH FLOW INJECTORS :wtf:

brazil fuel i guess lol... maybe thats about 85ron haha... ferrari looks slow too!

Still expensive to run. Mate had one and needed piston rings doing. Cost him 9k in parts and labour. Not the fastest but make one of the best noises from any Ferrari.

Still expensive to run. Mate had one and needed piston rings doing. Cost him 9k in parts and labour. Not the fastest but make one of the best noises from any Ferrari.

agree with Jason , one of my old mans, old neighbours had one and my god could you HEAR it coming down the road. That was a rosso red f1 with sports exhaust ect on it and it sounded awesome!

Sooo after all that the Fezza is still faster! Lol

I've been lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time to have seen some pretty interesting stuff.

One being the most recent where I saw a civic Jordan turbo beating a F430 from a rolling start

Hands up if you would rather have the 355 than a S3

Reactions: JudderMan
B16a2 turbo civics fooooking fly! Especially with LSD .... I had a non turbo ek9 type r running 220bhp approx but at only 900 kg mental off the line. Rolling start it used to shock most cars

Sean

What a rubbish video, and a predictable outcome.

Neither of those cars are on my "want to own" list.

Come on jardo.. You've always wanted a yellow S3 :)

Reactions: 16Klappe
What a rubbish video, and a predictable outcome.

Neither of those cars are on my "want to own" list.

Haha typical Jardo. I suppose the A3 was you dream car from when you were younger and nothing to do with you not being able to stretch to the S3 at the time of buying it!

355 F1 is an ok car but the F40 is a lot higher up the "want" list of Ferraris for me.

Reactions: 16Klappe and Jason.s
Haha typical Jardo. I suppose the A3 was you dream car from when you were younger and nothing to do with you not being able to stretch to the S3 at the time of buying it!

355 F1 is an ok car but the F40 is a lot higher up the "want" list of Ferraris for me.

obviously westy the f40 is the ******** ! Only one car I would rather own more and that's a Mclaren f1 gtr ........ But if I save all my pennies ive got more chance of buying a f355 f1 on tick or something at around £37k for a decent one compared to the £650k price tag the f40 and gtr currently carry.

Sean

obviously westy the f40 is the ******** ! Only one car I would rather own more and that's a Mclaren f1 gtr ........ But if I save all my pennies ive got more chance of buying a f355 f1 on tick or something at around £37k for a decent one compared to the £650k price tag the f40 and gtr currently carry.

Sean

Lottery win please :(

Reactions: s33nyboy12
Its not an Audi but its the next best thing, try ignore all the gayness in the videos

Last edited by a moderator:
Every Ferrari since the F40 is a cheap imitation.

LOL Neil, I could have bought an S3 if I wanted to. But I have no interest in them as you know. If I was going to buy a 4WD Audi it would be an S2.

And yeah, a stage 2 A3 pretty much was one of my dream cars growing up. Having spent so long around Prawns car when it was a road car it was all I wanted

You're talking to the person who swapped an immaculate Mk2 GTI for a 40 year old two stroke Saab estate. What you like in a car I can promise you will be the opposite of what I like. If I had confidence it wouldn't get damagwd where I live then my 60 year old Ford 100e would still be my daily driver :)

I only keep the A3 because it is a convenient work horse that I can have vague interest in.

Come on jardo.. You've always wanted a yellow S3 :)

I still do, with an 8P font end conversion and a tasteful audi badge shaped centre exit exhaust, LED rear lights and chrome mirror caps.

You stay classy San Diego.

:beerchug:

It's ok Jardo you don have to be so A3 proud. Let's face it, when you bought your A3 the S3 would have been a fair bit more expensive and the insurance premiums would have been a lot more for a young man. I bet you didn't even test drive an S3 before you bought your first A3 as it was just out of reach :whistle2:

Reactions: superkarl
Lol Jardo, both of these are on my wish list though.... already have an S3, Ferrari 355 next perhaps?

I guess being on your wish list elevates the 355 a little.

Lets face it though, we would both rather a Spoon K20 EK9 than a 355. :p

It's ok Jardo you don have to be so A3 proud. Let's face it, when you bought your A3 the S3 would have been a fair bit more expensive and the insurance premiums would have been a lot more for a young man. I bet you didn't even test drive an S3 before you bought your first A3 as it was just out of reach :whistle2:

The first time I went in an S3 I made the owner cry.

