How much is a relentless v3?

Y

Yohan87

As above, how much is the price of one landed in the UK inc customs etc?

I've put one in the classifieds at the price I bought it from S3 Dave but it seems they are cheaper now so I want to adjust my advert to reflect this if this is the case.

Thanks

As above, how much is the price of one landed in the UK inc customs etc?

I've put one in the classifieds at the price I bought it from S3 Dave but it seems they are cheaper now so I want to adjust my advert to reflect this if this is the case.

Thanks

I would suggest joining the relentless facebook page buddy.

Prices are hard to gauge and the v2 are now being sort after

Not on Facebook. I'd sooner eat the manifold than join Facebook lol.

Reactions: 16Klappe, Prawn and dre_S3
I got my v2 with downpipe decat £300 shipped.
hope that helps

Not sure on the price either but there is one on E-bay for 250 including delivery

New from sam 270 shipped, new from relentless a fair bit less. Got my v2 direct for 155 shipped....
Stick it on gaybay, theres always people out there who arn't sure where to buy from mate

Cheers guys. Put it up for £250 collected just now.

Will give it a week then sling it on eBay.

Any chance of a link or pm for the best place to buy these wanting a downpipe and decat or sports cat to complement my miltek and maybe manifold but it seems like this needs head removal to fit so may give it a miss on the manifold if this is the case
cheers

Any chance of a link or pm for the best place to buy these wanting a downpipe and decat or sports cat to complement my miltek and maybe manifold but it seems like this needs head removal to fit so may give it a miss on the manifold if this is the case
cheers

Buy mine lol, it's in the classifieds.

Why would you want to swap a v3 for v2?

very simple indeed, the V3 has thicker walls so the ID is slightly smaller and the V3 is proving harder to get the same power as the V2

niki told me the V3 doesn't give the same results, maybe Bill can confirm this?

Reactions: jezzy
Bill got 295bhp out a V3 the other day. Different cars etc.

I sold mine today for £240 collected if anyone is interested. Cest la vie.

And he got 305 out of a V2. I don't think a V3 has broken 300?

Not that I care, I just like poking my nose in.

Some of the V3 s need port matching and opening up, then you have an arguably longer lasting mani, The V2 does seem to flow better but is more prone to cracking ...so its a case of...:shrug:

V2's crack less when people bother to do up the turbo supports... I'm after more flow so went v2 rather than 3 and I'm not the only one. Also they're cheaper lol

i did my v2 with the head on, what a xxxxxxx nightmare that was.
I couldnt get the support bolt in, but my clutch is coming off soon, so i will try to get the bolt through the bracket then.

Fss.......anyone want a v3.....

I think I may get a tsr one as I'm not going any more than a hybrid for a year or two..........

Yup that is true Dave, thin stainless steel, inconsistant welding, rapid cold hot cold heat cycles are all exasperated by a lack of support. But we all love em right lol
For the record I fitted my v1 5 ****** times and it would not ever give an airtight fit, because I'm a sucker for punishment I've just taken delivery of a v2. Not really looking forward to fiting the ****** thing but can't live with this air leak, doing my head in.

Yup that is true Dave, thin stainless steel, inconsistant welding, rapid cold hot cold heat cycles are all exasperated by a lack of support. But we all love em right lol
For the record I fitted my v1 5 ****** times and it would not ever give an airtight fit, because I'm a sucker for punishment I've just taken delivery of a v2. Not really looking forward to fiting the ****** thing but can't live with this air leak, doing my head in.

get a re-skim?