Help in getting my IMMO-ID code

renton

Reaction score
As title can eney one help me I would like to program a second key saw I have a spare. The problem I have is that when I got the car remap do they said that my ecu was from a A4. My car is a A3 1.8t just not shower if that will be a problem as the car had two different key one for the doors one for the ignition I've changed all the lock to one key keeping the original key fob it still starts and runs no problems just I would like to have a spare key just in case the key gets damaged/ lost

any help will be nice

thanks Karl

Last edited:
you will need the skc code from the current clocks you have in and then you can programme the keys in.

Ok thanks for that the next question is where do it get vagtacho from can I get it of eBay

Thanks for the offer Kodak but I've orded one from amazon last night and will have it for Monday. It only cost £17 it will work or not but for £17 not the asst but will have a go

Thanks for the offer Kodak but I've orded one from amazon last night and will have it for Monday. It only cost £17 it will work or not but for £17 not the asst but will have a go
no problem mine is here now if you get stuck

i was able to add keys scan id48 transponder chips and change mileage also gave me the immo code too excellent product