Sportstractor (James) took me out in his S3, nailed it off a roundabout and through three gears. I broke him when I honestly and genuinely said "Ahh, I forgot this hadn't been mapped!"

It was a stage 2 car...:(

I've had a tricked out ek9 with mugen and spoon bits all over it. And an ek4 with nos ect but would like to own an f355 I was 6 years old when it came out and sadly amongst others it was my bedroom pin up car in red with cream leather and h gate manual .

Ideally one day I will have one, as long as its not as much of a disappointment as the e46 m3 was to me in manual variant! :-(

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums...75A5B0A-2990-00000273BB508C0F_zps3f86e062.jpg

Sean

The E46 M3 was a disappointment! You sure it wasn't a 316 lol

i thought it would be faster or feel faster than it did, coming from a string of hot hatches and decent motors it felt heavy and heavy clutch and stiff gear changes and I actually preferred the smg2 which for someone who isn't that keen on automatics normally says a lot.

So my point stands then...

I don't want an S3, I never have. I like putting my foot down and the front end scrabbling for grip and throwing me around. I like the excitement and energy of a lairy fwd car.

I've owned two 4WD cars in my time, a highly tuned turbo V6 Audi 80 estate and a string of land rovers and discoverys. 4WD does not = driving enjoyment for me.

Agility and raw handling make me happy, coupled with lots of boost :)

I'd do myself damage in an S3, I'd fall off the road in no time.

I could liken that jaardo to why I liked the focus st I had so much, just felt a bit more exciting than my oem s3

each to their own I say, be a boring world if we all like same tish

Reactions: 16Klappe
Every Ferrari since the F40 is a cheap imitation.

Come on Jardo, apart from the badge, you can't compare an F40 to an F355!? Look at the price difference, the 355 is in the 'affordable' Ferrari bracket, the F40 is in the 'you have 10 million in the bank' bracket! I'd love to own an F40, but I doubt I ever would, even a million quid lotto win, I wouldn't blow such an insane amount on a car!

I guess being on your wish list elevates the 355 a little.

Lets face it though, we would both rather a Spoon K20 EK9 than a 355. :p

For me personally, the F355 is a great looker, I'm not buying it to use on a track. The 360 is probably the better machine to drive, but I'm not a fan of the looks, the 430 was even worse. 458 Italia though, is a nice looking machine! It's all personal opinion.

And, no, I wouldn't take an EK9 over the Fezza, are you mad? If I would buy the Ferrari in the first place, I'm sure I could find room in my dream garage for an EK9 track toy. ;)

Man up Tang, what you just said is as gay as when Tsuchiya drives American cars. :p

Come on then. Dream 5 car garage in the order of most wanted.

1. Flat front Saab 900 T16 Aero.
2. 1.8t Mk2 Golf.
3. 911 GT3 RS.
4. EK9 with a lairy B16.
5. E36 M3

Man up Tang, what you just said is as gay as when Tsuchiya drives American cars. :p

2. 1.8t Mk2 Golf.
3. 911 GT3 RS.
4. EK9 with a lairy B16.
5. E36 M3

You need to start another thread. :moa:

2. 1.8t Mk2 Golf.
3. 911 GT3 RS.
4. EK9 with a lairy B16.
5. E36 M3

Gayest top 5 ever!

Apart from the GT3 these are all within a normal persons reach. Hardly a dream!

Gayest top 5 ever!

Apart from the GT3 these are all within a normal persons reach. Hardly a dream!

That's a fairly materialistic approach, just because something isn't worth an extortionate amount it doesn't mean it shouldn't be something less enjoyable.

My attraction to certain cars isn't for any other reason than I like them. If I was offered a tidy Saab 900 Turbo or a Ferrari 458 I can promise you I would get far more enjoyment owning the old Saab and that would be what I would pick.

Price is irrelevant in a dream garage, it is about what you want to own.

1. Mclaren f1 gtr orange and carbon
2. Ferrari f40 red
3. 1967 jaguar e type roadster BRG
4. Lamborghini Diablo purple
5. 1996 BMW b3 alpina switchtronic n91 aal reg plate

Sean