VAG meet in Milton keynes, this saturday 20th april . All welcome. Meet Time : 5-6

JonBoi25

Reaction score
Hi all,

As above, a small group of us have already confirmed on holding a meet this Saturday late afternoon/evening (time to be confirmed). The plan is to all meet at the car park for the large asda. For those that are unsure where it is I will add a postcode soon.
We want to try not to attract too much attention so try to be on your best behaviour ;-).

Anyone is welcome to attend, will be great to see you there. Hopefully the weathers good...

Thanks

Jon

Last edited:
Reactions: dre_S3, TOTE and Jason.s
Mk1 1QB

Above is the postcode for the asda where we are holding the meet.

Jon.

Weathers looking clear. Hopefully we can get a small crowd atleast.

Reactions: JonBoi25
That's a plus then :)!.

TIME for the meet everyone : Between 5 and 6 .

Be there or be square.

Cheers, Jon

Great timing guys. I'm at Donnington :gun2:

That's ok because it's not a cupra :p

As long as it has a turbo that's fine

Otherwise you can park at the other side of the car park and get evils all night! :)

Dammit. I'll have to clean my car! ;) See you there guys.

Reactions: Jason.s
Cars all washed and ready for later :)

Just noticed MK Dona are at home today. Going to be very busy! Think nearer 6pm will be a better bet so it gives it time to clear out.

There's plenty of spaces now, we'll just have to shuffle about a bit when people go. Such a nice day for it. See you guys when you get here :) down the bottom right of asda car park . Jon

Well a good few turned up over the couple of hours I was there.
It was a really nice afternoon, couldn't ask for better weather.
Thanks to all who attended it was a bit of a drive for some so I felt obliged to buy you a drink and a ice cream ha!, next time there will be more notice so hopefully we will see a few more faces.

Nice to meet those who I've spoken to on here! :). Cars were all looking very tidy, I smell more custom exhaust in the air?? ;-).

Keep in touch.

Jon

Reactions: Jason.s
More exhaust bodging is always a good thing. Especially when its on my own car.

I couldn't come to this but next time ill make it the next meet. Keep us in informed

Dam only just seen this....and only five mins down the road....if there is another meet soon planned ?.

Not yet but we can always sort one and we`ll give a bit more notice and put it in the events section too.

Reactions: dre_S3
Vfr800 - I messaged you back but it seems my phone didn't complete the post.

I tried to upload the pictures but it wont work on my laptop, the poo software wont let it load. Any suggestions?

a6 millsy and john@mk good to hear your local and should be able to make the next meet.

Does anyone else agree we should try and throw some dates up on here for the next meet ?? so theres plenty of notice.

Cheers, Jon

Vfr800 - I messaged you back but it seems my phone didn't complete the post.

I tried to upload the pictures but it wont work on my laptop, the poo software wont let it load. Any suggestions?

Er ... nope. Need more info, which bit of software failed?

I upload my photos into flickr and link to them directly in the post - there might be other easier ways though.

Liam