Yorkshire & Humber Events Rep
My opinion would be to get it booked in for a full 4 wheel alignment to see if the back end is straight!
If it's crabbing usually suggest it ain't straight, or you got problems with the rear axle been out of line!
***2000 Audi S3 8L APY***
* Milltek CATback * Milltek 200 Supercell Sports CAT * SuperChips SPS Stage 1 Remap * Forge 008p *
* 18" Audi TT 240 Sports Alloys in Gunmetal Grey * Pagid Discs with BD Predator Pads *
* Badger5 v2.2 TIP, JR Filter with Heatshield * N249 Delete * N112 Bypass *
* PowerFlex ARB Bushes * TFSI Coilpacks * Saikuo Michi S3-OCC *
* PowerFlex Rear Engine Mount Bushes *