Audi r8 oil filler cap/Porsche oil and coolant cap

I believe they are, I've been looking at them on eBay but now I've spotted the Porsche matching pair for the oil & water!

Just get the Porsche ones, the R8 ones fit, but it's elevated. The Porsche one just fit and looks nice. They are not metal though, just plastic with metal effect paint.

Here's a pic of the oil one fitted, don't have a pic of the coolant one, sorry.
D7014D8A-E616-47F6-A1A6-7B72E7BB4131-75983-00002C048BE4B234.jpg

Got the porsche ones too in my a3 v6,cant remember posting pics though.Got them thru a group buy on here.

Thanks for your replies, I take it the Porsche/vag caps are all pretty retro fit then? Anyone got any more pics of the Porsche caps or any other?

R8 caps ive you a bolt on 30+ bhp, Porsche ones only give a couple of ponies....

I wouldn't pay that much for some caps tbh. I'm going to ring my local Porsche dealer on Monday and see how much they are.

would be interested in the prices too. Could see if you could arrange another group buy like scott did as he has already said he wont be doing another one :(

would be interested in the prices too. Could see if you could arrange another group buy like scott did as he has already said he wont be doing another one :(

I will speak with admin and get it ok'd if there is enough interest.

Sound's like a plan. I will ring Porsche tomorrow and post an update with prices ASAP :)

I will speak with admin and get it ok'd if there is enough interest.

Pm me when you get prices etc and i will see about setting you up with a group buy Shaun. :) x

id like these two but no idea how a group buy work :/

You dont need to worry too much as if I decide to do the group buy, you would pay me the monies and I would send the stuff out to you from here.

It's started again with these caps lol I mite get another set just to join in :)

Right guys, prices as promised:

Oil Cap £21.84
Coolant Cap £21.84

Above prices are retail and inclusive of vat, so this is what you would expect to pay if you just walked in and ordered them. We can get hold of these under a group buy at £20.00 per cap, not a massive amount of discount i know but i spoke to two local dealers whom were the same on price.

Postage for these would be roughly £5.50 (1st class Recorded/Signed for) - This would include packaging costs too. I have taken the contact details of the dealer to liaise with for a group buy and will try and negotiate a further discount depending on numbers of people wanting the caps. The more orders in one shot usually means better discounts from previous experience so i will do the best i can.

I have now passed this info onto admin to be approved for a group buy being set up and will let you all know once approved/declined.

Shaun.

A lot of envelope filling, address printing and sticking.
Enjoy. :)

I don't envy the task a head of you but in one way, hopefully you wont have close to 300 to post. :)

300?? uh-oh.....

Seriously though, i don't mind donating my time and effort if it means helping people out. It helps raise our profile as a forum, build relationships, raises my profile on here and gains us some discount for desirable common modifications.

But, 300??? haha

300?? uh-oh.....

Seriously though, i don't mind donating my time and effort if it means helping people out. It helps raise our profile as a forum, build relationships, raises my profile on here and gains us some discount for desirable common modifications.

But, 300??? haha

Same reason I did it.
I expected 10, may be 20 but when the internet found out, it all went a bit mental and next thing I know I'm buying up all the stock in the UK and I heard EU ran out as well.
They was categorised as spare parts and not accessories/extras, so they never expected this amount of order.
It was funny though.

It was good though, I got a nice database list of everyones email address and postal address.

Any one know where I can sell them?
I need new tyres. :ninja:

Same reason I did it.
I expected 10, may be 20 but when the internet found out, it all went a bit mental and next thing I know I'm buying up all the stock in the UK and I heard EU ran out as well.
They was categorised as spare parts and not accessories/extras, so they never expected this amount of order.
It was funny though.

It was good though, I got a nice database list of everyones email address and postal address.

Any one know where I can sell them?
I need new tyres. :ninja:

lol how did you manage to accumulate so many orders? I'm under the impression it was just the ASN forum you were ordering for, which is my intenion - ASN members only.