Vcds code

James TQ

Reaction score

P0132

O2 Sensor Circ.,Bank1-Sensor1 High Voltage

Isnthis what's causing my bad idle and poor acceleration? Where is this sensor located ad part number if possible please?

i have a decat so it would be in this pipe, i believe i only have one sensor? dont suppose you know the part number please?

You can check if the sensor is faulty by reading block 032 in vcds. Also, I could be wrong but I'm sure when you decat your exhaust you need to delete the sensor off the ECU which could be another reason why you're having problems.
I don't know the part number, sorry.

It's been decat for a while now only just got the problem, and I only have the vcds so that's a bummer!

ok i got home and unplugged the lambda sprayed it with carb cleaner gave it a wipe, drove it same old cleared codes and these come back...im going to get a new lambda on sat will it clear these codes?
p1640 18048 that has the first time its ever come up i deleted it not sure if its come back
and 17523 p1115 short to ground, havnt only looked at wires on the sensor havnt had time to look any further up but is there a good chance the bad idle and the no power on part throttle will go away?

there are no other codes once i get this sorted im seriously thinking about selling up