Boost gauge fitting help

millsy75

Reaction score
Hello, is there any chance somebody could post a picture of where they've fitted the T piece under the bonnet?

I'm trying to fit the stack boost gauge to my S3 8L, after feeding the vacuum pipe into the engine bay I need to see where people have put the T piece into which pipe? All the pipework seems too big for the T piece.

A photo of somebody's engine bay with a boost gauge fitted would be a great help.

Thank you.

tee in to your dump valve vac, dont tee in to the fpr as if you get a leak it will mess your fueling up dude :)

N249 feed is a decent enough place to start... the pipe coming off that is small... don't tap into the FPR pipe though... its better that the FPR has its own feed

<tuffty/>

N249 feed is a decent enough place to start... the pipe coming off that is small... don't tap into the FPR pipe though... its better that the FPR has its own feed

<tuffty/>

Thanks, could you direct me to a picture at all? I'm still a bit unsure. Sorry to be a pain.

The small pipe that's attached to the top of the DV.

I wouldn't fit it there unless you have done an N249 bypass... fit it to the pipe leading up to the t-piece of the N249 if you haven't done the bypass

<tuffty/>