Quick question about fitting a TIP to my 1.8t quattro....:)

Mk1magic

Reaction score
Hi, I brought this from ebay last week for a bit of a bargain
carparts2_zpsbe8ed56c.jpeg
However, I have noticed that there is 2 large inputs on the tip, one that the DV fits into and the other...well I have no idea. Ive looked at the standard item and there is a small pipe on the left that looks as though its in the same "area" but far smaller..?
carparts_zpsd2ce98d7.jpeg
Have I brought the wrong TIP or am I jus not looking hard enough? Any help would be most appreciated :D cheers

as dave said one will be for the PUK (breather thing, fit a catch can much better) the other is for your DV :)

I was thinking of doing the catch can mod but probs a little later on, I assume the standard pipe that goes to the puk would easily slip in to that other hole on the tip. So I take it that small pipe in the right can just be blocked off...?
cheers

Any sort if idea wherein could get an adapter that would fit both, are we talking just a small plastic adapter from halfords etc?

you can still fit it ok, you have two large holes in your new TIP, one for the DV and one for the breather system. The other small hole on the TIP that is staring you in the face in the picture you have posted.... stick the n75 in there

I saw that and did consider putting it in there with the others, was just puzzled as to why the "breather" hole in the new tip was so large n what went in there ;)