Time to rant whilst waiting for the AA!
ever since I've had this car its had boost leaks, and in an attempt to get rid of the stupid vag connectors i had darkside fabricate pipework and fit there larger side mount kit.

Even the simplest jobs become a ball ache and even they had to spend more than expected time on it.

Now two months on I've had 3 various jubilee clips break or come loose!!! Wtf!!! I've never had so many issues with boost ever! I know how to do jubilees up, Ffs why can't they stay done up!

Now on the way down the a1 cruising in 6th at 65 i find the power dropping in several stages, look up n im being followed by smoke!

I cleaned the car yesterday and removed ALL my tools, so can't even fit that damn clip back on!

i think I'd rather have leaky vag joins that dont fully separate now than jubilees that hate me, anyone want a darkside side mount kit?!

its not just this though every damn thing i do with this car takes twice as long or breaks even more when fixing it. 4 new tyres and 5 punctures in 6 months. 2 rear washer motors, oil level switch bonnet switch, 2 cup holders, even audis paint job shows defects a few months later.

I think my audi thinks its a fabia. Fml
Fml only another hour till AA gets here lol