S3 Chosen, now down to the nitty gritty

I

imported_ZeroK66

Some of you may have seen the 330Ci post and stuff about the IHI turbos etc... having been readin up and listening to peoples turbo upgrade stories - I cant help but get moist at the though of an IHI'd S3.

So what is your wishlist on an S3? What extras should I be looking out for...

So far this is what I have:

Facelift (duh)
Ming Blue or Yellow... mmm which one??? :-(
Chrome Mirrors
Black Leather with silver alcantra inserts *drool* - OMFG!
Bose System + Satnav
I have a set of 18in RS4's I will fit...

Ahh, that's about it. Now apart from Autotrader... where can I keep a close eye for my dream car?

Have I missed anything off the wishlist? Lets create the ultimate S3 wishlist :) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I have the SatNav+ in mine but I think something like TomTom would be better. It is quite cool to have the TV on in the car though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Also, a big vote for Ming Blue from me.

well if it was me, I wouldn't be worried about the facelift (unless you really need a cupholder) you can always buy the rear lights and I preffer the original front lights.

Colour: Yellow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Wouldn't worry about bose from the comments I've read on here, If you actually want it to be good you'll need to change it same with the satnav...

The light alcantara coulors are a bit of a pain to keep looking good if you do high milleage, not that I'd swap my yellow seats for pretty much anything.

Chrome mirrors - definately! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

edited to make sense

Nogaro blue, facelift model with black leather/blue alcantara OR Imola yellow facelift model with black leather/yellow alcantara.

I wish my A3 had a sunroof...i like sunroofs!

Double din dash, then replace one slot with a single din HU, and then you have a spare slot for a 3 gauge pod (we sell them for the MkIV...look OE)

Rich

I like ming blue and black but would probably love to have an Imola yellow with black leather interior (if it was the other colours I like the silver silk nappa interiors)

Your list sounds pretty good - I'd recommend a centre armrest (which of course you can retro fit at a later late) I feel at a loss if I drive cars without them!!!

could have mine for the right price.

probably wont get a more loaded one on a 03 plate.

ive been toying with selling to release money into future house, but keep putting it off .

Imola is nice, but I prefer mine :p Although it wasn't an option for the S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

do you have any pics of what 3 gauges look like in an s3 if so would you mind emailing them to me?thanks.