Big thanks to R-tech!

Pabl0

Reaction score
Went up today and got the S3 custom stage 1 mapped! had some bits to do in the area so two birds and all that!

Great lads and a good few hours watching the car on the rollers! Everything checked in as it should and no obvious problems, mapping began but fuel trims were somewhat off and last thing after thinking a dodgy GSF MAF was to blame a crushed FPR became apparent! Genuine items on order and fitted ASAP

Afew hours later and i hopped in to be taken for a spin, i know everyone says this but the difference is night and day! seriously fast, a whole ton of pull and as smooth as butter, how it should have left the factory!

I will get print-outs up, for now though;

Standard

208BHP
207TQ

Re-mapped

265BHP
293TQ

Can't recommend them enough:yellowrs4:

Impressive results for stage 1 n all that:yes:.. I visited R-Tech back in Jan for stage 2 custom remap.. , my results wasn't that great due to following faults Mass air flow sensor,N75 valve & lambda sensor bank1 acheiving 262bhp 313lbs of touque. I'm in process addressing the following faults. Ben & Nick are sound fella's & vass amount of knowledge to.

was that you in the yellow one...i was in the silver A3 as you arrived :) im also pleased with there work but i had the same issue with the euro car parts bosch m.a.f sensor and my clutch started to slip on the dyno bet that map made all the difference :)

Proper figures, as I said that was stage 2 numbers back in the day.

Great work and a very straight looking car.