thinking of selling up, your thoughts?

Pontio

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am thinking of selling my car as i am looking to get a bike to go to work on and i cant have this car and a bike so was gonna have to sell the audi and get something decent with half the money and then get a decent bike and hopefully should have some left over for insurance too..
Ho much do you think i could get for my A3 1.8T Quattro? i searched ages for this car. It is a 51 plate 2 door denim blue 180bhp 6 speed facelift model with climate control, air con, black leather, centre arm rest, lumbar support, 6 cd in dash stereo with the standard sub in the boot and 35k on the clock. 1 owner apart from me wich was a bank manager.
After market stuff i have is original S3 spoiler, midnight tints, ecs induction kit, uprated front wishbone bushes and front and rear brake upgrade. i have the 2v2 boxster 332mm set up on the front and the 312 vented set up on the rear. i have H&R spring on it with bilstein b8 sprint dampers and 18" deep dish antera 343's with toyo rubber on them. 225 40 18 all round.
There is nothing wrong with the car, its very clean inside out but i just need to get better transport into work the busses and trains. I would put some pictures up but they are not hosted anywhere.
Any ideas on how much it is worth and if i should sell the brakes,suspension and wheels separetaly? the reason they are on it is because i was going to go IHI but now it looks like i have to sell up..

there cheaper this time of year according to traders and friends. plus i am in no rush to sell the car as i am reluctantly selling it.
Forgot to mention it also has forge adjustable tie bars and an uprated forge recirculating diverter valve.