few problems help needed

simon_lenard

Reaction score
Hi i found few problems with my audi 1.8t.
- firstly every time i am staring the car my speedo is resetting it self, mileage stays but average mpg, and clock are not and thats a bit annoying any suggestions?
- secondly when accelerating first hit of boost is great but with the second hit its considerably lower weird
- lastly i noticed that one pipe which is going out of air box is broken is that important please few the picture
- lastly i just bought recaro seats how to wire them? where to? as my car was standard with mechanical car seat adjustment?
thanks fellow members

Attachments

• IMG_0832eee.jpg
    IMG_0832eee.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Correct me if Im wrong but it looks like you have a manual boost controller which that broken pipe is connected to, which could be why you're having problems with boost.

Hi Alex thanks for reply i thought that this might be the case. I just won auction for recaro seats, they not heated so how to run wiring?

It should have an N75 which is the standard boost controller and wiring connected to it, there's probably a plug not connected to something near there.
Not sure about the wiring for the seats I'm afraid, there might be connection under the seats for people that chose electric seats but I'm just stabbing in the dark.

to wire in your seats you need a perm live, ign live and earth, nothing more