What rims can i get for my ride

tick

Reaction score
hi guys i was wondering i have a a3 1.8t on w plate and have uprated brakes all around Brembo and i believe that you cannot just get any alloy to go on these as it will not fit anyone got any suggestions i relly like the rs8 alloys 19" most probably i will go for need help asap cheers

I now 19" RS6 alloys and I need a 16mm spacer on the front to clear the Brembo calipers!

The 19" RSTT only needed a 10mm spacer.

whats the ride like compared to when you had the smaller alloys on and have you got new shock etc

The ride is slightly harder due to the smaller profile for 19" wheels (35 profile) but it's not horrendous.

I have upgraded suspension - mods are listed in my profile!

Can we possibly see some pics of your car 'imola S3'? I really want to upgrade my wheels but am not sure whether to go oem audi style or after markets. I really like the style of the rs6 alloys but also like the look of THESE alloys. I am really considering 19" wheels but the wheels in the link look ok and they are 18's (probably down to suspension maybe?).
Thanks

Aaron

Here is a pic of mine with the old alloys on (haven't got around to taking new photos with the RS6's)

S3%20with%2019s_2.jpg