Hallo to everybody !!!! new face with old love !! :)

Rooim

Reaction score
hi Guys my name is Chris and I'm from Warrington just joined this fantastic forum . my love with Audi started with my mates Ur quattro which i had a go after that iv'e decided to buy an Audi had an an 80 quattro and a4 b4 but as recession kicked in had to change Audi and currently drive Ford focus . About 4 months ago my mate snapped the timing belt in his a3 8l and wanted to scrap it so iv'e bought it of him for 200 pounds it is an Audi a3 8l 1.8 non turbo 02 plate s line silver and m plan is to put in 1.8t aug engine from seat leon cupra which iv'e bought last month . iv'e got the information regarding exhaust from here and been quoted by bcmc Burnley 325 for custom 2.5 inch exhaust . ill post some pictures tomorrow of the car and the engine and keep u updated with the progress

PS its my first post in here so i'm sorry if i did any mistakes:),
and if u do have any tips regarding swaps please Help

Hi and welcome the ASN - your first post is just fine. I'm sure there will be plenty of information and tips for you in here. Have a look in the smaller events section as well.

Smaller (Local) Events

Susan :sm4:

there are some pic om my short to be beast
IMG 0028
IMG 0029
IMG 0030
IMG 0032
IMG 0031

as u noticed ive got a bit of mould on the seats but will sort it out today my beauty is going to st helens to get the engine swaped so im exited a bit
plans for future
koni suspention
new brushes
ubgrade from ko3 to ko4
s3 injectors
and bosh fuel pimp
and some sports brakes but need to save some money for this
now plan min is to get her up and runing :) whop whop !!

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 133
ImageImageLittle update we started to get the old engine out and today we will have the engine fitted
very exited !!!!